Just inOn sale
- AKIRA 2 Toned Skater DressIt really doesn't get more adorable than this! The AKIRA 2 Toned Skater Dress comes in Mint and features a front V-neck, a white bodice, and a mint full skirt. Pair with sandals & your favorite pair of sunglasses, top it off with a floppy hat, and you're all set for an outing to the ice cream shop. Front bodice lining only. 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex. 32" from shoulder to hem. Hand Wash Cold. Fits true to size. Made in U.S.A.
- ICEBERG Two-Tone Sheath in Mint/WhiteLadylike with a twist, this minty-hued sheath from Iceberg features a pretty pastel hue and contemporary shoulder cutouts. Mint with ivory trim, round neckline, cap sleeves, button detailing at the collar, pull-over style. Dress up with nude pumps and a clutch or wear on dressy days with sandals and a petite shoulder bag. 88% Viscose, 12% Polyamide. Material 2: 53% Acetate, 47% Viscose. Dry clean.
- RAG & BONE Tank DressA pretty choice for scorching summer days, this two-tone dress from Rag & Bone features a bright minty hue and contrast white under layer. Round neckline with cutout and black detailing, cut-in shoulders, sleeveless, slit sides, curved high-low hem, back zip. Loose fit. Team with strappy sandals or stilettos and a mini shoulder bag. 52% Polyester, 48% Cupro. Material2: 92% Silk, 8% Elastane. Combo: 100% Lamb Leather. Specialist clean.
- Won Hundred Orlanda DressUltra soft, two tone sleeveless dress from Won Hundred. Features modern-styled construction with thin shoulder straps, two front pockets, and split detailing at the back hem. Two tone dress. Slanted pockets. Split back hem. 59% Cupro, 41% Viscose. Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Contrast Sleeve Logo Print DressThe two-tone design and adorable lettering on the front reworks the versatile weekend dress with on-trend appeal. Finished with a flattering loose-fit silhouette, this casual number works well with leggings and slouchy boots. Available in blue green and pink. One size. Spandex, polyester. Hand wash or machine wash. Color: Blue Green, Materials: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex, Size: One Size: Total Length: 81cm / 31.9", Shoulder Width: 34cm / 13.4", Flat Bust: 90cm / 35.4", Flat Waist: 94cm / 37", Hem Width: 55cm / 21.7", Sleeve Length: 59cm / 23.2", Cuff Width: 8cm / 3.1", Arm Width: 21cm / 8.3", Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- 4.collective Summer Tweed Two-Tone Dress4.collectiveSummer Tweed Two-Tone Dress, Spearmint/WhiteDetails4.collective two-tone tweed dress with contrasting top and skirt.Approx. 35"L from shoulder to hem.Square neckline.Sleeveless; cutaway shoulders with minimal coverage.Slight racerback with hidden back zip.Seam at natural waist.Straight skirt; folded hem.Fitted silhouette.Cotton/viscose/polyester/acrylic/silk; cotton combo; polyester lining.Made in Spain of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About 4.collective:This sophisticated yet edgy desk-to-dinner apparel allows you to be stylishly differentiated at the office or out on the town. Four anonymous women started the 4.collective line with a focus on femininity, versatility and modernism, which each piece reflects. Adding a unique twist to all of their apparel, 4.collective takes a shift dress and turns it into a mixed-print statement piece or a tweed skirt and transforms it into a metallic tweed combo dress. With the woman on-the-go in mind, each 4.collective dress or outfit transitions you from day to night.
- Herve Leger Women's One-Shoulder Two-Tone Bandage Dress - Cranberry Combo (XX-SMALL/0)Herve LegerOne-Shoulder Two-Tone Bandage DressDetailsWhile maintaining the requisite hourglass shape, this Herve Leger dress takes things in a more avant-garde direction with wide, angled stripes-an off-kilter but precise look.Diagonal contrast bandage knit creates hourglass effect.One-shoulder neckline.Formfitting silhouette.Back zip with tonal taping.Rayon/nylon/spandex; dry clean.Imported.Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.