Just inOn sale
- Billabong Womens Jamal BeanieSo warm, so soft, so cozy, Billabong beanies are the best. Made from premium acrylic knits, their long lasting wear is matched by their stylish savvy. When winter's fierce frosty days come to town, you won't want to leave the house without one. The Jamal beanie is designed in an acrylic knit with a cuff that can be worn up or down. Imported. Machine wash.
- Eugenia Kim Red Dylan Beanie HatEvery wardrobe needs an up-to-the-minute beanie; this Eugenia Kim hat is a versatile take on the trend. Universally flattering, the soft knit and close-fitting shape will work all season, whether you go for tailored outerwear or a more grungy look. FEATURES: Rib knit; turn-up brim. Made in New York. COMPOSITION: 100% Baby alpaca wool. Spot clean only.
- Billabong Women's Holidaze BeanieNubby, textured and tasseled, the Holidaze beanie gives you the present of great style. Slouch it down and off you go. Includes a small Billabong metal logo badge. Novelty knit beanie. Billabong metal badge detail. One size fits most. 100% Acrylic. Imported.
- Tawny Brown Cashmere Slouch Beanie HatLuxuriously warm, without compromising on style, this on trend tawny brown cashmere slouch beanie hat is made in Italy from the best cashmere in a thick rib knit to guarantee extra warmth. It has a 4cm purl stitch band at the edge and can be worn with the band turned up or down. It is 30cm long (11.5in) giving it a generous slouch. 100% cashmere. Made in Italy. Size: One Size.
- Forever 21 Slouchy Pom Pom BeanieThis beanie is the total opposite of unstylish. Made in a thick ribbed knit for warmth and comfort its got that perfectly undone slouchy fit. The oversized pom pom well thatas just for smiles. All in all this beanie will have you stylish on the outside and warm on the inside. Midweight. 100% acrylic. 16.5" Circumference. One size fits most. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Pre-owned Hattie Carnegie Black Felt Beanie w/ Rhinestone TailMeasurements: 21" (size 6 3/4) 4" High This vintage Hattie Carnegie hat is available to be viewed privately in our Beverly Hills boutique couture salon during business hours. Please telephone us with any questions or if you wish to set up a private appointment to view it personally. Please feel free to contact us anytime should you be looking for a special vintage designer piece and we will be delighted to review our current inventory for you and should we not have it then we will be delighted to place your name on a wish list for the future. Elizabeth Mason 310 849-2433 The Paper Bag Princess, Inc. Please note: All sales are final, so please be sure to ask all the necessary questions prior to your purchase.
- Coal Beanies Coal Parks Cable Beanie Hat - BurgundyThe Coal Parks Cable beanie hat in Burgundy from the Coal beanie hats Fall/Winter 2013 collection. The Coal Parks is a roomy, chunky-knit cable beanie with herringbone woven label that can be seen when cuffed or when worn long for a slouchy fit. Materials: Chunky mohair-like Acrylic.
- Ignite No2 Pompom Beanie Hat - Grey MixA soft pompom beanie hat with a super detailed knit finish that will make even your Gran jealous! The Ignite No2 pom pom beanie hat features a Peruvian inspired lambswool and acrylic knit with fleece beanie hat brow-liner, leather Ignite logo tab and that friendly old pompom bobble! Details Material: 50% lambswool 50% acrylic knit Fit: Skull beanie fit Branding: Tan leather Ignite tab Designed: Ignite Beanies, Cornwall UK
- Coal Beanies Coal Robson Bobble Beanie Hat - Forest GreenThe Coal Robson bobble beanie hat in Forest Green from the Coal Beanie Hats Fall/Winter 2013 collection. A Nordic-inspired beanie fully lined in fleece for ultimate warmth. Decorated with a novelty moose pattern and a leather. Materials: Fine acrylic with fleece lining Coal label at bottom edge.
- KISS by Fiona Bennett Alexis BeanieFrom headpiece designer Fiona Bennett, the Alexis Beanie is a thick, chunky knit that will upstage other beanies on the street and keep you extra warm. KISS by Fiona Bennett is a collection of handmade knits from Berlin, using the skills and knitting traditions of the local communities. This hat is made from superfine wool and angora to be soft, warm and worn winter after winter.