Just inOn sale
- Knee Length
- CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Karmen Denim Pencil SkirtCrafted in their LA workshop, Citizens of Humanity's denim has an uncompromising focus on fit, fabric and wash. The Karmen pencil skirt is cut from a dark indigo denim and offers a relaxed fit that's perfect for a casual look. Rear hook and eye fastening. Concealed zip. Front pockets and rear patch pockets. Single vent. Made in the USA.
- BURBERRY PRORSUM Stripped Pencil SkirtThis navy pencil skirt from Burberry Prorsum features fine black stripes for a ribbed effect. Pair with a white silk shirt and pumps for a modest look. Navy with black stripes. Zip fastening at the rear. Transparent material with inner lining. Slit at the bottom. Made in Italy.
- JUNYA WATANABE Polka Dot SkirtThis polka dot skirt from Junya Watanabe takes the geometric experimentation of her SS15 catwalk show and translates it for daily wear. We would pair ours with simple monochrome pieces to keep the focus on this statement piece. Snap fastening and concealed zip on the left hip. A-line shape. Synthetic leather circle appliqué. Made in Japan.
- OSTWALD HELGASON A-line Floral SkirtMade from a custom fabric with semi sheer organza and a mesh lining, you can embrace the sports lux trend with this A-line floral skirt. Made from a custom fabric with semi sheer organza and a mesh lining, you can embrace the sports lux trend with this A-line floral skirt.
- No21 Printed Pencil SkirtThere's a nonchalant Milanese charm to this pencil skirt from No21 with its unfinished watercolour print. Perfect for the spring and summer, just pair yours with a crisp white shirt. Concealed rear zip with hook & eye fastening. Side pockets. Single vent. Fully lined. Made in Italy.
- PETER PILOTTO Bonded Jersey SkirtInfluenced by Psych rock and the Summer of Love, Peter Pilotto's Spring show was a riot of print and colour. With its simple yet flattering silhouette, this bonded jersey A-line skirt acts as a canvas for the designer's striking new season print. Concealed rear zip. A-line shape. Fully lined.
- A.W.A.K.E. Dragonfly Print Jacquard SkirtEach season A.W.A.K.E designer Natalia Alaverdian takes an animal as her point of reference - this season it was the dragonfly - and interprets it to create her surreal yet wearable collections. This black jacquard skirt showcases the season's striking dragonfly print and is the perfect partner for the matching cropped top. Concealed rear zip. A-line silhouette.
- OSTWALD HELGASON Pixel Tweed Jacquard SkirtOrange, black and white pixel tweed layered skirt with brushstroke jacquard underskirt from Ostwald Helgason. Concealed zipper on left hip. Contrast striped band at hem of over-skirt. Red, black and silver brushstroke jacquard on flared underskirt. Partially lined.
- BALENCIAGA Canvas Border SkirtThis item has now sold out please contact us for information about a possible re-order. For his 2015 Resort collection, Alexander Wang took his lead from Cristobal Balenciaga's coastal home town of Getaria in Spain. That influence can be seen here in the canvas border at the hem of this skirt, giving this classic shape a summery, nautical touch. Concealed zip fastening on left hip. Darts for shaping. Canvas border at hem. Single rear vent. Made in Italy.
- ROKSANDA Quilted Technofabric SkirtRoksanda Ilincic is one of the most innovative users of colour working in fashion today, and this skirt, with its azure blue body offset by the neon green waistband is a great example of this. Pair yours with heels and a crisp white shirt to keep the focus on the skirt. Vivid green contrast waistband. Quilted azure blue A-line skirt. Concealed zip on left hip with hook & eye fastening. Fully lined in sky blue silk. Made in England.
- OLYMPIA LE-TAN Book Print Skater SkirtOlympia le-Tan's love of all things literary is instantly apparent in this girlish skater skirt. Crafted in France from textured cotton, it features a youthful illustrated book-print, and promises to inject a playful spirit into your new-season wardrobe. Concealed zip fly with press-stud top fastening. Slanted side pockets. Full, skater-style skirt. Made in France.
- J.W.ANDERSON Diagonal-striped Silk Wrap SkirtJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. Cut from blue and white striped silk, this wrap skirt fastens on the left hip and has a deep front split. Button fastening on the left hip. Two side pockets.
- ROKSANDA Crepe Skirt with Geometric PatternThis eye-catching piece from Roksanda is constructed from a sky blue crepe with contrasting mint, black and neon orange polka dots. We think this is the perfect colourway for spring and summer events - just pair yours with a pair of white pumps. Concealed rear zip with hook & eye fastening. A-line shape. Fully lined in black silk.
- OLYMPIA LE-TAN Neon Tweed SkirtThe theme of this season's Olympia Le Tan collection was 'We don't need no education', and it focused on taking vintage school uniform shapes and giving them a modern twist. This skirt from the designer comes in this season's neon tweed and features engraved gold-tone buttons down the front. Gold-tone front buttons. Black piping. Fully lined. Made in France.
- VALENTINO 1973 Striped Radzimir SkirtFor their resort collection, Valentino have taken inspiration from their own 1973 catwalk show, which featured a colourful and ‘visually disruptive’ chevron print. Here that same print is featured on this striped silk radzimir skirt - wear yours with a crisp white shirt to keep the focus on the print. A-line shape. Concealed zipper on left hip with button fastening. Two hip pockets. Unlined. Made in Italy.