Just inOn salePlus size
- Alex Perry Paulina Mini Dress - Pink/GoldDescription NOTE: Sizes listed are Australian. Please see Size & Fit tab. Gathered ties shape the bodice of a playful, two tone Alex Perry dress. The casual silhouette is cut from slinky jersey and styled with a flared skirt. Sleeveless. Exposed back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Slinky jersey. 70% triacetate/30% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 34.25in / 87cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 8. Available sizes: 10,12
- Manon Baptiste 2-tone look dressEditor's Notes: Manon Baptiste's beautiful two-tone look dress comes with a touch of Hollywood. Its basic elegance and the soft fabric create a classic and chic touch that instantly casts a spell over those looking at it. The loose, wide cut is another design highlight that allows you to feel perfectly comfortable even during hot spells while looking just fabulous. We recommend you team the dress up with sandals or high heels, depending on the occasion!Details: 4% elastane; sleeveless; knee-length; zip at the back; round neckline; 2-tone design; loose cut. 96% polyester, 4% elastane
- 1950s Style Yellow & Navy Two Tone Belted Wiggle DressA fused frock for your consideration! A charming two-toned dress in a cheeky mustard yellow crepe bodice complemented by a lush navy knit skirt, structured in a superb wiggle silhouette. Crafted in a resilient blend and boasting a dainty sleeveless bateau bodice with slight gathers while a darted pencil skirt is belted at the natural waist and flatters curves to the knees. A back vent in the skirt tops off this structured stunner! Available in sizes S-2X while supplies last.
- Pre-owned 1960s James Galanos for Amelia Gray Daisy Print Column Gown w/ Silk DusterA wonderful 1960s James Galanos for Amelia Gray silk jersey column gown with plunging back. Matching silk chiffon duster in 2-tone, 2-layer construction, full sleeves and front button closures. Belonged to Maria Cole, jazz singer and wife of Nat King Cole.
- Pre-owned 1920's Beaded Yellow-Chiffon & Black-Satin Deco Flapper Party DressThere are lots of lovely 1920's garments still around, but every once in a while I come across one that sets my heart a flutter! This is an extraordinarily beautiful and exceptional 1920's two-tone sleeveless flapper dance dress. The yellow crepe-chiffon bodice is embellished with black and clear glass-beads in a deco floral design, whose faceted cut creates a dazzling sparkle. The lower black silk-satin skirt is added in pointed inset seamed pieces typical of the time period and insanely hard to do. The effortless shape really allows one to appreciate the gorgeous textures. The pictures say it all! Measurements Bust:34 inches Drop-Waist:35 inches Dress Length:42 inches This antique flapper dress is in excellent wearable condition with no noticeable rips, holes or missing beadwork. Matching under-slip included. The garment slips over the head with no closures. This dress is over 90 years old and is truly breathtaking.