Just inOn sale
- Randy-Black Tulle Party DressTulle is the new trend to obsess over! This party dress features a full tulle skirt and sold black sleeveless bodice. Adjustable straps. No zipper. Style with single strap heels and rhinestone encrusted accessories for an elegant look. Special Occasion. Approximately 25” side seam. Self: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Contrast: 100% Nylon. Lining: 100% Polyester. Hand wash cold water. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Strapless Rosette Tulle A-Line Party DressBrand from China: Luxury Style. Color: Champagne, Materials: Mesh, Silk, Georgette, Size: S: Bust: 80cm, Waist: 63cm M: Bust: 84cm, Waist: 66cm L: Bust: 87cm, Waist: 70cm XL: Bust: 90cm, Waist: 74cm XXL: Bust: 93cm, Waist: 77cm XXXL: Bust: 96cm, Waist: 80cm, Care: Hand wash
- Strapless Rosette Tulle A-Line Party DressBrand from China: Luxury Style. Color: Champagne, Materials: Georgette, Size: S: Bust: 80cm, Waist: 63cm M: Bust: 84cm, Waist: 66cm L: Bust: 87cm, Waist: 70cm XL: Bust: 90cm, Waist: 74cm XXL: Bust: 93cm, Waist: 77cm XXXL: Bust: 96cm, Waist: 80cm, Care: Hand wash
- Lela Rose Fit & Flare Skirt - BlackThis striking Lela Rose skirt is filled out with sculptural tulle layers, yielding a formal silhouette with an elegant flare. Slim, high waist. The uneven hem drapes into a glamorous short train. Hidden back zip. Lined. Fabric: Double silk crepe. 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 47in / 119cm. Available sizes: 4
- ERIN erin fetherston Women's Open-Back Lace Cocktail Dress - Gold & Black (0)ERIN erin fetherstonOpen-Back Lace Cocktail Dress DetailsGo spectacularly wrapped in this Erin by Erin Fetherston cocktail dress-where the surprise is in the back. And a sweet skirt seals the deal.Lace; tulle lace skirt. Jewel neckline; cutout back. Sleeveless. Flutter skirt. Hem hits mid-thigh.Polyester/rayon; polyester lining; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm. Designer About Erin Fetherston:Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, designer Erin Fetherston graduated from UC Berkeley before attending Parsons Paris to study fashion design. In 2005, Erin presented her eponymous label in Paris, establishing Fetherston's signature feminine, whimsical and romantic sensibility. In 2007, Fetherston moved her operation to New York City and was a CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalist. ERIN, her contemporary collection was debuted 2011.