Just inOn sale
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Spanish mule slippersOscar de la Renta states the case for evening flats with these elegant - and wonderfully comfortable - Spanish mule slippers. Crafted from black velvet and embellished with metallic embroidery and beading they'll add a sense of occasion to your outfit. Try them with a floor-sweeping skirt and cashmere sweater for easy elegance.
- BOTTEGA VENETA Intrecciato woven leather slippersFor Pre-AW14 Bottega Veneta applies its impeccable intrecciato weaving technique to the classic leather slipper-shoe. The result is the perfect blend of understated elegance and day-to-night durability. Wear them as a chic work-friendly alternative to pumps.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Cici embellished suede slippersThere are so many reasons to love this season's dress flat: they're super pretty comfortable and go with just about everything. Oscar de la Renta's Cici mules are an elegant case in point and feature curved cut-out sides and crystal floral embellishments. Wear them to ground sophisticated evening looks for the most modern take.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Cici embellished felt slippersOscar de la Renta's elegant Cici slippers capture the label's ladylike aesthetic. Brushed navy cotton-felt is topped with glistening blue beaded tassels and an open back offers an easy comfortable fit. Wear them to ground the most sophisticated of eveningwear.
- BOTTEGA VENETA Intrecciato suede outdoor slippersBottega Veneta's black suede slippers are woven using the same signature intrecciato technique as its line of impeccable leather goods. They feature a classic round toe neat grosgrain-piped edges and can be effortlessly slipped on and off. Wear them as you would a loafer or ballet flat to lend off-duty looks extra polish.
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Embroidered skull slippersAlexander McQueen's velvet slippers are a house favourite. This season they come in classic black velvet with the label's ever-present silver skull embroidered on the front. Wear them with tailored trousers as a spring alternative to brogues.
- ROCHAS Cracked-leather slipper shoesMetallic accessories are one of the season's biggest stories and these petrol-blue slippers from Rochas are a chic way to work the look now. They're crafted from cracked petrol-blue leather and have a wearable mid-high block heel that will work both day and night.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Carley slippersDVF bring a flash of metallic to your daytime repertoire with these Carley slippers. Black suede keeps the look versatile whilst eye-catching gold leather adds a futuristic finish. Team yours with jeans and an oversized knit for stylish downtime dressing.