Just inOn sale
- 4.collective Iota Splitneck DressCreated by a team of women designers, 4.collective is all about versatile pieces that transition seamlessly from work to weekend and back again. By 4.collective. Cotton-polyester knit; polyester lining. Soft fit-and-flare silhouette. 3/4 sleeves. Back zip. Dry clean. Imported. Falls 33.5" from shoulder. Model is 5'9"
- Marimekko Polte Shift DressFounded in Helsinki in 1951, Finnish textile and design house Marimekko's story begins with a colorfully striped, Jokapoika shirt that came to symbolize the spirit of a generation. To this day, Marimekko's striking, playful prints meld classic Scandinavian graphics with bold color palettes and contemporary details, and grace everything from household goods to eveningwear. By Marimekko. Woven cotton-elastane; polyester, elastane lining. Shift silhouette. 3/4 sleeves. Back zip. Machine wash. Imported. Falls 35.5" from shoulder. Model is 5'10"
- Cecilia Prado Obrizus DressA designer with the soul of an artist, Brazilian Cecilia Prado is known for her unorthodox knitting techniques. Her distinct point of view results in stunning intricacy, daring pattern and robust color; each piece is truly a work of art. By Cecilia Prado. Cotton, acrylic, viscose, polyester, metallic fibers. Metallic knit. 3/4 sleeves. Pullover styling. Hand wash. Brazil. Falls 37.75" from shoulder. Model is 5'9"
- Plenty by Tracy Reese Gazania Peasant TopLong charmed by the exotic allure of India and all points east, Tracy Reese skillfully melds the details, textures and colors of faraway lands into wearable works of art. From Plenty by Tracy Reese. Rayon 3/4 sleeves. Pullover styling Hand wash. Imported 25"L
- Cartonnier Oak Creek CoatBy combining feminine sensibilities with menswear-inspired materials and contemporary cuts, Cartonnier creates intellectual yet whimsical clothing. Case in point: this swingy, vegan-leather trimmed coat. By Cartonnier. 3/4 sleeves. Front pockets. Zip front. Wool, acrylic, polyester; polyester, spandex lining. Dry clean. Regular: 30"L. Petite: 28.25"L. Imported.
- Maeve Windowbox ShiftThe name "Maeve" references a purple flower, a Greek goddess and a famously beautiful Irish warrior queen. In light of these inspirations, it's no surprise that the Maeve brand is both feminine and playful, a representation of beauty and strength at once. Case in point: this silky, patterned shift. The three-quarter sleeves are the perfect length for showcasing a statement cuff. By Maeve. Back zip Polyester. Dry clean Imported. Regular falls 35" from shoulder Petite falls 33.25" from shoulder
- Maeve Brenna DressThe name "Maeve" references a purple flower, a Greek goddess and a famously beautiful Irish warrior queen. In light of these inspirations, it's no surprise that the Maeve brand is both feminine and playful, a representation of beauty and strength at once. Case in point: this striped fit-and-flare with three-quarter length sleeves. With its richly textured fabric, this is the kind of transitional dress that belongs in every wardrobe. By Maeve. Two front pockets Back zip. Rayon, spandex Machine wash. Imported Regular falls 35.5" from shoulder. Petite falls 33.75" from shoulder