Just inOn sale
- TIBI Double-layer cotton knit sweaterTibi's bold use of colour results in the most statement of knits. This double-layer cotton-knit sweater has a lightweight black base and an aqua-blue perforated top layer that's ideal for lending looks a laid-back sporty feel. Team it with tailored trousers and point-toe flats for the most modern slant.
- ONDADEMAR Ruched-side bikini briefsOndadeMar's ruched-side bikini briefs are a figure-flattering swimwear option. This light aqua-blue version offers medium coverage with a low-rise that sits straight across the hips and is finished with the label's signature logo-engraved gold-tone disc at the back.
- ONDADEMAR Tie-side bikini briefsOndadeMar is a go-to for elegant block-colour swimwear like these aqua-blue tie-side bikini briefs. They have a low rise offer medium coverage and are detailed with logo-engraved gold-tone hardware. For full impact pair them with the matching bikini top.
- MELISSA ODABASH Sumatra bandeau bikiniMelissa Odabash's sky-blue Sumatra bikini is flattering and seductive all at once. The bandeau top is subtly ruched for the most figure-honing shape and has a gold-tone zip feature in the centre. It comes with low-rise medium-coverage briefs and a detachable halterneck strap.
- MSGM Rose-print strapless swimsuitMSGM is known for its statement prints and for SS15 it takes them across a new range of stand-out swimwear. This strapless turquoise-blue swimsuit features a surrealist rose print that's typical of the Italian label. It's punctuated by cut-out and self-tie detailing at the back.
- ONDADEMAR U-bar bandeau bikini topOndadeMar's light aqua-blue bandeau bikini is a house classic that's defined by a signature 24kt gold-tipped U-bar. It comes with optional padding as well as an elastic strip on the upper and lower edge for support. Attach the optional halterneck strap for a more secure fit.
- PIAMITA Nan surf-print silk trousersAdd to your new-season wardrobe with Piamita's pale-blue Nan trousers. Made from stretch silk-georgette and detailed with a 'Tarifa Azul' windsurf print they're inspired by classic pyjama styles but work just as well beyond downtime. Team them with a silk camisole and strappy heels as part of a contemporary evening option.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Oval cabochon necklaceA statement necklace is the perfect way to update eveningwear and with clusters of turquoise resin cabochons and Swarovski crystals on a gold-tone framework Oscar de la Renta's latest offering is hard to resist. Wear it with a cream outfit to let the vivid hue really pop.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Honey earringsThese Honey drop earrings are part of DVF's Riviera collection which uses the quenching blue hues of the Mediterranean to statement effect. They're crafted from gold-plated brass chain and interspersed with turquoise-dyed agate beads. Wear them with a relaxed chignon for understated bohemian elegance.
- ACNE STUDIOS Addie denim shirtAcne Studios takes the staple denim shirt through to spring with this lightweight version. The detailing - from the sharp point collar to the chest pocket and concealed button fastening - is classic but the oversized androgynous fit feels modern and on-point. Wear it with the cuffs rolled and the top button undone.
- JONATHAN SAUNDERS Clarissa-print skirtJonathan Saunders likes a clash and the colours featured within this Clarissa skirt do just that. It's cut into an A-line silhouette which acts as the perfect canvas for the mesmerising print. Temper the vivid hues with a simple shirt or amp it up with the complementing top.
- NINA RICCI Open-back silk-trim cotton-blend sweaterNina Ricci elevates knitwear to something of exquisite beauty with this sweater. In a sugary blue cotton and cashmere-blend it has an elegant V-neck and V-back. Its defining feature? An open back adorned with a silk-chiffon trim and silk ribbon detailing. It's suitable for evening so style it as such - a calf-length skirt and strappy sandals are fitting accompaniments.
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS BY MARY KATRANTZOU Spirit printed neoprene skirtThis structured neoprene Spirit skirt from Mary Katrantzou's collaboration with Adidas features a blown-up print of a trainer. It's a nod to Katrantzou's lauded shoe prints of seasons past but with a sporty twist. The mini length works well with bare legs and statement trainers.
- PIAMITA Isabella stretch-silk pyjama shirtMaster elegant pyjama dressing with Piamita's stretch-silk separates. This season sees its signature Isabella shirt imagined in a light-blue hue and printed with a windsurfer motif. Wear it with white denim for a fresh spring look or style it for evening with all-black tailoring.
- ROKSANDA Turnham bonded midi skirtJulia Dault's curvaceous sculptures inspired Roksanda this season and the influence is made plain by this sky-blue skirt. Bold aqua and red spots add graphic impact to the design and are cleverly applied using rolled sheets of PVC. Make like the runway model and team with an oversized knit in signal-red.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Cosmo satin jacketMarc by Marc Jacobs put a huge emphasis on shine for SS14 and classic pieces were reworked in luminous fabrics. This Cosmo jacket was one such design the classic single-breasted cut made new in pale-blue satin. Slip it on to elevate pared-back neutral outfits.
- JONATHAN SAUNDERS Abbey Pollock-print blouseUnrivalled master of colour and print Jonathan Saunders brings vibrancy to your fall collection with this Abbey blouse. The demure box-cut is instantly enlivened with the label's signature Pollock pattern in an array of bright tones. Anchor this eclectic design with pared-back separates and a studded clutch.