Just inOn sale
- American Needle Off The Vine New York Yankees HatStandout baseball-style hat from American Needle. Woven cotton cap features felted suede detailing at the brim and back strap closure along with stitched grommets and allover floral print finished with an embroidered New York Yankees logo at the front panel.
- Brookes Boswell X Urban Renewal Jackson Straw HatLaidback panama hat, handwoven in straw by the artisans at Brookes Boswell Millinery. Complete with an indigo-dyed hatband made from vintage textiles. The silhouette + style of the hat you receive will be the same as the photo; color saturation of hatband may vary slightly. Only at Urban Outfitters.
- Urban Renewal Straw Market HatThe team here at Urban Renewal found an amazing collection of artisanally-made straw hats- just for you. In a classic hand-woven design with a tasseled, braided leather strap. Urban Renewal items come to you in their original form. Each hat will look similar to the photo but may vary slightly in striping and color tone.
- Urban Renewal Whisler Civilian Teddy HatStructured hat crafted with care in soft felt by expert milliner Steve Whisler in beautiful Philadelphia, PA. Finished with a turned up brim and a whipstitch-accented vintage leather hatband around the crown. All Whisler Civilian hats are individually made using traditional wood blocking techniques. Each hat is unique and will grow with you as you wear it. The color + style of the hat you receive will be the same as the photo, however details such as leather color tone may vary slightly.
- Jenny Rose Spice Classic Toque BeanieSerious soft hand-knit beanie hat from Jenny Rose of Remember A Day. Florida State University student Jenny Rose taught herself to knit when she was 8 and hasn't stopped since. We're featuring Jenny as part of our Dreamers + Doers: College Marketplace series. Dreamers + Doers highlights emerging artists, entrepreneurs and up-and-coming ones to watch. Whether it's starting a new business, creating something beautiful, or just daring to do things differently, we stand behind those taking steps toward something new.