Just inOn sale
- Knee Length
- Maeve Tapestry Pencil SkirtCurve-hugging and universally flattering, pencil skirts have more than earned their reputation as timeless wardrobe staples. We love this easy cotton one from Maeve with a tank and strappy sandals. By Maeve. Pull-on styling. Cotton, polyester, spandex. Machine wash. Regular: 26.25"L. Petite: 23.5"L. Imported.
- Mother Denim Pencil SkirtFounded in 2010 by denim vets Lela Tillem and Tim Kaeding, Mother prides itself on nailing the four f's of denim: fit, fabric, finish and feel. A study in contrasts, their pairs - brined the crispest shades of blue - are stark and sexy in their presentation, while remaining soft and nurturing to the touch. By Mother. Cotton, lyocell, elastane. High-waist pencil silhouette with front pockets. Machine wash. USA. 23"L
- AG Distressed Denim Pencil SkirtGrowing from a boutique line to a premium denim powerhouse within a few short years is no small feat, but Los Angeles-based AG took it in stride, simultaneously becoming an innovator of fits, finishes and washes. By AG. Cotton, polyurethane; cotton lining. Slim pencil silhouette. Distressed detail. Five-pocket styling. Machine wash. USA. 20.5"L.
- Raoul Gilded Leather Pencil SkirtUsing luxe fabrics and thoughtful references, Raoul crafts vivid pieces that balance timeless elegance with a perfect pitch for what's of-the-moment. By Raoul. Made exclusively for Anthropologie. Distressed gold-flaked leather; acetate lining. Slim, pencil silhouette. Back zip. Dry clean. Imported. Regular: 29"L. Petite: 26.25"L.
- Ekaterina Kukhareva Briar Sweater SkirtThe classic pencil gets a cozy, sweaterknit update just in time for party season. An Anthropologie exclusive from London-based designer Ekaterina Kukhareva. By Ekaterina Kukhareva. Made exclusively for Anthropologie. Viscose-polyester-lurex sweaterknit. Slim pencil silhouette. Pull-on styling. Machine wash. Imported. Regular: 25"L Petite: 23.25"L.
- Nonoo Avorio SkirtBorn in Bahrain and raised in London, Misha Nonoo references her diverse background and city-loving spirit when designing her signature contemporary classics. Finely tailored and unexpectedly finished, her sophisticated separates wink to both eras past and adventures yet to come. By Nonoo. Woven cotton-viscose. Sheer organza inset at hem. Structured A-line silhouette. Back zip. Dry clean. USA. 27.5"L.
- Essentiel Antwerp Bonded Lace A-Line SkirtIn 1999, Belgian husband-and-wife design team Esfan Eghtessadi (the son of fashion designer Nicole Cadine) and Inge Onesea (a former Belgian pop singer) took a chance and launched Essentiel Antwerp out of their living room. They began with a small t-shirt line and within a few short years had a full-fledged read-to-wear collection. Each of their quirky, colorful pieces is an instant classic that balances innovative prints with of-the-moment fabrications. By Essentiel Antwerp. Polyester, acrylic, elastane, polyamide Side zip. Dry clean Italy. 25.5"L
- Yoana Baraschi Water Lily Lace A-line SkirtBorn into a family of artists, designer Yoana Baraschi was formally trained as a sculptor in her hometown of Bucharest before entering the Paris fashion scene to work in some of the most famous couture houses. Her delicate, feminine designs reflect her fine art heritage while incorporating vintage references and a sense of humor. By Yoana Baraschi. Polyester lace; polyester lining Side zip. Dry clean Imported. Regular: 25"L Petite: 23.25"L
- Lauren Moffatt Bluepoint Pencil SkirtDriven by her knack for prints and penchant for all things vintage, Philadelphia native Lauren Moffatt moved to NYC to pursue fashion design, where her first two collections were sewn aboard her sailboat home on the Hudson River. Her seamless fusion of art and modern design has made Moffatt a favorite among Hollywood starlets and everyday women alike. By Lauren Moffatt. Silky polyester Back zip. Dry clean Imported. 27.5"L
- Finders Keepers Rouged Plaid Pencil SkirtSure, plaid is ace for its laidback, early autumn appeal, but we love it even more when it takes on an unexpected shape, like this slinky pencil skirt from Finders Keepers. We'd add black ankle boots and an open-knit pullover. By Finders Keepers. Back zip Polyester, elastane; polyester, elastane lining. Machine wash Imported. 21.5"L
- Cameo Range & River Neoprene Pencil SkirtCameo's wetsuit-inspired pencil skirt boldly brings sleek sportiness to your workday wardrobe. The camo print gives way to subtle landscape scenes on the easy and eye-catching piece. By Cameo. Side zip. Polyester, elastane. Machine wash. 23"L. Imported.
- Moth Jacquard Sweaterknit Pencil SkirtCurve-hugging and universally flattering, pencil skirts have more than earned their reputation as timeless wardrobe staples. We're loving twists on the classic, including this cozy sweater version from Moth. By Moth. Pull-on styling Cotton, rayon, nylon, spandex. Hand wash Imported. Regular: 21"L
- AG Coated Denim Pencil SkirtCurve-hugging and universally flattering, pencil skirts have more than earned their reputation as timeless wardrobe staples. We're loving this edgy denim rendition from AG, complete with a sleek, leather-like finish. By AG. Front pockets. Front zip. Cotton, polyamide, elastane. Machine wash. 18"L. Italy.