Just inOn sale
- Canada Goose Women's Camp Hooded Puffer JacketCanada GooseCamp Hooded Puffer Jacket, Arctic Dusk DetailsDouble layer windproof hoodie by Canada Goose with 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down.Approx. 25 1/4"L from shoulder to hem.Jacket easily packs up into interior pocket.TEI score of 2; comfortably endures temperatures of 0 to -15 degrees Celsius (32 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit.)Adjustable tunnel hood; two-way YKK storm flap with tricot chin guard; zip frontLong sleeves with ribbed knit cuffs; logo patch on left sleeve.Vertical zip pockets; internal mesh pocket.Tricot-lining at the back of the neck for added warmth.Slim, insulated fit.Adjustable hem hits at hip with drop tail.Nylon; polyester lining.Made in Canada. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Canada Goose:Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
- BARBOUR Northolt JacketWaxed cotton parka coat, made from 6 ox. Sylkoil and lined in warm quilted fleece. Features an adjustable hood, four storage pockets with side entry, quilted sleeve lining and studded button cuffs. Shell: 100% waxed cotton. Fleece lining: 70% polyester, 30% acrylic. Spot clean with a cold sponge. Imported.
- Marc New York Coat - DeeWith a faux-fur trim lining and adjustable toggles for insulation against blustery winds, you'll enlist Marc New York's military-inspired parka to cooly battle chilly temps. Shell: polyester; faux fur body lining: modacrylic/polyester; sleeve lining and filler: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Attached hood with faux fur trim and tab closure at back, concealed zip front closure with toggled buttons, two snap flap pockets at chest, elasticized drawstring waist with toggle ties. Zip slit pockets at hips, drawstring toggle ties at hem, attached faux-fur lining.
- Akris Women's Reversible Lambskin & Shearling Fur Parka JacketAkrisReversible Lambskin Shearling Fur Parka Jacket, BrownDetailsParka by Akris reverses from lambskin leather to dyed shearling (New Zealand).Zip front.Patch pockets.Elastic cuffs; ruched hem.Imported.Designer About Akris:This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- NORSE PROJECTS Lindisfarne Canvas JacketWaxed cotton parka with a fleece lined body and hood. Detailed with a visor, zip front closure with storm flap, inner drawcord at waist and raglan side pockets. Trimmed with rib wool collar and cuffs. British Millerain 100% waxed cotton shell. Fleece lining: 63% wool, 23% polyamide, 13% polyester. Primaloft wadding throughout. Imported.
- Zero + Maria Cornejo Nio Polar-Tech ParkaSporty and sculptural, this impeccably tailored parka design comes with a vest underlay that can also be worn alone. Attached hood. Concealed front zipper. Long sleeves. Elastic cuffs. Side slip pockets. Included zip-front vest. About 24" from shoulder to hem. Nylon/polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Made in USA:
- Grey lightweight hooded parka jacketA must-have for cooler summer weather, this grey lightweight parka from Maine New England is a timeless staple. With a jersey-lined hood, zip fastening, two large pockets and a drawstring waist, its as stylish as it is functional. Wear yours with your favourite lightweight sweater, jeans, and Converse for a classic weekend look.
- St. John Yellow Label Toggle Collar Taffeta Crop JacketFree shipping & free returnsIridescent berry-hued taffeta elevates a utilitarian parka to chic, boardroom-appropriate status. Darts and deftly curved seams define a loose, boxy shape framed by a high toggle collar and flared three-quarter sleeves. Hidden front-zip closure. Front on-seam pockets. Three-quarter sleeves. 100% acetate. Dry clean. By St. John Yellow Label; imported.
- Purple womens waterproof down parkaIt never fails. The worst weather seems to happen when you have somewhere to go. While we cant control Mother Nature, our waterproof Down Parka will ensure you arrive at your destination dry, warm and looking as great as when you left. Its fully waterproof with sealed seams to keep out snow, sleet, slush and anything else that comes your way. 600-fill power down provides excellent warming power without the bulk. A drawcord hem helps seal out cold. Or use the two-way zipper to vent from the bottom so you can move more freely. Rip-grip cuffs with partial elastic keep cold from sneaking in. Finished with soft fleece inside the collar.
- Hancock Hooded Colorblock ParkaFree shipping and free returns—every day.Rubberproofed cotton double breasted colorblock parka with detachable hood, diagonal side pockets, and short side vents. Cotton and rubber blend lining. Available in Purple/Black. Made in Scotland. Cotton. Hand wash.
- womens featherlight down parkaThis parka weighs next to nothing literally. Its so light and compact, you could probably roll it up and tuck it into your bag. But we can hear the burning question thats on your mind how can it possibly keep me warm if it weighs so little? Its a simple case of less is more. We use a higher fill power, which provides better insulation. Better insulation means we can use less of it for all-around warmth without excess weight. The result is greater comfort and a more flattering fit for you. A parka that easily transitions through the changing temperatures of the seasons. Wear on its own in milder temps then add layers underneath when cold weather really sets in. Secure zipped pockets hold all of your essentials.
- Ashley B Draped-Front ParkaThis asymmetrical draped jacket cinched with a braided drawstring imparts a downtown-cool finish to any outfit. Draped front. Epaulettes. Roll-up sleeves. Breast patch pockets. Drawstring waist. Zippered slash pockets. Lined. About 30" from shoulder to hem. Cotton. Dry clean. Imported.
- Dawn Levy Women's Asymmetric Curly Fur Collar Coat - Charcoal/Black (10)Dawn LevyAsymmetric Curly Fur Collar Coat DetailsTwo-tone felt with dyed curly lamb fur (China) trim. Shawl collar; asymmetric hidden zip front. Long sleeves. Belted waist. Front welt pockets. A-line silhouette. Wool/cashmere; polyester/rayon lining. Dry clean. Imported. Designer About Dawn Levy:Launched in Fall 2011, the Dawn Levy collection of luxurious, modern outwear is specially designed to highlight the feminine physique. Mirroring her signature style, the line includes coats, parkas, and jackets made from the highest-quality fibers of goose down, leather, and cashmere blends. Dawn Levy also uses the finest furs to diversify the selection for women who are seeking enduring, stylish, and functional outerwear.
- Canada Goose Kensington Fur-Trimmed ParkaA little shine on the outside and lots of warmth on the inside of this coat-length parka with fluffy coyote fur trim that will change your outlook on winter. Detachable plush-lined hood with coyote trim. Stand collar. Front zipper under button placket. Snap chest pockets. Front flap pockets. Snap sleeve tabs. Inner jersey cuffs. Double back snap vents. Fully lined. About 38" from shoulder to hem. Body: Polyester/nylon. Fur: Natural coyote. Fill: Down feathers. Dry clean. Imported. Fur origin: Canada. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size Small.
- Lands' End Women's Heathered Down ParkaWarmth looks good on you. Here's a parka you can grab and go anywhere … and you will! Its styling is classic and clean, with down warmth you can count on day in, day out " no matter what the forecast sends your way. As one of nature's best insulators, down creates a barrier to trap in warmth and prevent cold air from sneaking in. With 600 fill power down " one of the lightest and warmest " our parka provides plenty of cold-weather protection without excess bulk. So you'll not only be warm, but completely comfortable doing everything you need to do outdoors, like walking the dog, waiting for the school bus, dashing from car to door and more. Finished with discreet zippered pockets, plus an inside chest pocket. 55% nylon/45% polyester shell. Machine wash. Imported. Features: 600 fill power down provides warmth without weight. Water-repellent finish sheds snow, sleet, slush and more. Unique heathered fabric, wider and narrower quilt lines add dimension. Hidden zipper with snap storm flap for extra protection. Fleece-lined collar, cuffs and pockets add softness where it counts. Handy two-way zipper for moving room, venting. Snap-off hood with bungee adjustment. Mid thigh. TEMPERATURE RATING – WARMEST: -25º to +5º Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Heathered Down Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe.