Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- The Hungry Student Cookbook By SpruceOver 200 quick and simple recipes are inside this paperback book, all designed to satisfy speedily, without sacrificing taste. Create something fresh and delicious, instead of relying on whatever's around it's easier than you think! Published by Spruce.
- LIBERTY DISTRIBUTION 'Breakfast for Dinner' CookbookFree shipping & free returnsMove over, brunch: A breakfast-lover's dream cookbook offers up more than 100 classic breakfast recipes made with a late-in-the-day twist. Enjoy hearty "brinner" dishes like Bacon Fried Rice, Breakfast Ravioli, Pizza Over Easy and Cornmeal Pancakes with Beer-Braised Short Ribs, along with sweet treats like Sunrise Margaritas and Maple Bacon Cupcakes. It's never too late for breakfast! By Lindsay Landis & Taylor Hackbarth. 160 pages. Paperback. Quirk Books.
- Sweet CravingsSavor all the sweet treats you crave—without gluten! In this enticing cookbook, Kyra Bussanich, the first gluten-free baker ever to win the Food Network's Cupcake Wars, shares 50 of her best recipes for decadent gluten-free delights. The founder of Portland's award-winning Kyra's Bake Shop, Kyra demonstrates her culinary creativity with easy-to-follow recipes for everything from down-home muffins, scones, dessert bars and cookies to over-the-top cakes, pies and (of course) cupcakes. The book also includes lots of Kyra's expert tips for successful gluten-free baking—and marks each recipes as easy, intermediate or advanced. Great for special occasions and everyday indulgence, recipe highlights include espresso scones, s'mores tartlets, mocha truffle fudge brownies, triple berry cobbler, vanilla chiffon cake with blackberry coulis, Boston cream pie cupcakes and Mexican chocolate baked Alaska.
- LIBERTY DISTRIBUTION 'The Skillet Cookbook: A Street Food Manifesto' CookbookFree shipping & free returnsAs founder of Seattle's now-legendary 'Skillet Street Food' food truck, chef Josh Henderson has helped turn the food-truck trend into a lasting movement—one redefining the landscape of American restaurants. Here, Henderson takes his bring-the-food-to-the-people ethos one step further, offering up a cookbook filled with Skillet's most popular recipes, from poutine and deconstructed corned beef hash to cinnamon brioche French toast and the celebrated Skillet Burger. Peppered with stories from Henderson about life as food-truck chef, and filled with gorgeous, intimate photographs from Sarah Jurado, the book provides a journalistic glimpse in the day (and the life) of Skillet, from the process of making the food to the grainy contrast of the urban backdrop—plus step-by-step guides to replicating Henderson's delicious creations in your own kitchen. By Josh Henderson. Paperback. 176 pages. Sasquatch Books.
- Jacques Pépin New Complete TechniquesMaster chef Jacques Pépin updates his classic, seminal work, Complete Techniques, with brand-new content and beautiful color photography to help foodies, home cooks, culinary students and professional chefs through techniques he considers vital for any cook, of any level, to master. Jacques Pépin New Complete Techniques offers more than 1,000 color photographs and 30% new techniques since its previous edition. This revised and updated edition was all culled from Pépin’s archive and hand-selected by the chef himself. This comprehensive, authoritative presentation includes more than 600 techniques and methods and 160 recipes, demonstrated by Pépin in 2,250 step-by-step photographs. Essentially, New Complete Techniques is a culinary course on every aspect of classic cooking, from the basics (how to sharpen a knife or peel an onion), to the practical (how to properly bone a chicken), to the whimsical (how to make decorative swans and flowers out of fruit and vegetables), to the complex (how to lard a pheasant pâté and encase it in a decorative crust of breading, or how to break down a saddle of lamb). Pépin is universally hailed by professional chefs and home cooks as the grand master of techniques and methods. He is America’s leading culinary teacher and expert on classic techniques and methods of food preparation. Having hosted 12 television series and written 26 cookbooks, he has earned his place in the pantheon of all-time greatest chefs. 784 pages. Autographed by the author on bookplate. Hardcover.
- The Newlywed CookbookA sophisticated and contemporary collection of recipes for special occasions and everyday meals alike, this volume from food expert Sarah Copeland is an indispensable reference for couples who enjoy spending time together in the kitchen. 304 pages. Hardcover. Chronicle Books. 10.3”H, 8.7”W, 1.2”D.
- Campfire CuisineA volume devoted to great dishes for the great outdoors, Campfire Cuisine includes more than 100 recipes to enjoy with a helping of fresh air. Fireside treats recommended by author and veteran camper Robin Donovan include Skillet Scones, Grilled Salmon with Balsamic Fig Sauce, Baked Chocolate Bananas, and more. 192 pages. Paperback. Quirk Books. 6.9”H, 5.5”W, 0.6”D.
- 6x6x2-in. Recipe ConverterThe Recipe Converter adjusts recipe ingredients according to serving size. It also converts measurement amounts from US to metric. Simply enter the recipe's initial number of servings and your revised number of servings, and your ingredient amounts will be automatically converted for you. Batteries included. Cleaning & Care: Wipe Clean. Dimensions: 6x6x2-in. Material: Plastic. Origin: China. Warranty: 1-year limited.
- Home MadeFull of scratch-made recipes and simple ideas for favorite comfort foods with a twist, Yvette Van Boven’s Home Made is a quirky invitation into the author’s own lively home kitchen. Van Boven’s witty, and often irreverent cooking advice and illustrated recipes read like a conversation with an old friend, reflecting her natural food philosophy and inspiring the home cook to roll up her sleeves, pour a glass of wine, and have some fun in the kitchen. 432 pages. Hardcover. Stewart, Tabori & Chang. 10.5”H, 8.4”W, 1.5”D.
- Clarkson Potter Barefoot Contessa Family StyleIna Garten, who shared her gift for casual entertaining in the bestselling Barefoot Contessa Cookbook and Barefoot Contessa Parties!, is back with her most enticing recipes yet"a collection of her favorite dishes for everyday cooking. In Barefoot Contessa Family Style, Ina explains that sharing our lives and tables with those we love is too essential to be saved just for special occasions"and it's easy to do if you know how to cook irresistible meals with a minimum of fuss. For Ina, the best way to make guests feel at home is to serve them food that's as unpretentious as it is delicious. So in her new book, she's collected the recipes that please her friends and family most"dishes like East Hampton Clam Chowder, Parmesan Roasted Asparagus, and Linguine with Shrimp Scampi. It's the kind of fresh, accessible food that's meant to be passed around the table in big bowls or platters and enjoyed with warm conversation and laughter. In Ina's hands tried-and-true dishes are even more delicious than you remember them: Her arugula salad is bright with the flavors of lemon and Parmesan, the Oven-Fried Chicken is crispy without excess fat, and her Deep-Dish Apple Pie has the perfect balance of fruit and spice. Barefoot Contessa Family Style also includes enticing recipes that are memorable and distinctive, like Lobster Cobb Salad, Tequila Lime Chicken, and Saffron Risotto with Butternut Squash. With vivid photographs of Ina cooking and serving food in her beautiful Hamptons home, as well as menu suggestions, practical wisdom on what to do when disaster strikes in the kitchen, and tips on creating an inviting ambience with music, Barefoot Contessa Family Style is the must-have guide to the joy of everyday entertaining. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 240 pages.
- ModCloth Vintage Inspired Doctor the Recipe Shaker SetYou never know what kind of cuisine youll encounter when youre traveling through space and time, but you can calibrate any dish to your discerning taste if youre equipped with these sci-fi shakers! Inspired by the British television sensation Doctor Who, this ceramic set features the taste-amplifying TARDIS and Dalek, who destroys bland cooking with an eager Exterminate! After peppering your Kronkburger to perfection or adding a dash of savor to your sneg stew, you can finally dig in with your signature allons-y attitude. Vintage Inspired, Dorm Decor, Best Seller, Sci-fi Doctor the Recipe Shaker Set.
- Random House Giada's Kitchen: New Italian Favorites-16 ounces, 1x1x1Giada's Kitchen, New Italian Favorites By Giada De Laurentiis"SheÆs taught us every facet of Italian cookingufrom traditional and regional to seasonal and contemporary. She even made us fall in love with pasta again by opening us up to lighter, healthier. Book Details: Format: Hardcover. Pages: 240.
- Chronicle Books Cooking Slow: Recipes to Slow Down & Cook More-16 ounces, 1x1x1This tantalizing book celebrates the art of cooking slowly with time-honored methods that yield tender, delicious meals with little hands-on cooking time. More than 80 recipes cover everything from slow-simmered soups and stews to hearty braised meats and a lemon cheesecake that cures to a creamy custard in a warm oven overnight. A chapter devoted to the sous vide technique will tempt the technophiles, while the slow-grilling section is a revelation for those who man the grill every weekend. Brought to life with 36 enticing photographs by award-winning photographer Alan Benson, this valuable package sells the dream of cooking and living well and is a must-have for dedicated home cooks. Book Details: Format: Hardcover. Pages: 224.
- Running Press Les Petits Macarons: French ConfectionsMacarons, the stuff of bakers' candy-coated dreams, have taken the world by storm and are demystified here for the home baker, With dozens of flavor combinations, recipes are structured with three basic shell methods"French, Swiss, and Italian"plus one never-before-seen Easiest French Macaron Method. Pick one that works for you, and go on to create French-inspired pastry magic with nothing more than a mixer, an oven, and a piping bag. Try shells flavored with pistachio, blackberry, coconut, and red velvet, filled with the likes of sesame buttercream, strawberry guava pâte de fruit, crunchy dark chocolate ganache, and lemon curd. Or go savory with shells like saffron, parsley, and ancho chile paired with fillings like hummus, foie gras with black currant, and duck confit with port and fig. The options for customization are endless, and the careful, detailed instruction is like a private baking class in your very own kitchen! All recipes have been tested by students and teachers alike and are guaranteed to bring the flavors of France right to your door. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 270.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Memories of a Cuban KitchenAuthentic Cuban recipes offer a mixture of Spanish, Indian, African, Chinese, and Portuguese cuisine, from appetizers like Green Plantain Chips, to such entrees as Roast Pork Creole, to tropical rum-based drinks and desserts. Filled with reminiscences and evocative halftone photos of Randelman's childhood in pre-Castro Cuba, this book presents more than 200 traditional recipes for Cuban dishes, a cuisine that lusciously combines Spanish, Indian, African, Chinese, and Portuguese influences. Format: Paperback. Pages: 352.
- Victory Belt Publishing Make it Paleo: Over 200 Recipes For Any OccasionTransitioning from conventional foods to a grain-free Paleo lifestyle can be a daunting proposition to most people. Hayley Mason and Bill Staley, authors of The Food Lovers Primal Palate, show you how easy it is to take any dish and Make it Paleo! Adapted from Chinese, French, Mexican and classic American meals, the over 200 mouthwatering recipes are each accompanied by vibrant photos and thoughtful notes to ensure you recreate each dish with ease. Beyond its wealth of recipes, Make it Paleo describes fundamental cooking techniques, includes tips for selecting the best ingredients, and chronicles a variety of menus for holidays and special occasions. Hayley and Bill demonstrate how to make cooking gourmet Paleo meals a carefree affair for everyone, from a kitchen rookie to a seasoned chef. Make it Paleo is filled with meals that all lovers of great food will enjoy, whether they follow a grain-free lifestyle or not. Format: Paperback. Pages: 448.
- Ten Speed Press The New Persian KitchenThis luscious and contemporary take on the alluring cuisine of Iran from cookbook author Louisa Shafia features 75 recipes for both traditional Persian dishes and modern reinterpretations using Middle Eastern ingredients. In The New Persian Kitchen, acclaimed chef Louisa Shafia explores her Iranian heritage by reimagining classic Persian recipes from a fresh, vegetable-focused perspective. These vibrant recipes demystify Persian ingredients like rose petals, dried limes, tamarind, and sumac, while offering surprising preparations for familiar foods such as beets, carrots, mint, and yogurt for the busy, health-conscious cook. The nearly eighty recipes"such as Turmeric Chicken with Sumac and Lime, Pomegranate Soup, and ice cream sandwiches made with Saffron Frozen Yogurt and Cardamom Pizzelles"range from starters to stews to sweets, and employ streamlined kitchen techniques and smart preparation tips. A luscious, contemporary take on a time-honored cuisine,The New Persian Kitchen makes the exotic and beautiful tradition of seasonal Persian cooking both accessible and inspiring. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 208.