Just inOn sale
- Issa Printed silk wide-leg pantsIssa light-blue and navy pants. Silk. Elasticated drawstring waist. Pull on. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. High-rise, wide-leg fit. This item is particularly long. Elasticated, drawstring waist for a flexible fit. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric.
- MARY KATRANTZOU Amethyst/Brilliant Blue High-Waisted Silk PantsWith their artfully styled optical print and sensuous, feminine fit, these high-waisted trousers from Mary Katrantzou guarantee head-turning results. Side slit pockets, hook closure, form-fitting. Pair with monochrome tops, sky-high heels and a splattering of statement jewelry.
- (+) PEOPLE Denim pantsFree shipping on all ordersComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: worn effect, denim, solid color, high waisted, colored wash, front closure, button, zip, multipockets, ankle high, logo detail, slashed detailing, small studs, baggy. Measurements: Width at end: 6.44 inches.
- Carolina Herrera Women's Wide-Leg Abstract-Print PantsCarolina HerreraWide-Leg Abstract-Print Pants, Turquoise/MultiDetailsAbstract-print pants by Carolina Herrera. Approx. measurements: 12" rise, 35" inseam, 28" openings. High waist sits at the navel. Voluminous, wide legs. Zip front. Viscose/spandex. Made in Italy. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- St. John Collection Women's Stretch Venetian Wool Slim Ankle Pants With Contrast Side Band - Patina/New Camel (12)St. John CollectionStretch Venetian Wool Slim Ankle Pants with Contrast Side BandDetailsStretch wool pants. Contrast side panels. High waist. Slim legs. Cropped at the ankle. Side zip. Wool/spandex. Imported of Italian materials. Designer About St. John Collection: St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.