Just inOn sale
- Thakoon Addition Loop Fringe Cardigan Jacket - BlushMarled knit fringe trims a striking Thakoon Addition cardigan. A single button secures the open placket. On seam hip pockets. Ribbed cuffs and hem. Fabric: Marled knit. 50% merino wool/30% mohair/19% polyamide/1% elastane. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 27.5in / 70cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Mohair-Blend Cardigan CoatFree shippingThis coat from 10 Crosby Derek Lam offers front pocket detailing in a luxurious camel hue. Cut in a cozy cardigan style, this coat features half sleeves and a flared bottom for a feminine silhouette. 50% Camel, 50% Virgin Wool. Made in the USA.
- Piazza Sempione Wool Cardigan JacketLuxurious virgin wool lends a soft hand and structure to this tailored layering essential. Notched lapels. Long sleeves. Waist darts. Button front closure. Patch pockets. About 24" from shoulder to hem. Virgin wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size 4.
- Shamask Women's Double-Faced Cardigan CoatShamaskDouble-Faced Cardigan Coat, CamelDetailsDouble-faced cardigan coat by Shamask. Open front. Long sleeves. Knee length. Wool/cashmere. Made in the USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Please note Shamask sizing: 0= 2 to 41= 6 to 82= 10 to 143= 16 to 20Designer About Shamask: Dutch designer Ronaldus Shamask debuted his first women's couture collection in 1978. A little more than two years later, he won one of the industry's highest accolades, the Coty Fashion Award. The Shamask line is distinctive for its plays on architecture as well as fresh approaches to layering and graphic prints.
- Givenchy Women's Long-Sleeve Red-Banded Cardigan Jacket - Brown Multi (XS/2)GivenchyLong-Sleeve Red-Banded Cardigan JacketDetailsKnit cardigan jacket by Givenchy with contrast trim. Red band across chest. Round neckline. Hidden asymmetric front closure. Long sleeves. Cropped. Wool/cashmere. Made in Italy. Designer About Givenchy: Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.