Just inOn salePlus size
- Opening Ceremony Tate Textured Mini Dress - BlackThis ribbed, formfitting Opening Ceremony dress has a brocade ruffle for a flirty profile. Hidden back zip. Long sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Ribbed, mid weight jersey. Shell: 90% nylon/10% polyurethane. Trim: 92% polyester/8% nylon. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 33in / 84cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,XS
- Aidan Mattox Velvet Brocade Gown, Black/BlueWork a textured finish this party season with this striking dress from Aidan Mattox. This classic cap sleeved evening gown, features a soft velvet bodice and a contrasting cobalt blue metallic floral jacquard skirt. Fully lined for comfort, the elegant bateau neckline and dramatic scooped back compliment the full A-line skirt, which boasts a net-trimmed underskirt for a volumous look. Model wears UK size 8, height 5'9 / 175 cm. Dress length for size 8: 148 cm. Dress length measured from: Top of the shoulder to hem. Brand : Aidan Mattox. Dress Shape : Flared. Length Information: Mini - A mini style falls mid-thigh to above the knee, Midi - A midi length is knee- to calf-length, Maxi - A maxi length is ankle- to floor-length : Maxi. Material : 90% Polyester, 10% Metallic Fibre. Neckline : Round Neck. Sleeve : Cap Sleeve. Washing Instructions : Dry clean only. Women's Specialist Fit : Plus Size.
- Alice + Olivia Kesten Floral Brocade Crop TopColor: Blue. Alice + OliviaKesten Floral Brocade Crop Top, Blue Details: Alice + Olivia floral brocade crop top. Crew neckline. Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders. Fitted silhouette. Straight hem. Full-length exposed back zip. Polyester; polyester/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4.
- Alice + Olivia Kesten Floral Brocade Crop Top5F Sale - Up to 40% OffAlice + OliviaKesten Floral Brocade Crop Top, BlueDetailsAlice + Olivia floral brocade crop top.Crew neckline.Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders.Fitted silhouette.Straight hem.Full-length exposed back zip. Polyester; polyester/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.Stacey Bendet of Alice + Olivia answers our 5 Questions.
- Alice + Olivia Cohe Floral Brocade Asymmetric SkirtAlice + Olivia. Cohe Floral Brocade Asymmetric Skirt. Alice + Olivia "Cohe" printed skirt. Banded waist with elasticized back. Back center zip. Full silhouette. Asymmetric hem; back hem fans out and sweeps floor. Polyester; polyester/spandex lining; nylon/polyester second lining. Imported.
- Alice + Olivia Kesten Floral Brocade Crop TopAlice + Olivia. Kesten Floral Brocade Crop Top, Blue. Alice + Olivia floral brocade crop top. Crew neckline. Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders. Fitted silhouette. Straight hem. Full-length exposed back zip. Polyester; polyester/spandex. Imported.
- Alice + Olivia Cohe Floral Brocade Asymmetric Skirt5F Sale - Up to 40% OffAlice + OliviaCohe Floral Brocade Asymmetric SkirtDetailsAlice + Olivia "Cohe" printed skirt.Banded waist with elasticized back.Back center zip.Full silhouette.Asymmetric hem; back hem fans out and sweeps floor.Polyester; polyester/spandex lining; nylon/polyester second lining.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.Stacey Bendet of Alice + Olivia answers our 5 Questions.
- Alice + Olivia Cohe Floral Brocade Asymmetric SkirtColor: Blue. Alice + OliviaCohe Floral Brocade Asymmetric Skirt Details: Alice + Olivia "Cohe" printed skirt. Banded waist with elasticized back. Back center zip. Full silhouette. Asymmetric hem; back hem fans out and sweeps floor. Polyester; polyester/spandex lining; nylon/polyester second lining. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4.
- Pre-owned 1950s Christian Dior London Silk Brocade DressThis is an incredible reference numbered Christian Dior from the 1950s. The color is a startling blue that is just divine! It is hand dyed on a textured silk brocade. The brocade has a raised pattern worked into it so depending on how the light hits it different aspects of the pattern come to play. It is just incredible! Based on the "New Look" silhouette the top is sculpted to the body and kept simple with a rounded front and back. The sleeves go just to the elbow and are cut straight. A seam that follows the shoulder runs down each. There is an amazing detail at the waist - just above the belt you can see two piping rows of satin - these are connected by a fine thin bit of net underneath! Just a hint of sexuality but so subtle a girl of that time could never get chastised for it! The skirt is full and has its own built in underpinnings with two layers of tulle, the inner of which has a double hem of horse hair edging for fullness and shape. An inner boned, fine corset holds the wearer perfectly in place. The dress is finished by a sweet bow at the front and an attached belt that wraps around and hooks under the bow. An exceptional early dress that is in excellent overall condition and is important and rare. Fully lined and closes with a back painted metal zipper as well as hook & eye and snaps. . A full built in corset made of netting and it is boned. Two tulle underskirts with the inner having a tiered bottom and both edges finished with a wide strip of horsehair ribbon inside for shape. Note the following condition issues - the backing of the belt that wraps around the waist is degrading. It is still in sound shape but it is going at the back. This does not show when on. There is some minor degradation of the silk under one arm and at the very tip seam of the opposite shoulder. I have photoed the one under the arm - please super size to view. It has been priced accordingly and I feel it is sound enough to wear with care if you wish to do so. Note the color is a touch deeper blue then how it has photographed Sleeves: 13" Shoulders: approx 15 Bust: 16" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 12" flat across from side seam to side seam Hips: open Bodice: 13" from top of bodice to waist Skirt: 29" from waist to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: XS This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- Matthew Williamson - Brocade Embellished Collar Dress in CobaltDressed up with an embellished neckline and bright blue hue, this brocade dress from Matthew Williamson is both eye-catching and exquisite - Royal blue brocade, embellished round neckline, peek-a-boo long sleeves, hidden back zip - Tailored top, full skirt - Team with pretty pumps and a sleek nude clutch
- Pre-owned 1960's Oscar de la Renta Sapphire-Blue Metallic Silk-Brocade Rhinestone GownOscar de la Renta is one of the world's leading fashion designers. Trained by Cristóbal Balenciaga and Antonio Castillo, he became internationally known in the 1960's as one of the couturiers to dress Jacqueline Kennedy. This breathtaking creation from Oscar De La Renta is not only rare but shockingly timeless. The fabric itself is a masterpiece; metallic-threaded and textured sapphire-blue floral brocade. The sleeves are lean and long with the most beautiful rhinestone-button cuffs. I adore the over-sized obi belted waistline! This figure flattering garment accentuates the bust and skims the hips. It is impeccably seamed and on the level of modern day haute-couture. Here is a gown with attitude and elegance! Measurements Bust:36-37 inches Waist:28 inches Hips:42 inches Sleeve Length:24 inches Total Length:59 inches This vintage designer gown is in excellent condition with no rips, stains or holes. Perfectly working back-zipper. This item is over 40 years old and is truly breathtaking!
- ZAC Zac Posen Knit Fitted Long-Sleeve DressZAC Zac Posen. Knit Fitted Long-Sleeve Dress, Ice. ZAC Zac Posen two-tone brocade knit dress. Double scoop neckline. Three-quarter sleeves. Ribbon contour seams. Formfitting silhouette. Pullover style. Hem hits above knee. Rayon/Lycra® spandex. Imported. Please Note: Zac Posen runs small. Please order one size larger than you would normally wear.
- Pre-owned 1950s Rare Lanvin-Castillo Blue Silk SuitThis is the 125th anniversary of the house so it seems fitting that this go out to its new girl now. This is an extremely rare Jeanne Lanvin-Castillo labeled ensemble. This is an "Execute par Maria Carine sur autorization speciale" (made by Maria Carine with special authorization). This is a special garment and needs a bit more explanation - it is best explained by this excerpt from the Vintage Fashion Guild: Maria Carine was owned by Maria Moutet-Chenu. She worked with four couturiers: Heim, Desses, LaRoche, and Lanvin. After the couture showings, each couturier would give her sketches based upon the garments they had just shown. Moutet-Chenu made the toiles which were approved by the designers. Then each ready-to-wear garment was cut individually by hand in the Maria Carine workrooms in Paris using the same fabrics that were used for the couture garment. Maria employed hundreds of seamstresses, many of whom worked in their own homes. They sewed each garment individually to exacting standards. This was the highest of early high-end ready-to-wear. In other words - this is a hand sewn, authorized piece, that would have been completely overseen by the house of Lanvin and is how "ready to wear" pieces were produced for clients. These were only produced for a small window of time before more mass market production methods took over and this was primarily done to circumvent the stringent export rules of the day - think of it as a off site atelier as this were only produced and overseen with permission of the house. They are not "copies" -they simply were produced off site. The quality is that of couture and this is perhaps the rarest of labels to find of this ilk. The fabric is unbelievable - it is a very lightweight fine silk brocade woven with a raised pattern of flowers in a deeper blue thread that has a contrast against the brilliant blue base. In person this fabric almost glows and it is very beautiful. It is extremely supple and is the perfect balance of being able to move and have structure. The dress is fitted through the waist but cut to skim over your curves. The sleeveless top gently gathers into the banded waist with soft pleats making it feel very feminine. The jacket is sublime with simple and straight cut sleeves that are just past the elbow in length and no collar. Two round pockets sit high on the chest. The waist has an unusual tie finish and hidden snaps to keep the ends in place just so. It is simplicity mixed with a masterful seaming and cutting and extraordinary fabric. This is really the equivalent of a made to order, one step under couture, garment. Hand finishes and extra detail throughout. Excellent condition and a chic, rare & beautiful set! Unlined with a combination of grosgrain and hand stitched edged seams on the interior. The dress closes with a side set painted metal zipper. The jacket closes at the waist only with hook & eye and hidden snaps. Each pocket is hand shaped and sewn into place. Hand sewn interior silk banding at the waist for additional comfort. Dress Bust: 20" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 14" flat across from side seam to side seam Hips: 19" flat across from side seam to side seam Bodice: 14" from shoulder to top of waist band Waist band: 3" Skirt: 22" from waist to hem Jacket Sleeves: 17" Shoulders: 15" Bust: 19" flat across from side seam to side seam Length: 17.5" from neck to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: MED This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- Women's Daisy Meadow Gnome CostumeThis Women's Daisy Meadow Gnome Costume lets you become a kitschy lawn ornament, or, if you leave the hat at home, this could be a German beer maid costume. In either case, add white knee-high or thigh-high stockings and black or red shoes. 100% polyester poplin and broadcloth fabrics. Sleeveless poplin dress has back zipper, constructed foam bust w/ underwire support, built-in petticoat. Black bodice has strips of floral brocade ribbon, satin ribbon lacing on front. Red poplin-covered bra cups edged w/ white lace. Blue skirt has strip of brocade ribbon above hem; lace ruffle of petticoat shows below hemline. Lace-edged white broadcloth apron sewn to front waist; has 2 embroidered daisy appliques. Red arm puffs have white lace & elastic at top & bottom edges. red choker has edging of brocade ribbon, daisy applique at front, Velcro tab at back. Red cone-shaped hat has 3 daisy appliques. Blue fabric bow on elastic band.
- Plus Size Roman Beauty CostumeIn ancient Rome, big was beautiful, so this Plus Size Roman Beauty Costume will make you even more desirable. A plump, curvy figure was considered ideal, and a sign of wealth. And if you're a brunette, that's even better. Romans associated fair or blonde hair with prostitution--they even required prostitutes to bleach their hair! Be glad that's one idea that has changed. 100% polyester interlock knit, knit mesh & tricot fabrics. Pullover interlock gown has empire waist, braided fabric shoulder straps. Knit mesh shoulder drape sewn to back neckline. Shoulder drape & front overlay panel are edged w/ silver tricot. Metallic silver brocade ribbon trim at waistline & hem. Also available in standard size.