Just inOn sale
- Philip Treacy Rose Corsage HeadpieceA classic choice for weddings, races and garden parties alike, this Philip Treacy headpiece offers sublime sophistication for special occasions. Featuring a pinched beret base adorned with a sparkling scroll and silk rose corsage, it will prove a worthy finishing touch to your look.
- Vivien Sheriff Small Crystal Lace FascinatorBoasting signature sculptural design, this Small Crystal Lace Fascinator from English milliner Vivien Sheriff is the perfect finishing touch to formal engagements this summer. Presented in a striking mix of lavender, pink and cream, this statement fascinator features intricate lace and structured loops finished with a glittering spray of crystals. It is the perfect finishing touch for a day at the races.
- Jennifer Behr Sabrina Crystal Silver Leaf Headband"Jennifer Behr Sabrina Crystal Silver Leaf Headband. Sparkling, sculpted crystal leaf headband expertly handcrafted with individually jointed. Swarovski crystal leaves. Lined with cotton grosgrain ribbon and hand stitched to a skinny silk headband. Also available in Crystal Bronze. Made in New York"
- Erickson Beamon Hung Up gold-plated Swarovski crystal headbandHandmade from gold-plated brass, Erickson Beamon's beautiful headband is designed to rest like a halo upon the crown of your head. Gray Swarovski crystals of different sizes and cuts adorn each link, trapping cast light and illuminating freshly styled locks. Slips on.
- BOTTEGA VENETA Oxidised-silver stone-embellished headbandBottega Veneta's oxidised silver headband is the prettiest way to accent formal looks. It's detailed with ornate floral decoration created from turquoise crisopraso and aquamarine stones and is designed to sit neatly around the head.
- Maison Michel 'Marianne' feather satin headbandMaison Michel takes inspiration from dark romance in this Marianne feather headband inspired by the Fifties. Bringing back the elegance of the bygone era, this satin-covered piece is a delight to wear for its silky smooth texture and exemplary suavity on old-meets-new millinery.
- Pre-owned Givenchy Haute Couture Runway Worn Red & Black Feather HeadbandHubert de Givenchy Hats. From our unique collection of Hats, this piece is offered for sale online by Katy Kane. Global shipping is available. A fanciful feather head piece, this was worn by model Deon for the Winter 1994 Givenchy Haute Couture runway show. A sleek black velvet headband is the base for the feathers and there is a comb to keep it in place. This gorgeous piece is in excellent condition. Please email me if you need any measurements.
- Bottega Veneta Tiara oxidized sterling silver multi-stone headbandAs seen on the runway, Bottega Veneta's oxidized sterling silver headband is intricately carved with floral details and embellished with an array of aquamarine, turquoise and chrysoprase cabochons. The smooth, curved tips ensure it's comfortable to wear. We love this delicate piece styled with a simple dress. Slips on.
- Pre-Owned Vintage 1940s 18K White and Yellow Gold Diamond Hair AccessoryThis 1940s 18K white and yellow gold diamond pin was transformed into a beautiful, one-of-a-kind hair accessory by CIRCA, in collaboration with renowned fashion designer, Barbara Tfank, who famously dressed Michelle Obama, Adele, and Uma Thurman. It was featured in Barbara Tfanks Spring 2015 New York Fashion Week presentation. Sold exclusively on Portero.com.; Approximate CTW 3.80; CIRCA | CERTIFIED. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Jennifer Behr Queen Anne's Swarovski crystal-embellished coronet and tulle veilJennifer Behr's exquisite silver coronet is handcrafted in New York City and adorned with Swarovski crystals in the shape of Queen Anne's lace flowers. This romantic accessory sits at the back of the head and is finished with a floor-length tulle veil. We suggest pinning the flexible frame with grips to keep it secure.
- Pre-owned Exceptional Victorian Coral Floral CombHats. From our unique collection of Hats, this piece is offered for sale online by Vintage Luxury. Global shipping is available. Exceptional mid 19th Century carved coral hair pick with richly carved lilies spitting coral tassels, leaves and berries. Mid 19th Century, Italy. Very Good Condition and rich deep coral color, untreated. 4" comb, 3" flower w tassel x 1.5" x .8" high. Domestic Sales Only.
- Pre-Owned Vintage 1940s/1950s Victorian-Inspired Large Platinum and Diamond Bow Hair AccessoryThis 1940s/1950s Victorian-inspired large platinum and diamond bow pin was transformed into a beautiful, one-of-a-kind hair accessory by CIRCA, in collaboration with renowned fashion designer, Barbara Tfank, who famously dressed Michelle Obama, Adele, and Uma Thurman. It was featured in Barbara Tfanks Spring 2015 New York Fashion Week presentation. Sold exclusively on Portero.com.; Approximate CTW 4.20; CIRCA | CERTIFIED. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Bridal Veil, Cathedral Veil, Mantilla Bridal Veil, Mantilla, Beaded Alencon Lace Veil, Lace Veil, Made-to-Order Veil, Bespoke VeilMade-to-Order Only. Wondrously intricate, floral scalloped, Alencon Lace that is hand beaded with tiny 4mm pearls and sequins adorns the edge of this cathedral length, Mantilla Wedding Veil. The lace is 3" (7.62cm) wide at the widest point. The veil shown is a 108" (274.32cm) cathedral length. The veil is hand stitched to a 6 1/2" (16.51cm) clear plastic mantilla comb that is wrapped with matching bridal illusion. Underside of comb includes bobby pin loops for a secure fit. Includes care/storage instructions. Veil is carefully wrapped in tissue and boxed for shipping. Veil is new and handcrafted. I recommend that you order a set of my color swatches prior to purchase at:
- Pre-owned Roger Jean Pierre French Swirled Ruby Hair Ornament, 1950sRoger Jean-Pierre fashion. From our unique collection of fashion, this piece is offered for sale online by Vintage Luxury. Global shipping is available. Roger Jean Pierre swirled hair comb of deep ruby navette and round rhinestones in articulated settings. Meant to be worn at an angle for maximum effect and movement. Roger Jean Pierre worked for many Haute Couture houses in Paris creating jewelry for their defiles in the 50s and 60s. Excellent condition, Unsigned. 5" x 2.5"
- Jennifer Behr Orchid Beehive Swarovski crystal-embellished headbandComplete with two Swarovski crystal -embellished spiders and a fine silk tulle veil, Jennifer Behr's headband will make the perfect finishing touch to evening looks. This special piece has been made by hand in the designer's New York studio. Black silk-covered steel. Slips on.
- Philip Treacy Neon guipure lace headpiecePhilip Treacy's handmade headpiece is a work of art. The wire band can be manipulated to sit just right, and even feeds through the delicate scalloped trims so you can sculpt the guipure lace into your desired shape. Make this neon-yellow piece the focus of your next special-occasion look. Neon-yellow guipure lace. Slips on. Spot clean. This product will arrive in signature Philip Treacy packaging.
- Pre-owned Countess Cis Rare Hair CombsCountess Cis Zoltowska fashion. From our unique collection of fashion, this piece is offered for sale online by Vintage Luxury. Global shipping is available. Rare Countess Cis gilt metal crystal and pearl , hair ornaments. 6", 2 x 1.25" Countess Cis born in Vienna, she started her career in jewelry in 1951 by hand-painting cufflinks and buttons. She was quickly taken up by Pierre Balmain and Jacques Fath and moved on to jewelry in the mid 1950s. She worked for Balenciaga for 14 years, creating jewelry for his couture collections. Her jewelry was also sold through Lord & Taylor (Cis of Paris) and Bonwit Teller (Countess Zoltowska). She is known for her signature "crackled" glass cabochons and stones marbled and sprayed with gold. Very few of her pieces are signed
- SUSAN FOSTER Diamond & white-gold headbandSusan Foster offers a fresh way to wear fine jewellery with this 18kt white-gold hairband. The fine band is embellished with 1.70ct white-diamond pav? that will add a beautiful element to a classic chignon or loose waves. Make it part of an elegant bridal or event look or use it to elevate everyday ensembles.
- Pre-Owned Vintage Victorian 18K White Gold and Diamond Hair AccessoryThis Victorian 18K white gold and diamond pin showcases old European and old mine cut diamonds. The pin was transformed into a beautiful, one-of-a-kind hair accessory by CIRCA, in collaboration with renowned fashion designer, Barbara Tfank, who famously dressed Michelle Obama, Adele, and Uma Thurman. It was featured in Barbara Tfanks Spring 2015 New York Fashion Week presentation. Sold exclusively on Portero.com.; Approximate CTW 5.25; CIRCA | CERTIFIED. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Pre-owned 1920's Rare Rhinestone Art-Deco Silver Flapper Bandeau HeadpieceBandeaus. From our unique collection of Bandeaus, this piece is offered for sale online by Timeless Vixen. Global shipping is available. This is, without a doubt, one of the most breathtaking 1920's antique headpieces I have ever laid eyes on. Made from silver, the bandeau is finished with sparkling rhinestones and marcasites. Headpieces were very popular in the Art-Deco era and were the crowning jewel for any flapper. These are very hard to find in such wonderful condition as this one is in. It can fit a range of head sizes due to the back gold-lame tie. The piece fits elegantly across the forehead or top of head. No missing or darkened stones. A gorgeous addition to any Edwardian Flapper collection. Museum quality!
- Jennifer Behr Frieda 22-karat gold headbandFairy tale dressing is a key theme this season – embrace the trend with Jennifer Behr's beautiful 'Frieda' headband. Crafted in New York, this piece is handmade from solid 22-karat gold floral vines and fastens with braided silk ties. We think it makes an exquisite accessory for bridal or evening looks. Gold silk ribbon fastening. NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pre-owned Alexander McQueen Pony Hair Blazer "Its A Jungle Out There" 1997 f/w CollectionAlexander McQueen Jackets. From our unique collection of Jackets, this piece is offered for sale online by Devorado NYC- Designer Vintage. Global shipping is available. Alexander McQueen Pony Hair Blazer. From the "Its A Jungle Out There" 1997 f/w Collection. Tailored fit and perforated zig zag edges. Excellent condition. Looks unworn. Store Location: DEVORADO 436 E.9th St. NYC, NY 10009 Store Hours: Mon-Sat 12-7pm, Sun 1-7pm
- Bibi van der Velden Kryptonite sterling silver and diamond headbandBibi van der Velden's fine arts background has greatly influenced her collection of unique yet wearable designs. Her 'Kryptonite' headband is handmade from sterling silver and set with 1.94-carats of diamonds. This architecturally-influenced piece has a zigzag construction and securely sits at the crown of your head. This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973.
- Jennifer Behr Maya 14-karat gold diamond headbandJennifer Behr's 'Maya' headband is handcrafted from 14-karat gold and is dotted with seven sparkling diamonds, totaling 0.25-carats. Secure yours into place using the braided silk ties. Gold silk ribbon fastening. NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Natasha Zinko 18-karat gold rabbit headbandEach of Natasha Zinko's pieces is handmade in her London workshop. This slim 18-karat gold headband is decorated with the designer's signature bunnies and has a black elasticated band to secure it in place. Wear yours to add a playful touch to occasionwear. This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973.