Just inOn sale
- Maticevski Citron Yellow Silk Empirical GownToni Maticevski shows off his skills in flattering the female form with sculpted silhouettes for Fall '14.Set yourself apart at your next formal event in this lemon yellow heavy silk gown designed with a draped neckline and architectural folds at the back. Delicate gold jewellery will accent this evening look perfectly. Lemon yellow long gown with a frilled back. Heavy smooth silk. Wide draped neckline. Folded V-draped back. Triangular folds with contrast white lining. Kick pleat. Black contrast zip at the centre. 100% silk. Lining: 93% silk, 7% elastane. Dry clean only. Made in Australia.
- Giambattista Valli One Shoulder Gown - YellowVibrant mid weight georgette composes this elegant, draped Giambattista Valli gown. Soft pleats ripple into the bodice from the one shoulder neckline. A slim piped band accentuates the waist, and a daring thigh high slit punctuates the floor length skirt. Hidden side zip. Lined. Fabric: Mid weight georgette. 85% viscose/15% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Length: 60in / 152.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 40
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Alicia Strapless High-Low Gown Women's DressSatisfy your fashion cravings with the sugar-sweet confection that is this BCBGMAXAZRIA dress. Strapless gown is fabricated from textured, subtly striped silk chiffon. Gathering at bodice accentuates the sweetheart neckline. Pleated sash ties at back waist for a personal fit. Shirring at empire waist creates a flattering drape. Chic high-low hem. Hidden back-zip closure. Removable shoulder straps included. Fully lined. 100% silk; Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 56 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
- Halston Heritage Women's Strapless Printed Draped Silk GownHalston HeritageStrapless Printed Draped Silk Gown, ChamomileDetailsHalston Heritage draped crepe gown. Strapless neckline. Gathered top; built-in underwire adds support. Draping falls from neckline down center front and back. Flowing silhouette. Lightly arched wire hem. Hidden back zip. Silk; lined; dry clean. Imported. Designer About Halston Heritage: The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.
- Valentino Floral Macramé GownFree Global Shipping on full price orders over £100/$170/€125Yellow cotton-blend floral macramé gown from Valentino featuring a slash neck, long sleeves, a fitted waist, a flared skirt, a long length, a scalloped hem and an open back with a bow detail. This item is true to fit.
- ERIN erin fetherston Women's Strapless Ruched-Bodice Ombre GownERIN erin fetherstonStrapless Ruched-Bodice Ombre Gown, ChartreuseDetailsRuched-top gown with ombre skirt. Strapless neckline. Ruched bodice with banded waist; A-line silhouette. Hem pools to floor. Back zip. Polyester; polyester crepe lining; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Erin Fetherston: Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, designer Erin Fetherston graduated from UC Berkeley before attending Parsons Paris to study fashion design. In 2005, Erin presented her eponymous label in Paris, establishing Fetherston's signature feminine, whimsical and romantic sensibility. In 2007, Fetherston moved her operation to New York City and was a CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalist. ERIN, her contemporary collection was debuted 2011.
- J. Mendel Women's Mousseline Strapless GownJ. MendelMousseline Strapless Gown, Light CitronDetailsMousseline gown. Strapless sweetheart neckline; ruched bodice. High waist with sequined band. Pleated skirt with high-low hem. Back zip. Front, approx. 57"L; back, 64"L. Silk; dry clean. Made in USA. Designer About J. Mendel: For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.