Just inOn sale
- Balmain Embellished Zebra Mini SkirtAdd a dash of safari-chic to your party wardrobe with this Embellished Zebra Mini Skirt from Balmain. Crafted in smooth black suede, it features a close-fitting silhouette with a thigh-gazing hemline. Intricately adorned clear crystals, black and white rope and golden beads make out the brilliant zebra stripes to the front. Pare back the rest of your outfit to ensure all focus falls on this extra-special piece.
- Stella McCartney Polka Dot Scuba SkirtStella McCartney’s seasonal polka dot motif acts as a playful feature on this dark green mini skirt. Designed for a contemporary scuba-like feel, the skirt boasts a second-skin fit and a short length that combines with the motif for a distinct ‘60s feel. Slip yours on after-dark with a shell top and high heels.
- Saint Laurent Pleat Front MiniskirtHedi Slimane looked back to 60s Mod style for AW14 inspiration with a prevalence of thigh-skimming hemlines like that of this Pleat Front Miniskirt on the catwalk. Crafted from pure wool, the black skirt features a pleated front to create movement, but in the most structured sense. In classic black, team it with a statement sweater and a biker jacket to channel instant Parisian insouciance.
- McQ Alexander McQueen Drip Print MiniskirtPut a new spin on a monochrome look with this Drip Print Miniskirt from McQ Alexander McQueen. Cut to create a structured shape, the thigh-skimming mini sees black paint drips fall from a decorative pattern at the waistband. A chic piece that will work both by day and by night, team it with ankle boots and add a directional clutch for the ultimate evening ensemble.
- Myla Dominetta MiniAn alluring combination of sheer tulle and delicate lace finished with an eyelash trim, Myla’s Dominetta collection sees a classic design instilled with contemporary appeal. A skilfully constructed piece, the Dominetta Mini features cut-out detailing at the hips and a pair of pistachio-centred bows that add a pop of contrasting colour. Match up with the Dominetta Balcony Bra to unleash your inner temptress.
- T by Alexander Wang Fluffy Alpaca Mini SkirtLook to diffusion line T by Alexander Wang’s fluffy mini skirt for an instant dose of AW14’s Mod ‘60s trend. Crafted in a super-soft alpaca wool blend, this navy mini skirt is finished with exposed silver zips for a heady dose of contemporary appeal. Team with one of the brand’s signature slouchy T-shirts and ankle boots for an off-duty edge.
- T by Alexander Wang Bonded Leather Mini SkirtMake a new-season style statement in leather separates courtesy of T by Alexander Wang. Crafted in burgundy nappa leather, this mini skirt gets a Mod '60s twist with its short hemline and A-line silhouette. Finished with raw seam detailing, it pairs perfectly with the matching crop top for a modern finish.
- See by Chloé Herring Jacquard Mini SkirtUpdate your new season staples with See by Chloé’s hero Herring Jacquard Mini Skirt. Boasting a flattering A-line design, it features an all-over zigzag pattern and is complemented with bronzed gold zip detailing for a stylish finish. Pair with a polo neck jumper, tights and loafers at the office or a silk blouse and heels in the evening.
- Balmain Pleated Mini SkirtOlivier Rousteing set aside the usual glitz in favour of a little safari chic at Balmain this season. This Pleated Mini Skirt was the basis of one of the AW14 show’s strongest looks. Designed in a heavyweight khaki cotton-blend, it flares playfully straight from the waist. Extremely versatile; we like it styled with one of the collection’s sharp blazers.
- See by Chloé Fancy Tweed Mini SkirtSee by Chloé’s Fancy Tweed Mini Skirt is a playfully elegant style. Crafted in a rich wool-blend, pretty, almost pastel hues are woven together to create the tweed-like effect. A centre-front box pleat adds a little movement and flair. Team this punchy piece with the coordinating sweater for ultimate chic.
- Balmain Pleated Mini SkirtOlivier Rousteing set aside the usual glitz in favour of a little safari chic at Balmain this season. This Pleated Mini Skirt was the basis of one of the AW14 show’s strongest looks. Designed in a heavyweight black cotton-blend, it flares playfully straight from the waist. Extremely versatile; we like it styled with one of the collection’s animal print tees.
- Matthew Williamson Tartan Blanket Mini SkirtMatthew Williamson puts a contemporary spin on a heritage fabric to present this Tartan Blanket Mini Skirt. An eye-catching piece in jewelled emerald green, the tartan is woven with flashes of golden thread. Exposed snaps as well as an open-ended zip and quilted hem led further modern flair. Sure to energise your new season wardrobe.
- Matthew Williamson Star Jacquard Mini SkirtLend a little star appeal to your new season wardrobe with this Star Jacquard Mini Skirt from Matthew Williamson. A popular motif on the British designer’s AW14 catwalk, the stars burst in black and white along with a 1970s interior-inspired jacquard. Complete with an exposed button front and oversized patch pockets, this thigh-grazing skirt will lift your every look.
- Saint Laurent Studded Leather A-Line Mini SkirtTough leather has become a Saint Laurent signature under the helm of Hedi Slimane. This slick mini skirt in black is elevated with a smattering of silver-tone studs to the front. A-line in silhouette, it will see you champion the modish mood of the season.
- Stella McCartney Flynn SkirtHandwork was a highlight of Stella McCartney’s AW14 catwalk collection. Details such as the zip embroidery seen on this skirt delivered energy and movement into the British designer’s show. Placed in four squiggles, the zip embellishment elevates this black wool Melton mini. Style yours with the coordinating sweater for the coolest of new season looks.
- Stella McCartney Tie Dye Jacquard Mini SkirtTie dye was a strong motif on Stella McCartney’s AW14 catwalk. Work the look into your wardrobe with the Tie Dye Jacquard Mini Skirt. Intricately woven in black and blue shades, it offers a polished take on the timeless print. Dress this slim-fitting mini up for evening with a shell top and high heels.
- McQ Alexander McQueen Tartan Mini SkirtA preppy take on heritage checks, this tartan skirt by McQ Alexander McQueen is a timeless wardrobe staple in green and navy. Fastening in the front to create a flattering box pleat effect and A-line silhouette, this Mod-inspired mini skirt is an effortless piece for day or night; pair with a chunky knit and brogues for a laidback look or a silky top and heels for added glamour.
- Stella McCartney Jeanne Mini SkirtTaking style cues from the 1960s for Pre-AW14, Stella McCartney’s Jeanne Embroidered Mini Skirt is a classic piece with modern appeal. Cut in black Melton wool with a flattering A-line silhouette, the skirt features a striking embroidered white faces motif deigned by Gary Hume for instant impact and artistic flair. Pair with a houndstooth knit and mannish flats for modish cool.
- Citizens of Humanity Premium Vintage Daria Mini SkirtThe perfect laidback addition to your wardrobe, this Citizens of Humanity Daria Mini Skirt is a staple piece for your summer collection. This Premium Vintage edition is made from dark-wash cotton denim and features a distressed finish and frayed hem for a touch of rebellion. Pair with a classic white tee and sandals for effortless off-duty cool.
- Saint Laurent Tuxedo Stripe Mini SkirtCut a contemporary silhouette after dark in Saint Laurent’s Tuxedo Stripe Mini Skirt. Tailored for a close fit in black wool, the striped satin trim lends this thigh-grazing number a polished finish. An eye-catching alternative to trousers, this skirt will look particularly sharp styled with a crisp white shirt and a coordinating tuxedo jacket.
- Theory Stilla Leather Front Wrap Mini SkirtThe Stilla skirt from Theory is a classic black mini with a tough-luxe edge. The back is crafted from comfortable stretch jersey and contrasted with a supple leather front panel to create a flattering wrap-around look. Pair with flats and a tee for daytime cool or towering heels to up the glam-factor after-dark.
- Temperley London Majorelle Leather SkirtTemperley London’s Majorelle Leather Skirt is a new season classic. A standout style from the designer’s Pre-AW14 collection, it is designed in black Italian leather and embossed with a scrolling floral motif. Its high waist flares for a voluminous silhouette, making this short skirt a chic choice for evening wear.
- Emilio Pucci Frill Hem Mini SkirtIntroduce a pop of colour to your wardrobe with this stunning candy pink Frill Hem Mini Skirt by Emilio Pucci. Crafted in a fine, stretch-wool blend, the ultra-flattering skirt hugs the hips before a frill hem encourages it to flare out, creating a supremely feminine silhouette; team with a printed blouse to really let the colour sing.
- Saint Laurent Studded Leather Mini SkirtTough leather has become a Saint Laurent signature under the helm of Hedi Slimane. This slick mini skirt in black is taken to the next level with silver-tone stud embellishment. The studs are made by artisans and applied in two-parts to ensure quality. An evening-ready number, style yours with silk blouses and heeled pumps.
- Saint Laurent High Waist Leather Mini SkirtWork a little rock ‘n’ roll chic into day and night time looks with this exquisitely-crafted High Waist Leather Mini Skirt by Saint Laurent. A thigh-grazing style in black, it comes simplistically styled with streamlined panels. A luxuriously edgy choice for day, work it into a monochrome look and up the ante with a leather biker jacket.
- T by Alexander Wang Micro Modal Twisted Mini SkirtDesigning contemporary classics for the modern woman, this black mini skirt by diffusion line T by Alexander Wang is an instant wardrobe hero. Crafted in super soft micro modal jersey, the skirt features a double fabric design for a smooth, seam-free finish and a twisted hem to add interest. Easy-to-wear with an elasticated waistband, dress up or down with jersey basics or a tailored blazer.