Just inOn salePlus size
- Silver Metallic Skirt 70'S Vintage Sparkly High Waist Skirt High Slit Maxi Skirt-silver and black sparkly metallic high waist fit leg slit side belt loops(no belt included) midi length back zip and button closure (accessories not included) measurements taken while garment is lying flat. (hips, waist, and bust have been doubled) label: size: (fits like a modern small) fabric: no tag, feels like a metallic lurex and poly blend(fabric has slight stretch) waist: 26' hips: 35' length: 39' condition: excellent we ship priority mail
- Alexander McQueen Prince of Wales Pencil SkirtExquisitely tailored in Italy, the Prince of Wales Pencil Skirt from Alexander McQueen is a wardrobe staple that will take you through the working week and into the weekend in style. Monochrome with multi-coloured flecks, the high-waisted skirt is cut to skim the hips, with thigh-high slits at either side seam opening out the silhouette. Pair with everything from silk blouses to luxe knits and complete the look with leg-elongating heels.
- Tallow Lithium Maxi SkirtPrinted maxi skirt. Slightly elasticized waist with snap button fly. Thigh high slits. Contrasting Magenta scalloped hemline. Lightweight. Length from center back to hem: 39.25 inches. 100% Rayon. Imported. *Model is 5'9" wearing a size small. Bust 32" Waist 25" Hips 34".
- Viviana Embellished evening dressVivianna's lavish evening dress guarantees you a show stopping entrance. Stunning beadwork decorates the top half and graduates into a gorgeous chiffon skirt, that creates beautiful movement when you walk. The thigh high slit adds a alluring touch. Outer fabric: 100% polyester | Lining: 100% polyester
- Zero + Maria Cornejo Long Diba SkirtFrom the form-focused, Zero + Maria Cornejo, whose subtly sculpted garments combine elements of sophistication & surprise; a long skirt with thigh-high slits & miniskirt overlay in Japanese doppio linen. Sits at hips Concealed back zip Straight fitColor: Black. 70% triacetate, 30% linen. Made in the USA.
- Vintage 80s Party Dress Emerald Green Off Shoulder Taffeta Dress W Flounced PeplumVintage 80s party dress, emerald green, lovely taffeta dress, with embroidered metallic floral design down the front of the bodice, gives it a little sparkle. Light to medium weight, made very well, no maker or size present. Dress features large shawl collar, off shoulder, with rhinestones in the middle. Fitted bodice with side stays for a good fit. Set in short sleeves,low waisted, inverted v at the waist. Deep ruffle flounced peplum at waist, this is over very straight skirt. This forms a v in the back. Straight wiggle skirt with high slit. This dress is in excellent condition, with no apparent flaws. Shoulders 16' bust 34' waist 28' hips 34' length 46' taken from back zipper
- Vintage 1960s Flower Power Embroidered Quilted Maxi Skirt Button Side Slit Multi Color Floral PatterVintage 1960s 1970s flower power embroidered quilted maxi skirt with button side thigh high slit rainbow multi-color floral pattern (pink, purple, red, yellow & green) quilted fabric with black flower design accent stitching in excellent vintage/used condition, see for yourself in photos in link below please check out more photos if your interested in this listing by coping & pasting this url: measurements: waist band: 12 1/2' length: 39 1/4' all measurements are taken as accurately as possible but please allow for human error. All garments are measured laying flat & follow these guidelines: chest/bust: measured across from bottom of armpit to armpit and doubled shoulders: measured across the top of the garment from shoulder seam to shoulder seam. Sleeves: normally taken in 2 parts & added together, from the back of the middle of the neck to the end of shoulder seam & shoulder seam to the end of the cuff. For more unusual length or style, such as drop shoulder an underarm sleeve measurement will be used which is taken from the underarm seam to the end of the cuff waist: for pants and skirts, measured across the very top, then double. For shirts and dresses, measured at about 6-8 inches below the armpit, then doubled. Hips: for pants and skirts, measured about 8-9 inches down from the waist, then doubled. For shirts and dresses, measured at about 14-16 inches below the armpit, then doubled length: for skirts, measured from the front center of the garment from the top of the waist to the bottom of the hem. For shirts and dresses: going down the center from the base of collar or neck in the back to bottom of the front (may seem confusing but again item is laying flat) for dresses and shirts with lowered neckline such as drop shoulders are measured from the shoulder end to the bottom of the hem for shirts & dresses that are strapless or thin spaghetti straps are measured going down center from top to bottom almost all of the items i sell are vintage & used (unless stated). My listings run the gamut. I do try to research every item to accurately categorize each but there is room for error. I also try to measure accurately but please consider all measurements as 'approximate' to allow for human error, especially since some items are difficult to measure because of their shape. A picture speaks a thousand words & condition descriptions are subjective, therefore i try to make sure to take good quality photos of my items so you can check out condition for yourself. I have been selling online for several years now & have learned even with careful scrutiny flaws are sometimes not even apparent until an item is photographed (this is especially true w spots/discoloration to vintage textiles) so please make use of the photos to get an accurate determination on the condition. Please contact me with any questions you may have shipping info i will always gladly combine shipping or will happily work out local free pickups/drop offs!!! Cutting out shipping saves the buyer & saves me the concern that arrives safely so it's always welcomed! I list everything as 3 days handling time but again that's just for a safeguard for occasions when life is extra crazy & i can't get the item mailed off immediately. Normally the handling time is 1 day. If you are in a rush to get your item feel free to drop me a line & i will mail it off asap. Again if you have any questions please contact me.
- Velvet Suit 80s Womens Vintage Velvet Jacket and Skirt New Romantic80s suit in velvet, matching skirt and jacket in new romantic style. Cropped jacket and skirt in cotton or cotton/silk velveteen, fully lined. Skirt features slightly off centre thigh high slit, hidden pockets at side seam, centre back nylon zipper closure. Open front cropped jacket with puffed capped shoulders in contrasting rich burgundy/brown toned floral velveteen with green accents. Both skirt and jacket are in excellent vintage condition. Blouse is not included. Label: finishing touches toronto marked size: none fits like: xsmall material: cotton or cotton/silk velveteen, synthetic lining era: c. Late 70s to early 80s color: green, brown/burgundy condition: excellent measurements: (taken laid flat and doubled unless otherwise noted) jacket bust: 34 inches waist: 33 inches length: 17.5 inches (vertical from base of collar to bottom hemline) shoulders: 13.5 inches sleeve length: 23 skirt waist: 24 inches hips: 36 inches length: 30.5 inches (vertical from base of waistband to bottom hemline) if you like this suit you may also like: looking for our shop
- AKIRA Black Label The Good Life Green Maxi Wrap DressGoing out or getting even, this dress will cause a riot. AKIRA's The Good Life Green Maxi Wrap Dress features a plunging neckline with wrap detail at front, an elasticized waist with self-tie sash, a sexy sheer body with multiple thigh-high slits at front, and a solid mini skirt lining. Pair with wedged sandals & layered necklaces. 100% Polyester. 60" from shoulder to hem. Fits true to size. Hand Wash Cold. Imported.