Just inOn sale
- Day Birger et Mikkelsen Camel Briony Leather Trim Cardigan CoatA sleek throw-on piece, this Day Birger et Mikkelsen cardigan coat will pull together your look in an instant. Layer this luxe style over cigarette pants and a crisp poplin shirt for a sophisticated seasonal look. FEATURES: Wool-blend cardigan coat; contrast trims; long sleeves. Two front patch pockets with contrast leather inserts. Falls to mid calf. COMPOSITION: 60% Wool, 40% Acrylic.
- O'2nd Knit & Neoprene Cardigan CoatFree shipping and free returns—every day.O'2nd cardigan coat styled with sleeves of grey neoprene and body of grey heathered wool-blend textured knit. Soft diamond-pattern textured knit. Soft two-by-two rib-knit short shawl collar, off-center zip closure covered by grey neoprene placket, neoprene raglan sleeves with two-by-two rib-knit cuffs. Zips at front. Available in Grey. Wool/acrylic/ cotton/polyester/nylon; neoprene: polyester/rayon/polyurethane. Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size Medium.
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Mohair-Blend Cardigan CoatFree shippingThis coat from 10 Crosby Derek Lam offers front pocket detailing in a luxurious camel hue. Cut in a cozy cardigan style, this coat features half sleeves and a flared bottom for a feminine silhouette. 50% Camel, 50% Virgin Wool. Made in the USA.
- Toast Thea Knit CoatCardigan coat in soft and warm extra fine merino wool. Grown on neck with waterfall lapels. Dropped shoulder with easy, long sleeves. Two in-seam pockets. Narrow rib on hem, sleeves and trim. 7 gauge jacquard knit. Hand wash or dry clean. 100% supergeelong baby extra fine merino wool. Made in Slovakia. Delicate fabric - protect from jewellery or other sharp items that may catch or snag.
- Armani Jeans Womens Yellow Ribbed Leather Trim V Neck CoatiganThe Armani Jeans ribbed trim coatigan features a ribbed design with leather trimmed pocket in a contrast design. The coatigan is a loose oversized fit with a button fastening. Style with skinny jeans or fitted trousers to balance the oversized look. 50% Modal 50% Cotton. Two false zip pocket at the front. Button up fastening. Ribbed pattern. Brand logoed buttons. Cotton brand tag at the side seam. Loose fit. V neck. Machine wash. Size & Fit. Model's height: 5'10" Model wears: Size 8. Chest measurement: 16" (inches)
- 10 Crosby Derek Lam Cardigan CoatFree Global Shipping on full price orders over £100/$170/€125/$180 AUDCamel mohair blend cardigan coat from 10 Crosby Derek Lam featuring an open back, a front hook and eye fastening, three-quarter length sleeves, two front pockets, a long length and side slits.
- Shamask Women's Double-Faced Cardigan CoatShamaskDouble-Faced Cardigan Coat, CamelDetailsDouble-faced cardigan coat by Shamask. Open front. Long sleeves. Knee length. Wool/cashmere. Made in the USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Please note Shamask sizing: 0= 2 to 41= 6 to 82= 10 to 143= 16 to 20Designer About Shamask: Dutch designer Ronaldus Shamask debuted his first women's couture collection in 1978. A little more than two years later, he won one of the industry's highest accolades, the Coty Fashion Award. The Shamask line is distinctive for its plays on architecture as well as fresh approaches to layering and graphic prints.
- Givenchy Women's Long-Sleeve Red-Banded Cardigan Jacket - Brown Multi (XS/2)GivenchyLong-Sleeve Red-Banded Cardigan JacketDetailsKnit cardigan jacket by Givenchy with contrast trim. Red band across chest. Round neckline. Hidden asymmetric front closure. Long sleeves. Cropped. Wool/cashmere. Made in Italy. Designer About Givenchy: Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.