Just inOn salePlus size
- Marchesa Notte Embellished silk-chiffon gownNotte by Marchesa magenta gown. Silk-chiffon. Gold crystal, bead and sequin embellishment, internal boned bodice with silicone band, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening along back. 100% silk; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip. No bra is required due to internal structure. This item is particularly long. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- Notte By Marchesa Chiffon Drop Shoulder Embellished Gown100% Silk, lining 100% Polyester;Gown secured with invisible zip back, inner corset secured with concealed zip;Fitted ruched bustier, inner boned corset, chiffon shoulder straps, embellished empire waist, full skirt section, chiffon overlayer, fully lined, professional dry clean only;Colour: Pink and Gold
- Pre-owned 1960s Pink Silk Chiffon Travilla GownThis is a variation of the the design made famous by Marilyn Monroe in the Seven year itch - her white subway dress and very similar in cut to the gold dress worn in the 1953 film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. I have included a picture of the sketch of that dress so that you can see the similarities! The same basic design is there with a light modification that allows it to be wearable - the front plunge is not quite so deep. In this late 1960s, early 1970s version it is a stunning pink silk that has the same pleat technique and slightly square low neck. The fabric seems to loop and cascade over this to the floor and the soft pleats slowly expand in a swirl of flowing silk. The back is dipped low. I love the ombre stripe that runs through the silk and gives an extra dimension of texture against the vertical line made by the pleating. Even the silk under the bodice has a slight stripe to it on the inner layer so that you get an interesting second design under the top layer. The pink makes it infinitely feminine and romantic! Gorgeous! Excellent condition Bust: approx 17” flat across from side to side with no true side seams Waist: 12” flat across from side seam to side seam right under the bust Hips: 18" flat across from side seam to side seam Length: approx 55" from shoulder hem Fully lined in a matching pink silk through the body and the halter part is lined in a pale pink chiffon.It closes with a back painted zipper and hook & eye at the back of the neck. The color is a truer pale and deep pink with no purple undertones as it photoed. Modern Sizing equivalent: XS-SML (2-6)
- Pre-owned Vintage Floral Gown With ShawlGorgeous chiffon gown with oversized matching shawl. Reinforced rushed sweetheart bodice with spaghetti straps and full skirt featuring gold metallic details. . Fabulous floral print. Beautiful colors. Excellentcondition. 100% silk. Made in France for Sax Fifth Avenue. Dress bust 36" waist 28" hips 36" length 50" shawl 48" by 72"
- Pre-owned 1980s Mary McFadden gold laced bodice pleated gownMary McFadden's ode to Mariano Fortuny, her pleated gowns from the 1980s, this in Fuchsia with gold cord lacing at the front and corded hip detail, dress closes at the upper neck and side with zippers...In excellent wearable condition... All our clothing is dry cleaned and inspected for condition and is ready to wear...Any condition issues will be noted... Measurements are: Bust 36" hip 38" shoulder back 14" sleeve length 24 1/2" center neck back to hem 56" Contact us directly for more information at 561-718-4075 Shop with us! Two easy ways to pay… #1 credit card over the phone, contact us at 1-561-718-4075 or 561-718-7291, we accept Visa Master Card American Express #2 Pay Pal.
- Oscar de la Renta Embroidered Fishtail Silk Faille GownElevate your gala style in this stunning silk faille gown with gold bullion filigree embroidery. Modern and dramatic, this elegant gown features a pin-tucked pleated bodice with hand-embroidered floral motifs. Match the gown’s drama with statement earrings and Goa clutch. 100% silk. Dry clean only. Made in USA.
- Pre-owned Andre Laug Numbered Couture Vintage Ombre Silk Polka Dots Maxi DressStunning vintage couture maxi dress by Andre Laug with handwritten details on the inside of the dress. This piece is numbered and was likely a custom couture piece for a client. Hand dyed creamy silk fabric in beautiful sunset colors. Details: Fully Lined Rear Zip Closure Colors: Pink, Purple and Gold Fabric: 100% Silk Estimated Size: Medium Made in Italy Measurements: Bust: 36" High Waist: 28" Total Length: 57"