Just inOn sale
- LOVE ADY Tie-Dyed SundressGet fun, summer style with this dress from Love Ady. Crafted with a sweetheart neckline and bold tie-dyed pattern, pair this dress with espadrille wedges for the perfect, weekend look. Sweetheart neckline. Sleeveless. Denim bodice. Blouson waist. Tie-dyed skirt. Approximate measurement from shoulder to hem for size medium: 30 1/2" Cotton/polyester/spandex. Dry clean. American made.
- Tall Light Blue Mottled Denim Skinny JeansTall. Distress your way to the perfect denim look with these grunge finish mottled skinny jeans. Bring into the new season with a tie dye top and cork wedges. Classic zip, fly and button front fastening. 5 Pocket design. Model wears UK 10/EU 38/US 6 Tall size guide: UK size 8: Bust. 84Cm, Waist. 66Cm, Hips. 90Cm UK size 10: Bust. 88Cm, Waist. 70Cm, Hips. 94Cm UK size 12: Bust. 93Cm, Waist. 75Cm, Hips. 99Cm UK size 14: Bust. 98Cm, Waist. 80Cm, Hips. 104Cm UK size 16: Bust. 105Cm, Waist. 87Cm, Hips. 111Cm UK size 18: Bust. 112Cm, Waist. 94Cm, Hips. 118Cm.
- GUESS Amy Tie-Dye Denim RomperAn allover tie-dye print adds a cool, urban-edge to this GUESS denim romper -- elevate it with heels for hot summer style! Lyocell. Machine washable. Imported. Allover tie-dye denim. Point collar. Sleeveless. Front snap-button closures. Two front flap-patch pockets at bust. Drawstring waistband with self-tie belt. Two front pockets at hip. High rise: waistband sits at or above natural waist. Inseam: approx. 2-1/2 Inches.
- Lucky Brand Tie-Dye Eyelet TankCool tie-dye gets a girly touch with floral eyelet details on this cute Lucky Brand tank. Mix in your fave denim and statement earrings. Cotton. Machine washable. Imported. Scoop neckline. Pullover style. Sleeveless. Allover tie-dye print. Eyelet details at front body. Easy fit. Hits at hip.
- Gap 1969 Bleached Denim Crop JacketGap Petite Fit Guide,Tall Fit Guide Premium denim with bleached tie dye effect. Long sleeves with single button cuffs. Point collar. Front button placket. Shadow pockets on chest. Banded waist with button tabs at each side. Tailored silhouette. Cropped length. Hits above the hips. Color: sonny wash
- NYDJ Sheri Tie-Dye Skinny JeansSheri Tie-Dye Skinny Jeans, Blue, Women's Details NYDJ Sheri-cut skinny jeans in tie-dye denim. Approx. measurements: 11" front rise; 29" inseam; 14" leg openings. Features just enough stretch to move with you. Proprietary crisscross waistband slims the lower abdomen, contours the hips, and lifts the rear. Rises to natural waist to contour curves and eliminate gapping in back. Fitted through hip; straight from knee. Clean, classic five-pocket style. Cotton/spandex; machine wash. Made in USA.
- Somedays Lovin Kwando Tie Dye Swing DressFall in absolute love with our Kwando Tie Dye Swing Dress from Somedays Lovin. This charming shift dress features a gorgeous tie dye design, adjustable spaghetti straps, sweetheart neckline, and front patch pockets. Complete your look with our Seamless Bra Top, flared denim and a brim hat. Fabulous!
- Tie-dye Denim JacketContrasting dipped tie-dye jacket with distressed detail, front button fastening and pockets. Wear over a cute dress and team with a long shoulder bag for that boho Spring/Summer look. Fabric: 100% Cotton. Wash Info: 30 Wash. Do not bleach. Iron on low heat. Do not tumble dry.
- Stella McCartney Women's Tie-Dye Skinny Ankle JeansStella McCartneyTie-Dye Skinny Ankle Jeans, Dark BlueDetailsTie-dye organic denim jeans by Stella McCartney.Moderate, hip-slung rise.Four-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Fitted skinny jeans.Cropped at the ankle.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.