Just inOn sale
- ROLAND MOURET Double Faced Stretch Viscose Pencil SkirtCut from double faced stretch viscose, this pencil skirt from Roland Mouret creates a strikingly feminine silhouette. Pair yours with heels and a blouse to echo the designer's own styling. Ribbed waistband. Gold tone rear zip with hook & eye fastening. Rear vent. Made in Italy.
- CARVEN A-line Ribbed Organza SkirtMade from a delicate and lightweight ribbed organza, this pale rose skirt from Carven is a relaxed, feminine addition to your weekend wardrobe. The Browns stylists recommend dressing yours down with your favourite slouchy jumper. Ribbed waistband. Silver-tone rear zip. Two hip pockets. Pleated a-line skirt. Fully lined.
- CECILIE COPENHAGEN Keffiyeh Cotton SkirtCECILIE Copenhagen is designed and made by Cecilie Jorgensen in the Danish capital and was discovered by Browns this season. This lightweight cotton skirt in a keffiyeh pattern is available in colour variations of black and blue, black and white or black on black. Available in colour variations of black on white or black on light blue. Concealed hook and eye fastening. Two hip pockets. Pleated skirt with a long split on the left leg. Made in Copenhagen.
- SIMONE ROCHA A-line Floral Cloque SkirtSimone Rocha broke new ground in her Spring collection when she introduced this pink floral cloque alongside her more sombre pieces. Feminine and fashion forward, this skirt at its best when paired with the matching top. Concealed rear zip with hook & eye fastening. Two hip pockets. Partially lined. Made in Italy.
- STELLA JEAN Haitian Print SkirtMerging the two disparate halves of her heritage, Stella Jean's clothes combine the exacting silhouettes of Italian tailoring with the art of Haiti. Featuring an abstract Haitian print, this panelled cotton skirt is a beautiful spring piece - pair yours with flats and a crisp top for a look that's straight off the catwalk. Belted waist. Two side pockets with button fastenings. Front button panel. A-line shape. Fully lined. Made in Italy.
- No21 Layered Lace and Silk SkirtComprised of intricately detailed layers of black lace and silk, this skirt from No.21 is a luxurious example of the label's commitment to Italian craftsmanship. Pair yours with a crisp white shirt for a flattering work-ready look. Concealed rear zip with hook & eye fastening. Two hip pockets. Two lace underskirts and two silk underskirts. Fully lined. Rear vent. Made in Italy.
- SIMONE ROCHA A-line Satin Skirt with Feather HemSimone Rocha's spring catwalk show was defined by a current of dark romanticism that ran through the collection. This satin skirt is typical of that vision and can be paired with a dark top and flats for a refined, fashion forward look. Concealed rear zip with hook & eye fastening. Two hip pockets. Partially lined. Asymmetric hem with feather embellishment. Made in Italy.
- MARNI Candy Striped Midi SkirtWith its colourful candy stripes this midi skirt will be a great asset in your spring/summer wardrobe. Pair yours with monochrome basics to keep the focus on the vibrant palate. Concealed rear zip with hook & eye fastening. Darts for shaping. Asymmetric side, fabric gathered on the right leg. Made in Italy.
- STELLA JEAN Horse Print SkirtMerging the two disparate halves of her heritage, Stella Jean's clothes combine the exacting silhouettes of Italian tailoring with the art of Haiti. Featuring a red horse print, this voluminous a-line skirt is a beautiful spring piece - pair yours with flats and a crisp top for a look that's straight off the catwalk. Burgundy and cream striped waistband. Voluminous a-line skirt. Turquoise and white candy striped cotton lining. Made in Italy.
- STELLA JEAN Watercolour Print SkirtMerging the two disparate halves of her heritage, Stella Jean's clothes combine the exacting silhouettes of Italian tailoring with the art of Haiti. Featuring a watercolour print this voluminous a-line skirt is a beautiful spring piece - pair yours with flats and a crisp top for a look that's straight off the catwalk. Yoke waist. Burgundy and cream elasticated waistband. Zip on the left hip. Voluminous body. Fully lined. Made in Italy.
- ANN DEMEULEMEESTER Crepe Skirt with BeltDespite the eponymous designer leaving her label, the Demeulemeester brand has stayed true to its signature aesthetic whilst evolving her 'sultry bleakness'. This skirt, made from a lightweight black crepe, is cut to be longer at the back than the front - pair it with more black to retain the signature monochrome look. Gunmetal tone buckle and matching fabric belt. Concealed rear zipper. Garment length side vents. Lower at the back than the front. Made in Belgium.
- MISSONI Knitted Teardrop SkirtMissoni have been known for their exquisite Italian-made knitwear since 1953 and this season's collection has stayed true to those roots whilst introducing a more modern Italian flair. This floor-length skirt is woven from a lightweight technofibre and features a raised tear-drop pattern - its striking pattern would make a crisp white shirt the ideal partner. Elasticated waistband. Floor-length A-line skirt. Fully lined with black silk. Made in Italy.
- LANVIN Lace SkirtLanvin's spring collection was a celebration of the brand's 125 year heritage, so to mark the occasion Alber Elbaz went through the storied label's archives to produce pieces that were at once traditional and distinctly modern. This lace skirt features two contrasting lace panels and ivory silk lining - our stylists recommend wearing yours with a blouse for an alternative event look. Ribbed waistband. Concealed rear zip with hook & eye fastening. Two contrasting types of lace - the top half is a geometric oval shape, the bottom half a traditional floral lace. Scalloped hem. Fully lined in ivory silk. Made in France.
- BALMAIN Denim Mini SkirtThis season denim is being elevated above its workwear heritage to new heights and this skirt from Balmain, cut to be tight and high-waisted, adds the brand's sensual aesthetic to the hardy fabric. Belt loops. Rear zip. Two front patch pockets. Two rows of gold-tone buttons run down the front of the skirt. Made in Italy.
- TRAGER DELANEY Puff Print Mini SkirtWhite technofabric mini skirt with pink teardrop puff print from Trager Delaney. One zipper on each hip that runs the length of the garment. Fully lined in cream silk. Made in the UK. Dry clean only. Single button collar leads into fabric button front placket. Long sleeves with one button cuffs. Print runs across collar and sleeves. Made in Britain.
- ROKSANDA Stretch Wool Pencil SkirtCobalt blue stretch wool patchwork mini skirt from Roksanda Ilincic. Black textured wool waistband with rear zipper with rubberized tape extension. Neon orange patch at waist and rear vent. Blue-grey patch at rear. Single rear vent. Fully lined with black silk.
- LANVIN Long Stretch Jersey SkirtAn ideal skirt for your work wardrobe, this floor length piece from Lanvin is made from a high quality stretch jersey and features a grosgrain belt that can be tied in a bow at your hip. Simply pair yours with a white blouse and heels for a modern monochrome look. Elasticated waistband with fabric belt. Floor length. Unlined. Made in France.
- J.W.ANDERSON Diagonal-striped Silk Wrap SkirtJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. Cut from blue and white striped silk, this wrap skirt fastens on the left hip and has a deep front split. Button fastening on the left hip. Two side pockets.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Floral Brocade SkirtStraight from the Dolce & Gabbana SS15 runway, this brocade skirt is printed with a floral pattern and its deep side slits showcase the collection's Spanish influences. Rear zip. Darts for shaping. Deep vents on each side. Fully lined in red silk. Made in Italy.
- PROENZA SCHOULER Stretch-Knit Midi SkirtUsing a unique combination of a red stretch knit and a raised black bouclé effect, this midi skirt from Proenza Schouler is an eye-catching example of the brand's experiments with fabric. Concealed zip with hook and eye fastening on the left hip. Raised bouclé effect zebra print. Made in Italy.
- ERDEM Monochrome Lace SkirtErdem's 2015 resort collection saw the designer at his best, producing pieces that were at once feminine and luxurious whilst being subtly subversive. This monochrome guipure lace skirt is an elegant example of the brand's exquisite craftsmanship and will be a piece that you will always treasure. Rear zip. Stretch jersey rear panel. Black and white lace front. Nude front panel. Made in England.