Just inOn sale
- Polo Ralph Lauren Cotton Tee DressThis effortlessly chic tee dress is crafted from soft cotton jersey and features our signature embroidered pony at the right sleeve. Pull-on styling. Crew neckline. Short sleeves with sewn cuffs. Even-sewn hem. Our signature embroidered pony accents the right sleeve. Falls 18" from the natural waist. 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- T by Alexander Wang Classic Boatneck Dress in GreyRelaxed fit short-sleeved t-shirt dress from T by Alexander Wang. Features wide rounded boat neckline, single bust pocket, and silky, slouchy feel. T-shirt style dress. Relaxed, slouchy fit. Wide rounded boat neckline. Single bust pocket. 100% Rayon.
- Urban Renewal T-Shirt DressVintage t-shirt dresses sourced from deadstock material by the reconstruction experts at Urban Renewal. Made from deadstock vintage materials and hand-dyed, each dress is totally unique and one-of-kind. We'll handpick one for you from a limited stock. About Urban Renewal Urban Renewal pieces are handcrafted in Philadelphia. Made from vintage, deadstock and surplus materials from around the world. Each piece is totally unique and may vary from what is pictured. Content + Care Vintage materials. Machine wash. Made in the USA. Size + Fit Model is wearing size Small. Measurements taken from size Medium. Chest: 38" Length: 39"
- JOE RICHARDS SHORT DAY DRESSES TALINA HAND Black MultiThis striped T-shirt dress from Joe Richards is a thoroughly contemporary interpretation of the season's metallics trend. The front has two contrasting panels one black and white and one dark blue; the back has a shining pink foil all over. Take this versatile style from day to evening by swapping pool slides for heels.
- Alexander Wang Women's Mountain-Print T-Shirt Dress - Cosmos (0)Alexander WangMountain-Print T-Shirt DressDetailsMountain-print dress by Alexander Wang.Crewneck; short sleeves.Boxy tee silhouette.Polyester.Imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.