Just inOn sale
- Patagonia Women's Hestra® Deerskin PrimaLoft® GlovesA soft and supple Hestra® deerskin glove. Decorative fur at the cuff and soft PrimaLoft® insulation. Fur-trimmed cuff. Elastic wrists seal out the cold. Outer: deerskin leather. Insulation: PrimaLoft® polyester. Lining: brushed polyester. 367 g (12.8 oz) Made in China.
- Patagonia R2® GlovesMade for cool water: 55-60º F/12-16º C. 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from all-recycled polyester. PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip. Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit. Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots. 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid all-recycled polyester. 90 g (3.2 oz) Made in Thailand.
- Patagonia Technical Sun GlovesFingerless gloves made of a recycled polyester/spandex blend, with synthetic suede palms. Glove fabric is made of 5.6-oz 88% all-recycled polyester/12% spandex circular knit jersey, with 30-UPF sun protection. Synthetic suede palm: 8.45-oz 50% nylon/50% polyester blend. Longer finger coverage with convenient pull tabs for easy on/off. 5.6-oz 88% all-recycled polyester/12% spandex circular knit jersey, with 30-UPF sun protection. Synthetic suede palm: 8.45-oz 50% nylon/50% polyester blend. 39 g (1.4 oz) Made in Vietnam.
- Patagonia Lightweight Arm WarmersWhen a shell is too much, the Lightweight Arm Warmers are perfect for those cool-to-warm runs. Details: breathable variable-knit spandex on inner and bottom of arm. Lightweight, quick-drying 95% polyester (75% recycled)/5% spandex variable knit. Breathable variable-knit spandex located on inner and bottom of arm. Articulated design for snug fit and easy on/off. 50+ UPF sun protection. Patagonia® logo. 95% polyester (75% recycled)/5% spandex variable knit with 50+ UPF sun protection. 79 g (2.8 oz) Made in Israel.
- Patagonia Shelled Insulator Fingerless Fishing GlovesThese highly water-resistant, insulated soft-shell fingerless gloves with windproof protection provide full-stretch and warmth for cool or cold fishing conditions. Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester is water-resistant and backed with a windproof laminate and soft, grid-backed insulation. Durable double-layer palm; fingerless design for dexterity. Molded back panel provides stretch and comfort over back of hand. Convenient pull loops for easy removal. 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. 73 g (2.6 oz) Made in Vietnam.
- Patagonia R1® GlovesCold-weather fishing gloves made of smooth-skin neoprene laminated with a comfortable polypropylene lining. Smooth-skin neoprene laminated to a plush polypropylene lining. 3-panel construction and anatomically placed seams for better fit and durability. Bartacks reinforce critical seams. Glove exterior: 1.5mm smooth-skin neoprene. Lining: 48% nylon/46% polypropylene/6% spandex. 161 g (5.7 oz) Made in Thailand.