Just inOn sale
- Winter Redwood Trail Soap design by Juniper RidgeProduced in a batch of only 623 hand-numbered, eight ounce bottles. The sand adhered to the base of the bottle is sand from California’s North Coast, and represents the earthen infusion inside. Transform your shower into a Winter Redwood Forest. Winter Redwood Trail soap is certainly a lot more than just something that gets you clean, it is indeed a Wilderness Perfume made during winter days spent foraging for wild mushrooms and exploring the secret Redwood canyons of Mt. Tamalpais. To make our Trail Soap we begin with organic jojoba, coconut and olive oil, then we add the wilderness perfume and saponify the formula. All the color and scent is extracted from wild sources and absolutely free of all synthetic fragrances. In this harvest we use the juice from plants, seaweed, tree pitch, smoked wild harvested mushrooms, and even an infusion of wet dirt from the coastal canyons north of San Francisco. Works great as a hand soap, body wash, or an all-purpose camping soap. Unlike bar soaps, which can get mucky, our Trail Soaps do well sink-side and in showers. Field Lab is our seasonal wilderness perfume; it defines the outer, experimental edge of what we do. Produced in extremely small batches, these Wilderness Perfumes are poems of the American West. They reflect the rugged, aromatic landscapes from which they’re born. Field Lab captures the sun, rain, and earth, delivering a glimpse of life on the trail. Breathe it in and go there. Ingredients: Saponified organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils;100% natural fragrance foraged on the trail and extracted using pre-industrial perfume techniques: campfire distillation, wild foraged infusion, tincture and infusion. Redwood needle, leaf litter, oak, sea mist, cold creek water, wood smoke in the cool evening air.
- Annick Goutal Songes (EDP, 50ml)An exotic bouquet constructed like a nocturnal poem, this perfume combines the intoxicating essences of frangipani, jasmine, and gardenia to bring back memories of vacations and voyages at the four corners of the world... The voluptuous and intoxicating blend combines three rare essential oils, ylang-ylang absolute, jasmine absolute and French vanilla absolute, for a sensual, bewitching journey.
- Etat Libre D'Orange The Afternoon of a Faun (EDP, 100ml)Inspired by the relationship between suggestive fantasy and seductive reality, this fragrance explores the carnal subtext of Mallarme’s poem La Faune, and the scandalous ballet danced by Nijinsky. Half lucid and half in dream, the Faun cannot help but be allured by the forest nymphs. As the he lies bathed in sunlight, he does not know whether the encounter was fact or fancy. A spirited opening of bergamot is made sensual with pepper and incense, while a heart of rose, jasmine and orris is joined with the languorous beauty of the immortal flower. The enveloping dry down of Namibian myrrh, moss, leather and benzoin evokes the earthy sensuality of the forest and its hidden delights.
- BeneFit See And Be Seen Sasha Eau de ToiletteA daring and captivating floral. Take center stage with this bold burst of floral energy that seduces and mesmerizes from across the room. A poem to describe Sasha. modern, still life, florals. A gallery of delights. classic urban luxury. Her expression excites. A work of art, Sasha transcends age. A vision, a showpiece. She takes center stage.
- ANNICK GOUTAL Songes eau de parfum 50mlAnnick Goutal Songes eau de parfum. Notes: Frangipani flower, Tiare flower, Sambac Jasmine absolute, Ylang-Ylang absolute, Benjoin, Bourbon Vanilla absolute, Patchouli, Spices - Cinnamon, Cumin, Black Pepper. 50ml. While walking in an exotic garden on the island of Mauritius at nightfall, Camille Goutal was taken by surprise by the spellbinding scent of frangipani at dusk when nature takes over the night. She could not overcome her desire to create a fragrance to immortalise this precious memory. An exotic bouquet constructed like a nocturnal poem, Songes eau de parfum by Annick Goutal combines the intoxicating essences of frangipani, jasmine, and gardenia to bring back memories of vacations and voyages at the four corners of the world.
- LANCOME Poême eau de parfum 50mlLancôme Poême eau de parfum. Notes: Mimosa, Daffodils, Freesia, Rose and Vanilla Blossom. 50ml. A composition of contrasts, in which the effusive note of the Himalayan Blue Poppy embraces the enchanting scent of the Datura flower. Around this duo, white flowers mingle joyfully with yellow flowers...in POÊME eau de parfum by Lancôme each word is a flower, each flower a poem to express that which cannot be said.
- ANNICK GOUTAL Songes eau de toiletteAnnick Goutal Songes eau de toilette. Notes: Frangipani flower, Tiare flower, Sambac Jasmine absolute, Ylang-Ylang absolute, Benjoin, Bourbon Vanilla absolute, Patchouli, Spices, Cinnamon, Cumin, Black Pepper. Available in: 50ml, 100ml. An exotic bouquet constructed like a nocturnal poem, Songes eau de toilette by Annick Gouta l combines the intoxicating essences of frangipani, jasmine, and gardenia to bring back memories of vacations and voyages at the four corners of the world.
- Diptyque Eau Rose Eau de Toilette-0.7 oz.Eau Rose, a totally new fragrance that pays tribute to the queen of flowers, the rose. Forever immortalized by Ronsard’s famous poem “Mignonne, allons voir si la rose...”, it was only a matter of time before diptyque decided to showcase the rose. To get off the beaten track and create something different, the Eau Rose has been conceived to stand out as a genuine infusion of roses. Its olfactory composition is designed to celebrate the multiple aromas of the flower in its natural state, as it blossoms over time. It’s like taking an olfactory stroll,which you savor from morning to night, by wearing a rose that changes as the hours go by and melts into the scent of the person wearing it.