Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Jacques Pépin New Complete TechniquesMaster chef Jacques Pépin updates his classic, seminal work, Complete Techniques, with brand-new content and beautiful color photography to help foodies, home cooks, culinary students and professional chefs through techniques he considers vital for any cook, of any level, to master. Jacques Pépin New Complete Techniques offers more than 1,000 color photographs and 30% new techniques since its previous edition. This revised and updated edition was all culled from Pépin’s archive and hand-selected by the chef himself. This comprehensive, authoritative presentation includes more than 600 techniques and methods and 160 recipes, demonstrated by Pépin in 2,250 step-by-step photographs. Essentially, New Complete Techniques is a culinary course on every aspect of classic cooking, from the basics (how to sharpen a knife or peel an onion), to the practical (how to properly bone a chicken), to the whimsical (how to make decorative swans and flowers out of fruit and vegetables), to the complex (how to lard a pheasant pâté and encase it in a decorative crust of breading, or how to break down a saddle of lamb). Pépin is universally hailed by professional chefs and home cooks as the grand master of techniques and methods. He is America’s leading culinary teacher and expert on classic techniques and methods of food preparation. Having hosted 12 television series and written 26 cookbooks, he has earned his place in the pantheon of all-time greatest chefs. 784 pages. Autographed by the author on bookplate. Hardcover.
- Avoca Compact Avoca Cookbook - SoupsThis cute and helpful Compact Avoca Soup Cookbook from Avoca's kitchens has lots of delicious simple recipes taken from Avoca's famous cafés and foodhalls. It's not only great fun to read and take inspiration from but it also looks fantastic and is packed with photography and charming illustrations. It would make a wonderful gift for any family member or friend with a passion for proper home cooking.Key features: * Recreate Avoca's famous soups * Delicious simple recipes * Recreate the food from the Avoca cafés & food halls * Packed with wonderful photography * Charming illustrations * More Avoca cookbooks are available
- The B.T.C. Old-Fashioned Grocery CookbookLocated in Mississippi's Water Valley, the B.T.C. Old-Fashioned Grocery store has become a favorite destination for both locals and visitors, offering specialties like peach fried pie and Tex-Mex pimento cheese sandwiches. Thanks to this must-have cookbook, readers can recreate 120 of the store's most talked about recipes from their very own kitchens. Hardcover. 240 pages. Clarkson Potter.
- TOPSHOP Lindt Gold Bunny Recipe Book by Jacqui SmallFree shipping and free returnsLindt Gold Bunny by Jacqui Small. A beautiful colour recipe book put together by Lindt's master chocolatiers. Contains 26 easy-to-make recipes sweet-tooths will love. From delicious muffins, madeleines or tiramisu - this is an indulgent treat for chocolate fans of any age. 100% Paper.
- The Cocktail Club: A Year Of Recipes And Tips For Spirited Tasting Parties By Maureen Christian PetroskyThe Cocktail Club is a hardcover guide that highlights one specific spirit or drink type each month, from classics like the Martini or the Old-Fashioned to new sips like the Mason Jar Basil Pisco Sour or Blueberry Lavender Vodka Spritzer. Pair each drink with a delicious snack, like Grilled Figs with Prosciutto or Rosemary Lemon Bars and learn all about bitters, absinthe rinses and at-home mixology while you're at it! Published by Stewart, Tabori & Chang.
- Home Cooking with Jean-Georges: My Favorite Simple Recipes by Jean-Georges Vongerichten & Genevieve KoThough he helms a worldwide restaurant empire - with locations in New York, Las Vegas, London, Paris, and Shanghai - Jean-Georges counts his greatest joy in life as family first, then food. In his most personal book yet, the chef shares his favorite quick, seasonal recipes. From crab toasts with spicy mayonnaise to watermelon and blue cheese salad - each will inspire home cooks with accessible dishes to add to their repertoires.
- Bantam Better Homes & Gardens New CookbookFeaturing over 1200 recipes--600 of them brand new--the Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Bookhas been newly revised and updated, making American's favorite cookbook even more indispensable than ever. This Eleventh Edition is written specifically for the today's health-conscious cooks who are leading hectic and busy lives. With menu planning, cooking tips on low-fat and no-fat meals, and a guide to cooking terms, techniques and helpful hints from the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen, this is a sourcebook for all who find themselves in the kitchen. The New Cook Book covers everything from cooking basics to canning and freezing, breads and cakes to fish and shellfish, and meat and poultry to soups and stews. There are recipes for sauces and relishes, and sumptuous cookies and desserts. In addition there is a new chapters on Beans, Rice and Grains and a special chapter on Grilling. Many of the recipes are designed for cooks on the go and preparation and cooking times are included for each recipe. Moreover, nutritional information is given for each recipes, and those low fat and no fat recipes are highlighted. For generations, novices and experienced cooks alike have relied on the Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book for recipes that combine excellent flavor, ease of preparation, and balanced nutrition. Now completely revised and updated, America's bestselling cookbook promises to continue that tradition, Format: Paperback. Pages: 1168 pages.
- Le Creuset The Cast Iron Way to Cook CookbookThe Cast Iron Way to Cook is an exclusive collection of recipes, each one perfectly suited for the world's finest enameled cast iron cookware. From slow-cooked comfort foods to internationally inspired cuisine, these recipes take full advantage of Le Creuset's specialized design, thoughtful innovation and superior quality, yielding perfect results every time. MPN:MB4. Standard; U.S.A;
- Lucid Food by Louisa Shafia"Lucid Food" offers more than 85 healthy, eco-oriented recipes based on conscientious, yet practical environmental ideals. Sustainable chef and caterer Louisa Shafia demystifies contemporary food issues for the home cook and presents simple, seasonal dishes that follow nature’s cycles. Her empowering advice includes how to source animal products ethically and responsibly, support local food growers, and reduce one’s carbon footprint through urban gardening, preserving, composting, and more.
- Chronicle Books Grilled Cheese: 50 Recipes to Make You Melt-16 ounces, 1x1x1Toasted golden in a pan or browned to melty perfection under the broiler, grilled cheese is the ultimate comfort food -- and a meal in itself. And believe it or not, it just got better. Author Marlena Spieler has created 50 mouthwatering new takes on this fromagophile's favorite. Her tantalizing pairings range from hearty Sage Sausage and Jack Cheese with Preserved Lemon to Melted Alpenzell, Emmentaler, Pear, and Cumin. There are also plenty of new twists on the tried and true, such as Smoky Bacon and Cheddar with Chipotle Relish or Fresh Mozzarella, Prosciutto, and Fig Jam. Oozing with cheese suggestions, an array of quick-to-make mustards, and tips on choosing the perfect bread for each sandwich, this cookbook will make anyone stand up and say "cheese!" Book Details: Format: Paperback. Pages: 108.
- Victory Belt Publishing Against All Grain: Delectable Paleo RecipesHaving battled an autoimmune disease the modern-medicine way for many years, Danielle Walker took matters into her own hands and set out to regain her health through the medicine of food. After four years of turning her kitchen into a laboratory for revamping her culinary point of view, Danielle mastered the art of grain-free, dairy-free and gluten-free cooking--and improved her well-being, eliminating all her ailments. A self-trained chef, Danielle is the new face of grain-free and gluten-free cooking, tempting foodies of all stripes with her innovative, accessible recipes for delicious, vibrant Paleo food. Paying homage to the dishes she loved from her pre-Paleo life, she has ingeniously recreated all of her favorites without grains, gluten or dairy in her first-ever cookbook. Coupling her delightful recipes with elegant photography, Danielle takes you on a multicourse Paleo and gluten-free culinary journey from appetizers to dessert. Because Danielle knows that she's not the only one with a finicky toddler at the dinner table, she has included a special children's section with amusing dishes that will bring joy to any child and also pass any mom's test for wholesome ingredients. Omitting grains, gluten, dairy, and refined sugar doesn't correlate with omitting taste in these recipes. Easy-to-follow instructions are complemented by mouthwatering photos that seem to burst off the page with flavor. Danielle's recipes are sure to leave you feeling satisfied and exhilarated, rather than deprived. Format: Paperback. Pages: 368.