Just inOn sale
- J.W. Anderson Puzzle Gold Choker NecklaceFree shippingMixing wearable shapes with edgy forms, J.W. Anderson infused a feminine softness into his signature menswear for spring 2015. Topping every fashion editor’s wish list, this puzzle-piece embellished, gold choker made the consummate splash on the runway, worn atop high-necked, body-con mini dresses. 100% gold plated brass. Made in UK.
- Pre-owned Karl Lagerfeld Gold Gilt Choker Necklace 90s Never worn3 curb links attached to the main Karl Lagerfeld logo in the front Measures 15.5" 3.5" of adjustment Purchased out of a massive Westchester NY Estate. Purchased primarily at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman in the late 80s early 90s Any questions please call or hit "request more information"
- Wool and the Gang Sansa Duo ChokerMake like a Glamazonian Queen in this amazingly versatile choker necklace. Whether you wear it with a tee, your bikini or a dress, you're guaranteed to wear it all summer long, either on its own, or layered up for maximum impact. Made by our British Gang of knitters using Jersey Be Good yarn, made from fabric roll off–cuts from fashion factories in Turkey. Measurements: 33cm/12” long and 2.5cm/1” wide.
- Pre-owned Dominique Aurientis Amber / Yellow Glass ChokerDominique Aurientis Multi Strand Amber & Yellow Glass beaded Choker. 6 Strands, toggle closure. New Old Stock. A massive collection of jewelry that was purchased and then stored away till now. Dominique Aurientis started her career in the Christian Dior atelier, moving on to the houses of Chanel, Givenchy, Lanvin, Ferragamo, Emilio Pucci, and Céline. In 1986, she created her own collection of Jewelry and Accessories. Her collection attracted media coverage as well as distributors including: Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tootsies, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Brownâ Isetan, Joyce and others. If you would like to see any of the items in our storefront, call for a appointment to visit our showroom. Just a little over an hour outside NYC
- Charlotte Russe Draped Seed Bead Statement NecklaceDrop the mic. This beaded choker is everything! Draped strands sweep between golden accent beads, sculpting a stunning, scalloped silhouette that tapers toward the back for a showstopping look. Beaded ball & loop fastener with three adjustments Imported. Yellow. Charlotte Russe.
- Pre-owned Faceted Citrine Ametrine Intaglio Choker NecklaceLecce II Necklace - A stunning amethyst Venetian glass intaglio - featuring mythological gods along with a large falcon or hawk - becomes the focal point of this classic choker necklace design. This gorgeous work of art has been married to a necklace comprised of golden brown citrine faceted nuggets and large micro faceted ametrine rondelles. The intaglio pendant is completely removable from the necklace portion with a hinged bail and echoes the artwork of antique plaster intaglios that might have been brought back as Grand Tour souvenirs during a bygone era. A clever little Rose de France (pink amethyst) onion is topped with a beehive cone adding a charming touch to the toggle clasp. One should look just as gorgeous leaving the room as entering! 20.25 inches long / intaglio pendant 2 inches high (including bail) X 2.32 inches wide.
- Pre-owned Philippe Ferrandis Floral Gripoix Glass NecklaceThis is an exquisite Pendant and Brooch that demonstrates all that is so great about the designs of Philippe Ferrandis. This is a showstopper! Poured glass Cabs bezel set in this one. Matching earrings listed as well . Measures 16" Philippe Ferrandis is an internationally renowned, French jewelry designer with over 25 years of dedicated work in his chosen art form. He is widely recognized in the couture world, and his signature pieces appear on the fashion runways of the houses of Chanel, Balmain, Givenchy, de la Renta, Scherrer and Escada, by personal invitation. In addition, Phillippe is a Swarovski award recipient, and lends his creative hand and collaborative detail to every Daniel Swarovski Couture collection Philippe Ferrandis individually crafted designs are created in his Parisian workshop where he commands exacting standards of excellence, assuring that his creations are of the highest quality. He produces two distinct collections every year and, every year, each collection evokes a new and fresh, always spectacular, style. This is another piece that came from a prominent Westchester County NY Estate. This pieces were purchased and stored away till now. Any questions please call 845-800-6743 or email email@example.com
- Pre-owned Boucheron Hematite Diamond African SuiteThe suite comprising a bib necklace and ear clips, in the "African" taste ca. 1984, the bold necklace centering a spectacular, large pierced, grooved gold disc (approximately 3 inches in diameter) depicting a lizard, with elegant domed gold and diamond shoulders, graduating back from triple strand hematite bead (10mm) to double strand hematite bead (8mm) to single strand hematite bead (6mm) to the simple oval yellow gold clasp, the ear clips similarly designed, signed BOUCHERON, numbered 57814, stamped OR 750 and French maker's mark, set with approximately 6 carats total weight gem white diamonds, fits a 16 1/2 inch neck, French. For a similar set in gold, hematite and cultured pearls from Boucheron's museum collection, described as "stop-over in Africa", and "gold parure in the exotic taste" (necklace, bracelet, ear pendants) see "Boucheron" by Gilles Neret (Rizzoli), p. 195.
- Pre-owned Chantecler Gold & Gem-Set Floral Choker NecklaceFlexible gem-set and gold floral choker necklace, designed as a 3-row band of foliate and geometric motifs in yellow gold with round-shaped beads in pink gold and white gold, the upper and lower rows partway accented by bezel-set cabochon sapphires, with the middle row partway accented by larger bezel-set cabochon emeralds alternating with pavé diamond clusters, the sapphires weighing approximately 8.00 total carats, emeralds weighing approximately 11.00 total carats and diamonds weighing approximately 0.75 total carats, mounted in 18k gold, made in Italy, designed by Chantecler Capri. 1.25" width.
- Pre-owned Chanel Goldtone Chainlink Lariat Necklace c.'90sMade in France c.'90-'92 Long chain necklace with ID tags at each end ID tags read "CHANEL" "31 RUE CAMBON" "PARIS" Authenticity tag reads "CHANEL" "CC" "MADE IN FRANCE" Can be worn single as a long necklace or double as a choker Total length: 36.5" ID tag length: 1" ID tag width: .75"
- Pre-owned VAN CLEEF & ARPELS A 'Helene' NecklaceVan Cleef & Arpels: A 'Helene' Necklace, comprising a double flexible choker, the front panel set with brilliant-cut diamonds with engraved foliate detail, signed Van Cleef & Arpels NY, with an approximate diamond weight of 2.5-3.00 carats, weighing 145.4 grams, circa 1945.