Just inOn sale
- Gabriele Frantzen Cleopatra NecklaceMake a dramatic entrance in this pharaoh-inspired piece, which features multiple strands of shimmering, metallic-hued beads. Anchored with two silver-tone medallions, this necklace easily dresses up or down for a look that's anything but ancient history.
- The Giving Keys Precious Metals NecklaceSpread a little hope with these one-of-a-kind necklaces featuring up cycled and engraved keys. Their idea came to fruition when the founder of Giving Keys, Caitlin Crosby began wearing an old hotel room key around her neck. She came to the realization that all people are like these keys- unique, flawed, scarred and at risk of being discarded. With them, she hopes to give not just keys, but people renewed purpose. Better yet? The Giving Keys employs persons transitioning out of homelessness to create these one-of-a-kind tech accessories. Each is made with vintage keys and etched with encouraging words.
- AshramChic I AM Mala BeadsKeep in touch with your inner calm, courage, or strength with these mala bead necklaces made of semi-precious stones meant to strike balance in everyday life. Bliss in Moonstone, Gratitude in Carnelian, Courage in Black Onyx, Wisdom in Jade, Love in Rose Quartz, Prosperous in Labrodrite, and Forgiveness in Blue Lapis. Finished with a Rudraksha bead for purifying the energy and a rayon tassel from Spain , capped in Sterling Silver.
- Satya Jewelry Chakra NecklaceThe beauty of Sanskrit script takes center stage on this necklace, on which the traditional symbol for Om appears which represents the sacred sound of the universe. Both striking and meaningful, the pendant truly shines in your choice of Sterling Silver or Gold Vermeil.
- Lele Sadoughi Prism NecklaceThe Egyptian Pyramids in Giza can be made out from Space, take a cue from the galaxy's view with this Pyramidical necklace inspired by the universe. Perfect for those that want something daintier, this necklace is made of half inch hand cut prism stones and glass in your choice of Coral, Mint, Lagoon Green or Starry Night.
- Gabriele Frantzen Cascade NecklaceChannel the beautifully-accessorized Daisy Buchanan in this vintage-inspired piece, designed to mirror the glamorous fashions of the roaring 20s. Layered with multiple strands of glass pearls, the necklace is anchored with a Swarovski-crystal-embellished brooch, and features an adjustable clasp closure.
- Ley Ley Stone NecklaceMake a bold statement in these glamorous necklaces with a touch of natural beauty. They feature agate stones and faceted crystals sourced from all over the world, carefully transformed into pendants and finished with thick link chain and grosgrain ribbons from France.
- Ayaka Nishi Fish Scales NecklaceInspired by the beauty of the ocean's most intriguing fish, this bib necklace layers individually hand-cut leather pieces with varying textures and colors underneath a spine-like, yellow bronze bar with spike accents. The piece is further punctuated with black lava beads on either side.
- From War to Peace Eternity Circle NecklaceFrom War To Peace's goal of infinite peace is symbolized in this series of eternity rings. Not just a piece of jewelry, this is a conversation starter. Made of disarmed nuclear weapons systems, the necklace is available in Peace Bronze, Silver Plated and Gold Plated.
- Gabriele Frantzen Sense & Sensibility NecklaceRegal and vintage-inspired, this necklace boasts large Swarovski clusters with a cascade of beaded embellishments. Statement making when worn solo, it is far from gaudy crafted with nickel-free metals and an adjustable chain for wearing close to the neck as a choker or as a collar, available in Rhapsody Blue, Moon, Ebony & Ivory, Metallic, Ocean and Denim.
- Peppercotton Thin Crystal Mesh NecklacesLike a long drink of Champagne, this gleaming necklace, which can also be worn as a bracelet or belt, is the perfect accompaniment to any party outfit. Designed by the Brooklyn-based duo of Peppercotton, who've updated their iconic design with more durable mesh and even more crystals, it's the ultimate way to sparkle.
- Peppercotton Ocean-Inspired Crystal NecklacesDiscover these enchanting necklaces, made of Swarovski and vintage Czech crystals held together in a lightweight, mesh tubing. Perfect for pairing with your summer wardrobe or winter sweaters, Peppercotton's unique take on glitter is sure to garner plenty of compliments.
- James Banks Tiny Asterope NecklaceAsterope butterflies are among the most visually captivating genus of butterflies, found flying high in the tree canopies of the Amazonian and Tropical forests. Capture the free spirit of these remarkable insects with this Tiny Asterope necklace available in Rose Gold or Yellow Gold. Each articulating butterfly pendant is two toned and interactive, suspended from off a 16 inch chain finished with a hook clasp.
- Mamazoo Chain Suede Weave NecklaceOffered in black or muted green, this two-tone suede and brass woven necklace injects your look with downtown-inspired edge. Versatile yet bold, pair this suede-laden accessory with a daytime elevated jeans-and-tee look or an asymmetric draped sheath for evening.
- Mamazoo Chain Silk Weave NecklaceOffered in royal blue or neon pink, this two-tone silk and brass woven necklace injects your look with downtown-inspired edge. Versatile yet bold, pair this silk-laden accessory with a daytime elevated jeans-and-tee look or an asymmetric draped sheath for evening.
- James Banks Lightkeeper NecklaceBe the bearer of charms with this glittering Lightkeeper necklace. Available in Sterling Silver, 14 Karat Rose Gold, and 18 Karat Yellow Gold, each necklace comes assembled with a lightbulb-shaped pendant and an additional necklace that suspends tools to open up the pendant for filling with stones or charms. Simply open the pendant, pull out the "filament" and add to the existing black diamonds and rubies or customize with whatever you please.
- Morphew Skull Amarna NecklaceKeep your secrets safe with this high-end talisman with secret stash box. The ornamented key is used for unlocking the skull but one must first find the hidden lock. This pieces are inspired by ancient Egyptian culture and the legends of the Amarna city and his founder Pharaoh Akhenaten. The pendant's underside features the designer's signature and is delivered with an old-styled leather pouch bag.