Just inOn salePlus size
- Capulet London Lynda Shoulder BagThis multi-tasking shoulder bag is handmade to order in Spain by traditional artisans. Made from French embossed calf leather and a soft ecru suede interior, it features a detachable cross-body strap made from gold chain and leather. It fits all iPad models in its dedicated tablet compartment.
- ela rae Cecilia Hand ChainA delicate chain lays over the hand showcasing your choice of a single enhanced ruby or pink chalcedony stone set in 14 karat gold filled chain and vermeil setting. It measures 3 inches from wrist to ring, the wrist measuring at 6 inches with 2 inch extender and lobster claw clasp.
- Shwood Belmont SunglassesGive a nod to the classic panto-shaped frame with The Belmont, plus a nod to the environment. This pair's refined aesthetic features a distinct keyhole bridge with a slim feel, 100-percent UVA/UVB lenses and Shwood's signature sustainably harvested, domestic hardwood.
- The Giving Keys Precious Metals NecklaceSpread a little hope with these one-of-a-kind necklaces featuring up cycled and engraved keys. Their idea came to fruition when the founder of Giving Keys, Caitlin Crosby began wearing an old hotel room key around her neck. She came to the realization that all people are like these keys- unique, flawed, scarred and at risk of being discarded. With them, she hopes to give not just keys, but people renewed purpose. Better yet? The Giving Keys employs persons transitioning out of homelessness to create these one-of-a-kind tech accessories. Each is made with vintage keys and etched with encouraging words.
- The Brave Collection Mix Brave BraceletAfter learning about Cambodia's war torn history and modern-day challenges with human trafficking, the Brave Collection was born out of a desire to celebrate Cambodian culture and stimulate its creativity. Serving as a token of freedom, each multi-colored bracelet is adorned with "Klahan," which means "Brave" in Khmer, the language of Cambodia. Made in Phnom Penh, each piece is hand-carved and knotted by a team of fair-trade artisans. Every piece highlights the universal bravery of the Cambodian people, and a portion of the sales of each bracelet go to stopping child trafficking in the country.
- Silva Limited Bamboo iPad CaseMinimalistic-chic goes Zen in this handmade iPad case available with or without burnished cowhide handle. Compatible with iPad generations 2, 3 and 4, it fully protects your iPad with sturdy exterior made of smart and durable, hand-polished bamboo and wool felt lining interior.
- Lele Sadoughi Sundial EarringsShaped like a sundial and boasting gorgeous sparkle, these opulent stud earrings feature faceted crystal embellishment and enamel accents. Whether worn casually for off-duty elegance or with an evening ensemble, these subtle stunners promise unfettered elegance.
- Cartography Anatomical "B" Heart LocketEveryone has that one person - your confidant and greatest friend. Keep them with you always. A part of Mark Peddigrew?s ?in all the wrong places? collection, this unconventional ball chain necklace features an anatomical heart locket cast in your choice
- Rod Keenan New York Howard Carter HatIn his Harlem, New York, studio, Parsons-trained Rod Keenan makes hats the traditional way, by hand - glue guns banned. His spring line features straw hats, like this vintage Paribuntal with a frankincense and scarab trim, that have you re-enacting Indiana Jones and the Temple of Dome.
- Rod Keenan New York Osirus Straw HatIn his Harlem, New York, studio, Parsons-trained Rod Keenan makes hats the traditional way, by hand - glue guns banned. His spring line features straw hats, like this rolled-edge Panama with a shooting silhouette and Egyptian Eye gold leaf applique, that have you dreaming of a cruise down the Nile.
- Cheeki Go-Go Micro-G SetThe Go-Go Micro-G offers a no-show look for the boldest of reveals in microfiber with 100-percent cotton lining. Always be prepared with this barely there thong that slips into a space as small as an evening clutch. This one-size fits most, machine-washable thong exudes minimalist style with maximum sex appeal. Go ahead and make them blush.
- Rod Keenan New York Amun Ra Hat StrawIn his Harlem, New York, studio, Parsons-trained Rod Keenan makes hats the traditional way, by hand - glue guns banned. His spring line features straw hats, like this vintage Paribuntal-styled hat accessorized with a waxed Egyptian Eye intaglio, that have you itching for adventures in the Sahara.