Just inOn sale
- Marchesa Black Paillette And Floral Embroidered Cocktail DressFree shippingThis short sleeve Marchesa dress features a silk construction with dimensional floral embroidery throughout and horizontally placed across the skirt with black paillette embellishment. Back zip. 100% silk. Unlined. Made in the USA.
- Oscar de la Renta Lamé Bow Embroidered Tulle GownMake a grand entrance at your next gala in this stunning Lamé Bow Embroidered Tulle Gown from Oscar de la Renta. One of the closing looks on the designer’s AW14 catwalk, the gown is designed in pale pink with the intricate gold embroidery created by hand using pailettes and lamé bows for sparkle and dimension. Taking a total of 390 hours to complete by hand, this fit-and-flare creation is an extra-special choice.
- Catherine Malandrino Skirt - Marti Faux Leather PencilFlirty, faux-leather paillettes act as edgy embellishments on Catherine Malandrino's frilled pencil skirt. Polyurethane; backing: polyester; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Solid waist, faux leather appliqués, exposed zip back closure, lined.
- Brunello Cucinelli Paillette Gown W/ Shoulder RuffleBrunello Cucinelli gown in allover paillettes, featuring a ruffled left shoulder. Jewel neckline; V cutout on back. Sleeveless. A-line silhouette. Pullover style. Linen/silk; acetate/silk lining. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.
- Brunello Cucinelli Women's Paillette Gown W/ Shoulder Ruffle - Vanilla (XS/38)Brunello CucinelliPaillette Gown W/ Shoulder RuffleDetailsBrunello Cucinelli gown in allover paillettes, featuring a ruffled left shoulder. Jewel neckline; V cutout on back. Sleeveless. A-line silhouette. Pullover style. Linen/silk; acetate/silk lining. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli: The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- St. John Floral trim lurex tweed jacketBeautifully trimmed with paillettes, crystals and beads arranged in floral motifs, this boxy jacket from St. John will inject a spring garden vibe to your wardrobe. Padded at the shoulder for a more structured silhouette, this romantic piece will keep you warm and elegant in the cool weather.