Just inOn sale
- Knee Length
- Corey Lynn Calter Palm Garden SkirtThe granddaughter of an Italian tailor and daughter of an interior designer, Corey Lynn Calter was born to create. With experience gained in opera houses, Broadway shows and New York's punk scene, Calter's eponymous line is defined by original prints, flattering cuts and punchy hues that are inspired by her vast and varied background. By Corey Lynn Calter. Cotton; polyester lining. A-line silhouette. Inverted pleat detail. Side pockets. Tied paperbag waist. Back zip. Dry clean. Imported. Regular: 20"L. Petite: 19"L.
- Corey Lynn Calter Sanna Paperbag SkirtThe granddaughter of an Italian tailor and daughter of an interior designer, Corey Lynn Calter was born to create. With experience gained in opera houses, Broadway shows and New York's punk scene, Calter's eponymous line is defined by original prints, flattering cuts and punchy hues that are inspired by her vast and varied background. By Corey Lynn Calter. Cotton; polyester lining. Knotted waist detail. Full silhouette. Front pockets. Back zip. Dry clean. 20"L. Imported.
- Current/Elliott Stiletto Pencil SkirtBorn out of a love for heritage denim and its Americana roots, Current/Elliott is known for a combination of unique silhouettes and classic fits. Distinct yet timeless, every pair in this meticulously tailored collection is inspired by a vintage sample. By Current/Elliott. Cotton, elastomultiester, elasane. Distressed detail. Five-pocket styling. Back slit. Machine wash. USA. 19"L.
- Nicholson & Nicholson Denim Bell Midi SkirtBorn into a family of clothiers, Yusuke Nakagawa grew up surrounded by bespoke fashion at his family’s menswear boutique in Japan. Inspired by traditional suiting as well as his home country’s scenic landscapes, his women’s ready-to wear line, Nicholson & Nicholson, is crafted in Japan using natural materials. Dress it up or dress it down, this voluminous take on the classic denim skirt wins points for its wear-everywhere versatility. By Nicholson & Nicholson. Cotton, linen. Full silhouette. Side pockets. Elastic drawstring waist. Dry clean. Japan. 28"L.
- Maeve Tapestry Pencil SkirtCurve-hugging and universally flattering, pencil skirts have more than earned their reputation as timeless wardrobe staples. We love this easy cotton one from Maeve with a tank and strappy sandals. By Maeve. Pull-on styling. Cotton, polyester, spandex. Machine wash. Regular: 26.25"L. Petite: 23.5"L. Imported.
- AG Distressed Denim Pencil SkirtGrowing from a boutique line to a premium denim powerhouse within a few short years is no small feat, but Los Angeles-based AG took it in stride, simultaneously becoming an innovator of fits, finishes and washes. By AG. Cotton, polyurethane; cotton lining. Slim pencil silhouette. Distressed detail. Five-pocket styling. Machine wash. USA. 20.5"L.
- Essentiel Antwerp Bonded Lace A-Line SkirtIn 1999, Belgian husband-and-wife design team Esfan Eghtessadi (the son of fashion designer Nicole Cadine) and Inge Onesea (a former Belgian pop singer) took a chance and launched Essentiel Antwerp out of their living room. They began with a small t-shirt line and within a few short years had a full-fledged read-to-wear collection. Each of their quirky, colorful pieces is an instant classic that balances innovative prints with of-the-moment fabrications. By Essentiel Antwerp. Polyester, acrylic, elastane, polyamide Side zip. Dry clean Italy. 25.5"L
- Yoana Baraschi Water Lily Lace A-line SkirtBorn into a family of artists, designer Yoana Baraschi was formally trained as a sculptor in her hometown of Bucharest before entering the Paris fashion scene to work in some of the most famous couture houses. Her delicate, feminine designs reflect her fine art heritage while incorporating vintage references and a sense of humor. By Yoana Baraschi. Polyester lace; polyester lining Side zip. Dry clean Imported. Regular: 25"L Petite: 23.25"L
- Nonoo Avorio SkirtBorn in Bahrain and raised in London, Misha Nonoo references her diverse background and city-loving spirit when designing her signature contemporary classics. Finely tailored and unexpectedly finished, her sophisticated separates wink to both eras past and adventures yet to come. By Nonoo. Woven cotton-viscose. Sheer organza inset at hem. Structured A-line silhouette. Back zip. Dry clean. USA. 27.5"L.
- Ranna Gill Chevron Striped SkirtHeralded as one of India’s most notable designers and marked by her penchant for unpredictability, Ranna Gill crafts original pieces from unusual materials and innovative color combinations. Each of her striking designs, like this embroidered statement skirt, is handcrafted in India. Let it steal the show with a solid pullover and stacked mules. By Ranna Gill. Side zip Polyester; polyester lining. Dry clean Imported. Regular: 25"L Petite: 23.25"L
- Nanette Lepore Lacework Pencil SkirtWith a focus on bold colors and evocative prints, Nanette Lepore's eponymous line is inspired by her bohemian childhood in Ohio, her passion for throwing a good party, and the excitement of her adopted hometown of New York City. This lacy pencil skirt goes from desk to dinner with a quick shoe swap and hair tousle. By Nanette Lepore. Pull-on styling. Cotton, elastane. Dry clean. 26"L. USA.