Just inOn sale
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's Tie-Dye Denim Maxi Skirt - Indigo (14)MICHAEL Michael Kors Tie-Dye Denim Maxi SkirtDetailsIndigo tie-dye denim.Regular rise.Straight A-line shape.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Linen.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's Tie-Dye Belted Denim Jumpsuit - Indigo (X-LARGE)MICHAEL Michael Kors Tie-Dye Belted Denim JumpsuitDetailsIndigo tie-dye denim.Spread collar; button front.Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage.Front flap and side slash pockets.Shorts hit high on thigh.Cotton.Please note that item does not come with belt.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- LOVE ADY Tie-Dyed SundressGet fun, summer style with this dress from Love Ady. Crafted with a sweetheart neckline and bold tie-dyed pattern, pair this dress with espadrille wedges for the perfect, weekend look. Sweetheart neckline. Sleeveless. Denim bodice. Blouson waist. Tie-dyed skirt. Approximate measurement from shoulder to hem for size medium: 30 1/2" Cotton/polyester/spandex. Dry clean. American made.
- GUESS Amy Tie-Dye Denim RomperAn allover tie-dye print adds a cool, urban-edge to this GUESS denim romper -- elevate it with heels for hot summer style! Lyocell. Machine washable. Imported. Allover tie-dye denim. Point collar. Sleeveless. Front snap-button closures. Two front flap-patch pockets at bust. Drawstring waistband with self-tie belt. Two front pockets at hip. High rise: waistband sits at or above natural waist. Inseam: approx. 2-1/2 Inches.
- Gap 1969 Bleached Denim Crop Jacket - sonny washGap Petite Fit Guide,Tall Fit Guide Premium denim with bleached tie dye effect. Long sleeves with single button cuffs. Point collar. Front button placket. Shadow pockets on chest. Banded waist with button tabs at each side. Tailored silhouette. Cropped length. Hits above the hips.
- Somedays Lovin Kwando Tie Dye Swing DressFall in absolute love with our Kwando Tie Dye Swing Dress from Somedays Lovin. This charming shift dress features a gorgeous tie dye design, adjustable spaghetti straps, sweetheart neckline, and front patch pockets. Complete your look with our Seamless Bra Top, flared denim and a brim hat. Fabulous!
- Scotch & Soda Printed tie-dye shorts with denim double waistbandThis statement piece will see you through this season in style. The stretch cotton quality, cool tie-dye print and double waistband give this piece all the attitude that it needs. Wear with a chambray shirt and boots for a holiday look with a rock 'n' roll twist. What it's made of: 97% cotton /3% spandex.
- Tie-dye Denim JacketContrasting dipped tie-dye jacket with distressed detail, front button fastening and pockets. Wear over a cute dress and team with a long shoulder bag for that boho Spring/Summer look. Fabric: 100% Cotton. Wash Info: 30 Wash. Do not bleach. Iron on low heat. Do not tumble dry.
- ASOS Ridley High Waist Ultra Skinny Jeans with Tie Dye Hem With Ripped Knees20% off everything with code SUMMERDONTGORidley ultra skinny jeans by ASOS Collection Made from super soft high-stretch denim. Stretch added for comfort and fit. Ultra skinny fit through the leg. Contoured bottom lifting back pockets. Figure flattering high-rise.
- Stella McCartney Women's Tie-Dye Skinny Ankle JeansStella McCartneyTie-Dye Skinny Ankle Jeans, Dark BlueDetailsTie-dye organic denim jeans by Stella McCartney.Moderate, hip-slung rise.Four-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Fitted skinny jeans.Cropped at the ankle.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.