Just inOn sale
- 'S MAX MARA Desio hatThis navy Desio straw cloche hat from S Max Mara is a directional take on the classic 1920s style. It's hand-woven in Italy and features internal cushioning at the crown to ensure a perfect fit. Wear it to top off a Riviera-inspired look - think neutral hues and nautical stripes.
- GUCCI Straw panama hatPerfect Riviera elegance in Gucci's straw panama hat. The classic style has been given a feminine twist with a pale-blue grosgrain trim band and bow and the iconic Gucci logo at the centre. Breton stripes and matching raffia accessories will complete the look.
- MAISON MICHEL Charlotte felt and straw hatPart classic trilby part straw boater Maison Michel's Charlotte is a contemporary take on the summer hat. The moulded top is crafted from black felted rabbit fur and trimmed with a grosgrain trim while the brim is woven from natural straw. Wear it to add definition to city and vacation looks.
- MELISSA ODABASH Elton John AIDS Foundation trilbyThis season Melissa Odabash reworks her signature straw Eva trilby in aid of the Elton John AIDS Foundation. This white version is trimmed with a traditional red and blue grosgrain ribbon and is adorned with a gold-tone charm featuring the foundation's logo.
- GUCCI Natural straw wide-brimmed hatGucci's wide-brimmed hat is the definition of retro glamour. It's made from natural straw and topped with a brown grosgrain ribbon band trim and bow plus the iconic Gucci logo in luxe gold-tone metal. Wear it with bikinis and kaftans at the beach swapping for a crisp shirt and capri pants when exploring the city.
- SENSI STUDIO Classic panama straw hatPanama hats are a perennial classic and this version from Sensi Studio is a considered choice. It's handmade in Ecuador from woven toquilla straw and detailed with a grosgrain band and bow. The label works closely with local craftsmen making this a stylish summer essential with ethical credentials.
- SENSI STUDIO Classic panama beaded straw hatSensi Studio's ethically crafted panama hats are a warm-weather essential. This one is hand-woven from beige toquilla straw and finished with a multi-coloured beaded band - take it on an exotic getaway or don it in the city with shorts and sandals.
- MELISSA ODABASH Jemima wide-brimmed hatWide-brimmed hats are inimitably elegant and perfectly in-tune with the season's burgeoning 1970s trend. This straw Jemima hat from Melissa Odabash is trimmed in brown leather with a gold-tone metal logo-engraved fastening detail. Pair it with a chic bohemian bikini at the beach or use it to top off a maxi dress.
- EUGENIA KIM Courtney natural hemp striped fedoraEugenia Kim makes the classic fedora hot-weather ready with this beige and blue striped Courtney style. It's handcrafted from natural hemp and finished with white cord and gold-tone hardware that takes it beyond the beach and into the city.
- SENSI STUDIO Panama wide-brimmed hatSensi Studio's genuine panama hats make the chicest holiday pieces. This version is hand-woven from a beige toquilla straw and boasts an extra-wide turn-up brim for maximum sun protection. It's detailed with a white grosgrain band and lined with cotton at the brow for comfort and grip.
- MAISON MICHEL Andre Destroyed Panama hatThe Andre Destroyed is the dishevelled little sister to Maison Michel's classic Andre Panama hat. It's crafted from woven beige straw and features deliberate tears - which have been stitched-up with black and metallic-brown threads - and a frayed netting trim that sits underneath the grosgrain ribbon band.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Hoa striped infinity hatA well-edited cold-weather look needs a good hat to top it off. Enter the Hoa striped infinity hat from Marc by Marc Jacobs - slouchy easy-to-wear and a great way to tap into the streetwear mood of the the label's AW14 runway show. It's made from double-layered merino wool with a twisted open top.
- MAISON MICHEL Virginie Destroyed panama hatThis season Maison Michel looked to new and innovative ways to update its signature panama hats. The Virginie is given a distressed feel with a black tulle trim destroyed detailing and cross stitching. Wear it to add interest and elegance to a warm-weather portfolio.
- MAISON MICHEL Henrietta felt and straw hatA modern contrast of beige straw and red felted rabbit fur brings new energy to Maison Michel's classic hat silhouette. The esteemed house's signature 'M' is detailed in black metal at the trim. Wear it to add colour to neutral summer looks.