Just inOn sale
- Smith & Hawken Cream Curled Wood Wreath; 21.25"Nature at its finest. Using natural curled wood flowers carved from willow branches, skilled artisans handcraft each decorative bundle to be beautiful, authentic and one of a kind. Your Smith & Hawken floral is made of dried, natural components of the highest quality. As with all natural materials, slight variations in color, texture and overall appearance are expected. Some color fading and shedding of natural materials may occur with time. Indoor or sheltered outdoor use is recommended. For best results, avoid direct exposure to sunlight, moisture, humidity or heat. Clean with a feather duster and store in a cardboard box when not in use. Plant Variety: Rose. Faux Floral Material: Paper, Wood.
- John-Richard Collection Blue & White Hydrangea Faux-Floral ArrangementSymmetry and harmony abound in this delightful arrangement of faux blue and white hydrangeas. A classic blue-and-white porcelain bowl completes the look. The 360-degree designs assures that the arrangement is beautiful from any angle. From the John-Richard Collection. Handcrafted. Polyester-silk floral stems. 13"Dia. x 9"T. Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Nearly Natural 29" African Lily Stem (Set of 12)Wild and carefree – that perfectly describes this stunning member of the Lily family. This African Lily is a perfect silk reproduction of one of the most interesting flowers in nature. The bottom of each individual stem sports lush leaves that cascade up and out, from which this flower’s bloom literally “pops” in a wild array of soft petals. Display several in a vase for the full effect of this wonderful specimen. Sold in a set of twelve stems.
- Blue and Lavender Faux Silk Hydrangea WreathAdd beautiful, colorful flowers to your living space without the upkeep of a potted plant with this faux silk hydrangea wreath. A beautiful arrangment of blue, lavender, and green poly silk hydrangeas rest on a bed of large leaves with small white seeds and mini green apples as accents. Ideal for decorative use indoors. Poly silk hydrangea wreath. Blue and lavender color tones. 24" round.
- Chen Chen & Kai Williams Pineapple PlanterNature meets industrial meets nature again in this fresh planter from designers Chen Chen and Kai Williams. Each one is hand-cast from an actual, individual pineapple, creating one-of-a-kind variations in shape and texture. And they’re made using a special formulation of cement, giving them a subtle shade of blue and a soft, matte finish. Fill the inner bowl with soil, and it makes a unique setting for succulents, cat grass and other small plants. It offers a sweet little taste of nature on your desk, window sill, kitchen counter, or any spot in your home or office that’s hungry for a decorative nibble. Handmade in Brooklyn, New York. Made from: concrete, non-toxic paint. Measurements: 3.5" H x 4.5" Dia.
- Cost Plus World Market Blue Hydrangeas, Set of 2Our Blue Hydrangeas are beautifully crafted of wire stems and fabric flowers, made to flawlessly mimic the classic blooms. These expensive-looking-yet-very-affordable faux flowers enhance your home with dashes of loveliness. Details & Dimensions: Crafted of wire and fabric. Set of 2. Available in additional colors, sold separately. World Market exclusive. 31"L
- Ethan Allen Grand Grass TinSpiky, lush sword grass makes a dramatic statement. Set in an oversize floor tin in a worn ebony finish, this arrangement adds texture and impact to sleek, minimalist décors. Sword grass. Round black floor tin with gray wash. Large grass tin also available. Actual blooms, foliage, and placement may vary due to the hand-crafted nature of this item.