Just inOn sale
- Frame Denim Le Flare de Francoise high-rise jeansEmbrace the season's '70s mood with Frame Denim's 'Le Flare de Francoise' jeans. This high-rise stretch-denim pair is cut for a close fit through the hips and thighs, flaring out at the knees. Their long length demands height - wear yours with heeled boots now, swapping for sandals come spring.
- Frame Denim Le High Flare high-rise jeansFrame Denim's 'Le High Flare' jeans are a modern update on a classic '70s style. Sitting high on the waist, this pair has a skinny fit through the thigh but kicks out at the knee. The blend of modal and cotton ensures they stay soft, wash after wash.
- MiH Jeans Marrakesh mid-rise flared jeansEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. MiH Jeans embraces this season's '70s mood by re-imagining its best-selling 'Marrakesh' jeans in a heritage-inspired wash. This flared pair is crafted from flexible stretch-denim and is pressed for a streamlined finish. Wear yours with heeled sandals to emphasize how flattering the cut is.
- MiH Jeans The Bodycon Flare mid-rise jeansCut slim through the leg and flaring out from the knee, MiH Jeans' mid-rise pair nail this season's key '70s shape. The stretch-denim ensures a flexible fit while the pressed creases and perfectly positioned fading create the illusion of longer legs.
- Victoria Beckham Denim Flare high-rise flared jeansFlares are a key style for the coming season, and Victoria Beckham Denim's indigo jeans are a typically feminine and flattering take on the trend. Blended with a touch of stretch, they're finished with smart pressed creases to streamline and elongate your figure. Complement the high-rise silhouette with a tucked-in tee.
- Frame Denim Le Flare de Francoise high-rise jeansFrame Denim's 'Le Flare de Francoise' jeans are crafted from stretch-denim, ensuring a close and comfortable fit through the waist and thighs. The black wash and flared cut are a timeless and universally flattering style. Wear yours with jewelry that complements the gold hardware.
- Pierre Balmain High-rise flared jeansPierre Balmain's first objective was "to always dress women in the right look for the right moment." These jeans are crafted from stretch-denim with a universally flattering flared leg and a high waist. Wear yours with a T-shirt and heels for a polished weekend look.
- Gucci High-rise flared jeansGucci's sailor-inspired pants are a key silhouette for Resort '15. These bleach-washed jeans are designed to flatter - they're fitted at the waist and flare out through the leg. Adjust the lace-up back to achieve your perfect fit, and play up the retro vibe with wedge sandals.
- MiH Jeans The Bodycon Marrakesh high-rise flared jeansMiH Jeans' '70s-inspired 'The Bodycon Marrakesh' jeans are cut with a high-rise waist and a slim flared fit - a key silhouette this season. This leg-lengthening pair has a slightly faded finish that emphasizes just how flattering the shape is. Wear yours with a crisp shirt and block-heeled sandals.
- Frame Denim Le Flare de Francoise high-rise jeansChannel the season's '70s mood in Frame Denim's 'Le Flare de Francoise' jeans. This classic mid-blue pair is blended with a hint of stretch for a comfortable fit. Finished with front patch pockets, it has a sleek side fastening to keep the flattering high-rise in focus. Maximize yours with wedge sandals.
- Stella McCartney High-rise flared jeansMade in Italy, Stella McCartney's retro-inspired jeans are cut from dark-blue denim with a touch of stretch for comfort. They have adjustable pale-gold buckles at the waistband and subtle fading that creates the illusion of longer, slimmer legs. Wear this flattering pair with a simple sweater at the weekend.
- Diane von Furstenberg Debbie stretch-denim flared jeansDiane von Furstenberg's 'Debbie' flared jeans create a flattering, elongated silhouette. This pair sits high on the waist and closely follows the line of the body before widening at the hem. A hint of recovering stretch lends a comfortable fit. Wear yours by day with a printed top and sandals.