Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Shale 2 Door / 2 Drawer Wall-Mounted CabinetDesign Blu Dot, 2013. Ash or walnut, full grain leather pulls, plywood. Beautility! The Shale collection offers layers of clean details. Solid wood and full grain leather pulls add storage panache and practicality to the bedroom, living room or dining room. Door units feature adjustable shelves and wire management holes. The Shale series features full grain leather door & drawer pulls, plywood side, bottom & back panels. They are offered in your choice of smoke-stain solid ash or light walnut. Cabinet mounts to the wall with a steel wall mounting cleat, so you can pick the height that is right for your space. Assembly required. 17.5" h | 72" w | 19.8" d.
- Herman Miller® Nelson Basic Cabinet - Medium With Sliding DoorsDesign George Nelson™, 1946. Plywood, walnut or oak veneer, glass. Made by Herman Miller® "Design is a response to social change." -George Nelson. In the 1940s, George Nelson was at the forefront of the trend toward modernism in design. The Nelson Basic Cabinet Series, designed in 1946, is a clean-lined, functional, and versatile modular storage system that fits the way you live now and the way you will live tomorrow. The definition of classic is "a work of enduring excellence." And the Basic Cabinet Series is a perfect example. This series consists of three medium cabinets. This one is a 34" wide closed cabinet with two sliding glass doors and adjustable shelf. You can use one cabinet alone or mix and match them with the other cabinets and Platform Bench to create a storage and seating configuration that suits your space needs. All of these cabinets are available without legs, so they can be stacked atop each other or the platform bench, or with legs, for freestanding use. Legs are 5.5" high, black-finished, solid wood. Cabinets are available in two finish options-light brown walnut or natural oak. Clean profiles with functional elements make each cabinet in this collection a model of efficiency. The Basic Cabinet Series is known for its practical storage areas and handsomely designed exteriors. As with everything George Nelson designed, it's all about the flexibility, efficiency and the good looks, of course. medium cabinet with sliding doors: 34" w | 18.5" d | no legs: 24" h | with legs: 29.5" h.
- Bensen About FaceDesign Niels Bendtsen. Wood veneer, mirror, steel base. Made in British Columbia by Bensen. About Face is a rotating cabinet that features a full length mirror and flexible storage for everything from books to clothes. It is simple in form, thoughtful in its detailing and excels in bringing utility and elegance to small spaces. About Face is a veneered cabinet made from select quarter and flat sliced veneers, finished with a clear coat lacquer to protect and enhance the natural wood color and pattern. The 5mm thick mirrored glass has flat polished edges and is carefully bonded to the cabinet. The powder coated steel base spins effortlessly under any weight and is maintenance free. Available in a variety of wood veneers and complete with four adjustable shelves and one fixed center shelf. 13.5" L | 13.5" d | 76.75" h | base: 19" dia.
- Herman Miller® Nelson Thin Edge CabinetDesign George Nelson™, 1952. Plywood, veneer, polished aluminum, metal. Made by Herman Miller® "Design is a response to social change." -George Nelson. Designed to look and feel exquisite, these cabinets, chests, and cases were produced in 1952 as application of George Nelson's continuing exploration of storage furniture, first introduced in 1945 in a Life magazine feature on his modular "Storagewall" concept. Originally called the Rosewood Group due to its use of rosewood veneer, this group was later renamed after the feature that gives it its aesthetic quality: the thin edge framing the doors and drawers. Fifty years since they were last available, the pieces are updated with environmentally sustainable veneers and finishing processes, including santos palisander, which shares - and honors - the rich personality of rosewood. The cabinet features two doors and one adjustable shelf. It's also available with polished aluminum legs with adjustable glides and your choice of two door pulls. Back panel can be requested finished to match or unfinished (matte black). Ships partially assembled, draw pulls need to be attached. This series consists of a buffet unit, chest of drawers, and a cabinet with doors. Please note: - walnut/dark brown combination, the case finish is walnut & drawers/door fronts are dark brown walnut. - white ash/walnut combination, the case finish if white ash & drawers/door fronts are walnut. cabinet: 18.5" d | 34" w | 28.6" h.
- Artifort Extens CabinetDesign Khodi Feiz, 2004. Aluminum and wood. Made in The Netherlands by Artifort. ?"Khodi Feiz's purity, elegance, efficacy. Certainly one of the rising stars of present design." -Designaddict.com. Extens is a new cabinet program, designed by Khodi Feiz for Artifort. It features a new construction principle based on using advanced adhesive techniques to bond aluminum elements to wooden panels creating a unique image and strong structure. This system allows for numerous variations both in configurations and in finishing. Khodi Feiz was born in Iran. He graduated from Syracuse University in Industrial Design. After working for Texas Instruments Design Center and later joining Philips Design in the Netherlands, he founded feiz design studio with graphic designer Anneko Feiz - van Dorssen. They specialize in a variety of design fields. Their work has received numerous awards and has been featured in exhibitions and publications worldwide. 17.7" d | 39.4" h | 47.2" w. Available either veneered or lacquered and includes 2 interior shelves.