Just inOn sale
- Bracelets & Bangles
- Rhinestone Leaves Choker Necklace ClearLeaf-shaped clusters topped with transparent and red rhinestones create a statement choker necklace perfect for showcasing in an off-shoulder dress or top. Available in clear and red. Glass. Color: Black, Clear, Materials: Glass, Size: Length: 400mm; Leaf Length: 42mm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Rhinestone Leaves Choker Necklace RedLeaf-shaped clusters topped with transparent and red rhinestones create a statement choker necklace perfect for showcasing in an off-shoulder dress or top. Available in clear and red. Glass. Color: Red, Materials: Glass, Size: Length: 400mm; Leaf Length: 42mm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Kenneth Jay Lane Ladybird clasp pearl choker necklaceInspired by the intact beauty of nature, Kenneth Jay Lane crafted this choker necklace with a richly enamelled ladybird design at the clasp. Fashioned with an intricate tiered structure of multiple faux pearl strands, this standout piece will update your elegant jewellery arsenal with a lively expression.
- Pre-owned Henry Dunay Diamond and Pearl Choker NecklaceRegal and refined, a necklace such as this from Henry Dunay is fit for royalty! The necklace is comprised of numerous strands of petite white pearls that shine with a gorgeous luster. Lastly, the necklace's main attraction is an 18K yellow gold accent set with a glittering diamond pave. Gender: Womens. Metal: Yellow Gold. Weight: 146 grams. Stones: Diamond-Pearl. Included Items: Gift Box.
- Charlotte Russe Chain, Ribbon & Pearl NecklaceChokers have never been chicer than this stunning, mixed media necklace! Grosgrain ribbon weaves through a gorgeous, golden chain, with a strand of faux pearls linked below for a fabulous statement with any outfit. Lobster clasp Improted. Gold. Charlotte Russe.
- Obverse Couture Collar in Vintage CreamMy couture collar (I feel) is one of my most exciting creation to date. It is my largest piece of jewellery designed and made so far and contains almost 250 individually closed rivets in its making. I would make any excuse to wear this with a smile because I love it, this would also be fabulous with the right wedding dress!
- Delfina Delettrez Detaille Unique Little NecklaceRome is home for jewelry designer Delfina Delettrez. And for fall she lets her imagination run wild in the Eternal City. Silver columns, striped marble, and gold filigree create a rich new setting for Delfina's timeless signature motifs. Much-loved details like enameled eyes and golden insects add a surreal touch to striking poetic pieces dripping with semi-precious stones. Gold and silver expandable choker necklace with studs. Sterling silver, 9k gold-plated silver. Made in Italy.
- Pre-Owned Vintage 14 Karat Yellow Gold Cultured Pearl Triple 3 Strand Choker Drape NecklaceVintage Choker Necklace; Overview; Offered for sale is a truly superb vintage choker drape necklace, crafted beautifully in 14 karat yellow gold (clasp).; The triple 3 strand necklace features 6.5mm cultured pearls.; Pearls are individually knotted for added security.; Each strand measures 16 inches, 17 inches and 18 inches in length.; The overall condition of the necklace is excellent.; Particulars; Weight 80.6 grams; Stones Cultured pearls measuring 6.5mm. Pearls are individually knotted.; Size & Measurements Each strand measures 16 inches, 17 inches and 18 inches in length.; Metal & Hallmark Solid 14 karat yellow gold (clasp). The necklace is hallmarked ""14k"".; Lot G3436. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Pamela Love Brass Eyelink ChokerAh! Vertical standing eyes linked on small hinges so each moves freely with one singular moonstone center pupil at the front. This necklace is so so perfect in the highly polished brass with just the smallest amount of oxidizing in and around the iris. Lobster clasp at back with an adjustable link chain for different lengths. Made in NYC. Part of the Diosa collection which has been inspired by the writing, timekeeping and counting systems of Mesoamerican cultures using the solar and dial methods as well as a long-standing fascination with Mesoamerican architecture, particularly the incredible variety of geometric shapes used and their individual relationships to the sun and moon.