Just inOn sale
- Horchow Antique Side CabinetOriginally placed next to the bed for storage. Made of wood. Finished in red lacquer. Cabinet may have a "touched-up" finish and/or new hardware. Two doors; one shelf. From Shanxi, China; c. 1800-1900. Arrives with a certificate of authenticity. 21"W x 10.5"D x 19.5"T.
- Horchow Antique Tall CabinetCabinet handcrafted of elm and Chinese oak. Hand-painted finish. Solid brass hardware; pin closure; c-ring drawer pulls. Four drawers, two doors, and one shelf. From China, circa 1894-1914; certificate of authenticity included. Cabinet may have a "touched-up" finish and/or new hardware. 19.75"W x 14.25"D x 60.75"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 68 lbs.
- Ambella Showcase CabinetThis Showcase Cabinet does a superb job of displaying collectibles. Made of hardwoods with a brown finish and scrolled wrought-iron insets, console is topped with black fossil stone. Features three drawers and a fixed shelf behind the four doors. Console measures 42"W x 13"D x 37"H. Imported.
- Horchow Antique Lacquered Side CabinetCabinet made of elm and fir. New lacquer finish. Two doors and three drawers. Shaped door pulls and metal-pin closure. Sizes will vary from 45"W x 17"D x 33"T to 49"W x 19"D x 35"T. From the Shanxi region of China, c. 1870-1890. Boxed weight, approximately 77 lbs.
- Horchow Antique Wood CabinetHand-painted cabinet with engraved metal hardware. Made of elm and Chinese oak. From the Shanxi region of China; c. 1861 - 1891. Cabinet may have new or touched-up paint and hardware. Two doors and one shelf. Certificate of Antiquity included. Approximately 23"W x 14"D x 30"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 39.6 lbs.