Just inOn sale
- Balmain Tie-dyed denim biker jacketBalmain light-gray and anthracite jacket. Made in Italy. Tie-dyed mid-weight stretch-denim. Padded shoulders, zipped and buckled cuffs, zipped pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Asymmetric snap fastenings and zip fastening through front. 98% cotton, 2% elastane; lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up. Tailored for a very close fit. Mid-weight slightly stretchy denim.
- Zadig & Voltaire 'Eva' Tie Dye Crop PantsFree shipping & free returnsPaint-splash tie dye in shades of grey patterns cropped pants cut from denim with a bit of calibrated stretch for a gorgeous fit. Zip fly with button closure. Five-pocket style. Dark denim may transfer to lighter materials. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Dry clean. By Zadig & Voltaire; imported. Via C.
- ASOS RECLAIMED VINTAGE Levi's Denim Shorts in Tie DyeFree worldwide shippingShorts by Reclaimed Vintage Made from 100% pure cotton. Dark wash denim with a tie dye design. Buttoned top with a concealed front fastening. Five pocket styling. Antiqued rivets and trademark logo tab. Raw edge hem. High-rise, regular fit. Due to the nature of this garment, each piece may differ slightly from the image. This should not be considered as a fault or defect, but an enhancement of its individuality.
- Hudson Jeans Krista super skinny ombre jeansHudson Krista Super Skinny combines a super slimming 10 leg opening with a regular rise to perfectly hug the bum and thighs. This dip-dyed Ombre technique combines two contrasting colours for an instant wardrobe update. This denim fabric features a light stretch. Flat front. Tie Dye. Standard length. Zip fastening. Mid rise. Medium wash. Stretch. 70% Lyocell, 28% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine Wash 30°C.
- Express Acid Wash Denim Trucker JacketThe iconic denim trucker jacket takes on a new tone. Its lightly destroyed acid wash finish creates a visual effect like tie dye, throwing a boho spin on this classic style. Play it up with a knit maxi dress or a peasant blouse and boyfriend jeans. Point collar, button front, long sleeves, button cuffs. Button flap breast pockets, welt hand pockets. High contrast acid wash with light destruction. Back hem button tabs, about 21" long at center back. Cotton. Machine wash. Imported.
- Joie Women's Emari Tie-Dye Sweater - Deep Lapis (LARGE)JoieEmari Tie-Dye SweaterDetailsJoie "Emari" tie-dye sweater.Scoop neckline.Long sleeves.Side splits.Pullover style.Relaxed silhouette.Arched high-low hem.Viscose/wool/polyester/nylon.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious." Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsWomen's Emari Tie-Dye Sweater - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- YMI Destroyed ShortallTalk about a festival essential, this little shortall by YMI Jeans is a total must have! Featuring a dipped tie dye denim body with destroyed detailing, fray hem, full front bib with center pockets, adjustable shoulder straps, crossed back, four pocket design, and side button closure. Model is 5’9" and wears a size 5. 2" Inseam. 69% Cotton / 30% Polyester / 1% Spandex. Machine Wash. Imported.
- Maison Scotch Tie dye denim jacketSuper cool tie-dye denim jacket with inner wool jacket by Dutch Maison Scotch. The jacket features long sleeves, collar, breast pockets, signature press-stud fastening through front and an inner wool jacket with an oversize collar and zip fateningen through front. Wear it both indoors and as a transitional jacket in between seasons. Tres chic! Composition: 100% cotton. Colour: Black. Fit: Normal. Washing: Dry clean only. Details: Two layers, tie-dye denim on the outside, wool jacket on the inside, pockets, button fastening, zip fastening, lining.
- EACH X OTHER Denim Button ShirtEach Other's Denim Button Front Shirt features eye catching tie dye detail in dark and light shades of grey ,with a front popper closing this long sleeve design is a must-have staple from this unique collection and is perfect for topping the shirt trend with individuality and style.
- EACH X OTHER Denim Button Front ShirtEach Other's Denim Button Front Shirt features eye catching tie dye detail in dark and light shades of grey. With front popper closing, this long sleeve design is a must-have staple from this unique collection and is perfect for topping the shirt trend with individuality and style.
- Current Elliott The Ankle Skinny tie-dye jeansAnkle Skinny is a slim fitting skinny jean in the Stiletto style, but with a longer leg and slightly higher rise. Cut from figure-flattering stretch-denim, this indigo tie-dye pair is sure to become your new season favourite. These fitted jeans have the classic five pockets and belt loops with regular logo back print detail. Flat front. Tie Dye. Standard length. Zip fastening. Mid rise. Dark wash. Stretch. 98% Cotton, 2% elastane. Machine Wash 30°C.
- BILLABONG Seeker tie dye skinny denimBillabong tie dye pants. 5 pocket design. Skinny fit. Zip fly, button closure. All ove tie dye design. 32 inch inseam. 99% cotton, 1% spandex. Model pictured is 5'9" and wearing a size 26. Pair these rad skinnies with a basic top and the Matisse Forward Buckle Side Boot !
- Maison Scotch Womens Blue Tie Dye Side Super Skinny JeansMaison Scotch Tie Dye Side Super Skinny Jeans. 7.5 Inch Rise. Zip Fastening. Tie Dye Detail. 5 Pocket Design. Maison Scotch is the daughter of established fashion brand, Scotch and Soda.launched at the start of 2010, It has already been a major success and claimed mass appeal. With all the attitude of Scotch & Soda, Maison Scotch have combined exquisite technique with current trends to produce a woman's designer clothing range that's bursting with feminine cool. These Tie Dye Side Super Skinny Jeans have a 5 pocket design with one coin pocket on the front and two pockets on the back. They have top stitch detailing on the coin pocket as well as the designer, Maison Scotch metal emblem appliquéd on as well. They then have their main design feature which is the tie dye sides, in a contrasting, bleached denim. The jeans are then rounded off with thy brands famous 'Maison Scotch' leather tab on the back waistband.
- Tie-dye Denim JacketContrasting dipped tie-dye jacket with distressed detail, front button fastening and pockets. Wear over a cute dress and team with a long shoulder bag for that boho Spring/Summer look. Fabric: 100% Cotton. Wash Info: 30 Wash. Do not bleach. Iron on low heat. Do not tumble dry.
- Wildfox Marianne Mid Rise Skinny Jeans - MarvelA tie dye pattern brings hazy dimension to Wildfox skinny jeans. The dirtied wash creates a worn in feel. 4 pocket styling. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% spandex. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 8in / 20cm Inseam: 28.5in / 72.5cm Leg opening: 10in / 26cm. Available sizes: 29
- Stella McCartney Women's Tie-Dye Skinny Ankle JeansStella McCartneyTie-Dye Skinny Ankle Jeans, Dark BlueDetailsTie-dye organic denim jeans by Stella McCartney.Moderate, hip-slung rise.Four-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Fitted skinny jeans.Cropped at the ankle.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.