Just inOn sale
- Braxton-Mint Prom DressSimply Stunning, this sparkling midi prom dress features an twist knot front and brocade print. V neckline, cap sleeve. Stretch knit, no zipper. Fully lined. Special Occasion. Approximately 38" side seam. Self: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Lining: 100% Polyester. Hand wash. Do not bleach. Low iron. Hang to dry. Do not wring.
- Masquerade Promo-Sarita-Short Prom DressWith a metallic brocade print, this sleeveless dress features and embellished waist and criss cross open back. Bust is lightly padded. Special Occasion. By Masquerade. Approximately 23.5" side seam. Self: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton. Lining: 100% Polyester. Do not wash. Do not dry clean. Professionally spot clean only. Do not apply heat or steam to bead decoration.
- Missguided Melissa Mint Brocade High Waisted ShortsWith mint high waisted detail, this style flatters your shape beautifully. Treat yourself to our luxe silk brocade shorts if you want to feel fiercely regal in an instant. Team it with the matching shell top for a smokin' look head to toe. Approx length 35cm/14"" (Based on a UK size 8 sample) 100% Polyester.
- Missguided Ludviga Mint Sleeveless Crop TopThis brocade mint beauty has that luxe textured thing going on. With a raised cotton brocade on a decadent silky background, it's total regal style all the way with this piece. Style it up with the matching shorts for head to toe richness. Approx length 45cm/18.75"" (Based on a UK size 8 sample) 100% Polyester.
- Yoana Baraschi Women's Strapless Brocade Dress With Zippers - White/Silver (12)Yoana BaraschiStrapless Brocade Dress with ZippersDetailsBrocade with silver at the waist and vertical zipper pockets at the hips.Strapless.A-line silhouette.Back zip.Polyester/elastane/nylon; polyester/spandex lining; dry clean.Made in USA. Shown styled with MANOLO BLAHNIK BB Metallic Snake-Trim Mesh PumpModel's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34.5"/88cm. Designer About Yoana Baraschi:Born to an artistic family in Bucharest, Yoana Baraschi studied sculpture before moving to Paris, where she spent time at a number of fashion houses. Eventually she moved to New York and ultimately became the creative director at Betsey Johnson before launching her own eponymous label in 2002. Her collection of dresses reflects her world travels with intricate hand detailing and global-inspired prints.