Just inOn sale
- Bracelets & Bangles
- Free People Av NecklaceFree shipping on $100+Handmade in Los Angeles, this statement neck piece has a contrast of ruby, black, and gold details. Adjustable length can be worn as a choker, set on collarbone, or hung low. By Haati Chai. Contemporary meets tribal. Haati Chai is a blend of culture with elegant designs that cannot simply be defined as jewelry. Oxidized Brass. Made in the USA.
- JAKIMAC X UO Studded Leather Fringe Choker NecklaceMade by JAKIMAC exclusively for UO, this chunky gunmetal choker necklace is trimmed with premium leather fringe. Finished with studded accents. Based in LA, JAKIMAC handcrafts leather accessories inspired by underground subcultures.
- AKIRA Faux Leather & Chain ChokerBe hardcore in this badass collar! The AKIRA Faux Leather & Chain Choker in Black features a necklace with a structured pleather base, four gold-toned snaps for an adjustable closure, and gold-toned perforated chain link hardware at the center. Wear with a high-neck racerback and cut offs. All man made material. 14 3/4" in length. 1 1/2" in width. Imported
- Unleashed ChokerWe're just trying to keep things neck to neck around here. The Unleashed Choker has a faux leather band with metallic hardware and adjustable buckle closure. It's serious gear for decking that neck out. Pair it with a strapless bustier, your favorite midi skirt, and an oversized clutch. Synthetic materials. Length 13"/33cm. Imported.
- Missguided Deirdra Triangle Pendant Choker Necklace SilverThis fierce silver choker necklace has got us obsessing over triangle pendants at Missguided. With both gold and silver triangle detailing this statement necklace is polished off with long silver chain clasped mid-way down. Stand out in this unique piece to stay ahead in the fashion game. Approx length 69cm/27” One size.
- Brunello Cucinelli Multi-Strand Hematite Choker NecklaceBrunello CucinelliMulti-Strand Hematite Choker NecklaceDetailsBrunello Cucinelli necklace with hematite beads. Multi-strand choker sits high on neck. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli: The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.