Just inOn sale
- Étoile Isabel Marant Printed silk crepe de chine mini skirtÉtoile Isabel Marant pastel-pink skirt. Silk crepe de chine. Multicolored print, elasticated waist, side waist ties, slit pockets, dipped back hem, fully lined. Slips on. 100% silk; lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the waist. Elasticated drawstring waist for a flexible fit. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric.
- Lavish Alice High Waist Mini Skirt with Contrast Curve HemFree worldwide shippingSkirt by Lavish Alice Made from a breathable woven fabric Flattering high rise Contrast waistband Curved, dipped hem Zip back fastening Body-Conscious fit LAVISH ALICE The Lavish Alice girl is fierce and unique. Super-fearless in her fashion choices she loves bold prints, bright pops of color and clean lines with lots of runway inspiration. PU bustiers, printed sweatshirts and mesh pencil skirts add statement style to the Lavish Alice collection. ABOUT ME Fabric: 100% Polyester..
- Victoria's Secret Side-zip SkirtCool and comfy, with attitude. Plush French terry keeps this mini casual while an exposed side zip adds downtown edge.Slim fit. Mid weight. Ultra-cozy and plush14 1/2 from waist; hits above knee. Slight high-low hem. Ribbed trim at waist and hem. Machine wash. Imported cotton/polyester black
- Charlotte Russe Ruched Bodycon Tulip SkirtThis asymmetrical treat hugs those curves from high rise elastic waistband down to mini-length hem, in double-lined jersey knit fabric for a fabulous, bodycon fit! Ruching along the hip sweeps into a statement-making tulip slit for a sexy, high-low affair. Made in USA. Black. Charlotte Russe.
- Halston Heritage Mini Skirt with Side DetailFree shipping & free returnsPaneled construction, prominent side seam detail and polished metal hardware lend ultra-modern sophistication to a miniskirt finished with a high/low hemline. 17 1/2" front length; 18" back length (size Medium). Unlined. 89% polyester, 11% spandex. Dry clean. By Halston Heritage; imported. Individualist.