Just inOn sale
- Lanvin Paneled suede and jersey glovesCut in a long, elbow-grazing length that's at once elegant and statement-making, Lanvin's charcoal gloves complement the dramatic mood of the Fall '14 runway show. Knitted with a touch of cashmere for an ultra soft feel, this jersey -paneled pair is finished with a suede underside that's sturdy and chic.
- Lanvin Fran fringed jersey and leather glovesLanvin updates elegant evening gloves with this stunning leather version. The bold pair extend to the elbows with slinky, draped fringe and jersey inserts, adding instant glamour to your look. Channel the runway and wear them to complement a sleek LBD.
- Finds + Eleven Everything foil-print merino wool fingerless glovesEleven Everything's fingerless gloves are made by skilled British artisans using vintage knitting machines. This navy and sand -striped pair has been crafted from cozy ribbed merino wool and screen printed in London with rose gold foil .
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato leather glovesBottega Veneta approaches every design with a focus on luxury and craftsmanship. These butter-soft leather gloves are hand-woven with the label's signature intrecciato technique and lined in smooth silk. Subtle notches at each wrist add to the comfortable fit.
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato long leather glovesMaster modern elegance this season with Bottega Veneta's long gloves. The brand's intrecciato technique is not only stylish, it's also practical - the hand-woven leather is extra strong and durable. Crafted in Italy, this silk -lined pair can be worn extended to your elbow or pushed down for a gathered look.
- The Elder Statesman Cashmere fingerless glovesThe Elder Statesman's fingerless gloves have been handmade in the USA from supremely soft cashmere. They're perfect for busy days in the city - keeping you warm whilst still allowing you to use your cell or tablet. The rich burgundy hue is surprisingly versatile, too.