Just inOn sale
- Bb Dakota Henderson Cardigan Jacket - BlackA faux leather BB Dakota jacket exudes '70s glam with luxurious faux shearling trim and a tailored, asymmetrical hem. Close fitting sleeves in mid weight jersey effect a chic, snug look. Long sleeves. Lined. Open placket. Fabric: Faux leather / faux shearling. Shell: 100% polyvinyl chloride. Sleeves: 78% polyester/18% rayon/4% spandex. Lining: 100% polyester. Spot clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 24.5in / 62.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: XS
- Oasis Faux Shearling Drape Cardigan , Off WhiteIn-between a coat and a cardigan- a coatigan. Featuring a cosy oversized faux shearling collar and a chunky knitted body. Great for throwing on over jeans and jersey tops to keep the chill at bay. Brand : Oasis. Material : 100% Acrylic. Neckline : Collar. Size : XS. Sleeve : Long Sleeve. Washing Instructions : Hand Wash.
- PAUL & JOE Alpaca-Wool Cardigan CoatCozy style goes sophisticated with this chunky knit cardigan from Paul & Joe. Funnel neck, long belled sleeves, self-tie belt, textured knit* Oversized silhouette. Pair with skinny jeans, embellished flats, and a logo tote. 60% Acrylic, 15% Alapca, 15% Wool, 10% Viscose. Hand wash.
- A Pea In The Pod Maternity Hooded Cashmere Cardigan CoatLend an air of luxury to your effortless autumn style with A Pea In The Pod's oversize cashmere maternity cardigan! Cashmere. Dry clean. Imported. Maternity cardigan. Attached oversize hood. Cascade collar. Open draped front; no closures. Long sleeves. Ribbed at collar, hood and cuffs; waffle-knit at body. On-seam pockets at hips. Cashmere fabric. Hits at knee.
- Adam Lippes Women's Fair Isle Knit Cardigan CoatAdam LippesFair Isle Knit Cardigan Coat, Ivory/CharcoalDetailsFair Isle knit cardigan coat by Adam Lippes. Round neckline. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves, shown cuffed. Straight silhouette. Hem hits past the seat. Wool/cashmere. Made in USA of Italian materials. Designer About Adam Lippes:A graduate of Cornell University, Adam Lippes began his career in fashion at Polo Ralph Lauren before moving to Oscar de la Renta, where he became one of the youngest creative directors in the luxury fashion world. In 2013, the Adam Lippes brand was created, a collection of luxury sportswear anchored in classic elegance, refined fabrics and impeccable tailoring. Launched to critical acclaim, the collection became available at the finest retail partners beginning with the Fall 2013 season.