Just inOn salePlus size
- Cynthia Vincent Shibori High-Low Petite DressSince the launch of her first collection over 20 years ago, Los Angeles-based designer Cynthia Vincent has been earning critical praise, industry awards and loyal fans. For good reason: she's keenly attuned to what women want to wear, exactly when they want to wear it. By Cynthia Vincent. Petite exclusive. Cotton. Easy swing silhouette. Adjustable straps. High-low hem. Pullover styling. Dry clean. Imported. Front falls 37.5" from shoulder. Back falls 45.5" from shoulder.
- Paper Crown + Rifle Paper Co. Draped Bouquet DressAnna Bond and husband, Nathan, of Rifle Paper Co. have been wooing the world with their quirky stationary and sweet greeting cards since 2009. It only makes sense that the duo's first foray into the world of apparel is in collaboration with Paper Crown, the femme fashion line by Lauren Conrad. This recently launched collection pairs Rifle Paper Co.'s signature flora with Paper Crown's modern, elegant aesthetic - truly a match made in heaven. Polyester; polyester-spandex lining. Ruched bodice and gathered skirt. Adjustable sash. Set-in waist. High-low hem. Back zip. Dry clean. USA.
- Fleur Wood Onyx Maxi DressAfter taking a sabbatical from the fashion industry in her early 20s to work on cultural preservation projects in the Indian Himalayas, designer and author Fleur Wood returned to her native Australia and started importing textiles from India to create her namesake line. A decade-and-a-half later, her delicate, bohemian pieces are still inspired by her signature worldly aesthetic. By Fleur Wood. Silky polyester. Ruffled hi-lo hem. Pullover styling. Hand wash. Imported.
- Whit Two Matilda Petite DressPetite herself, Whitney Pozgay, the designer behind WHIT Two, understands the challenges of dressing a smaller frame, nailing the delicate balance between proportion of silhouette and scale of print. By Whit Two. Petite exclusive Polyester crepe; polyester lining. Slim maxi silhouette High-low hem. Pullover styling Dry clean. Imported
- Gypsy05 Waved Silk Dress"Good planets are hard to find" is the motto of eco-conscious label Gypsy 05. Inspired by nature and the wanderlust it sparks, each collection incorporates organic fabrics, low-impact dyes and water-based printing. By Gypsy05. Silk. Racerback styling. High-low hem. Button front. Dry clean. Imported. Front falls 44" from shoulder. Back falls 52" from shoulder. Model is 5'9"
- Pankaj & Nidhi Acanthus DressMarried colleagues Pankaj and Nidhi Ahuja have been designing together since 2006. Patchwork quilts and crewelwork rugs inspired these particular pieces, each a kaleidoscopic vision of embroidery, topstitch and knitting. This statement piece is no exception - its lush embroidery and of-the-moment cut lend to its modern-classic appeal. By Pankaj & Nidhi. Embroidered nylon mesh; polyester lining Set-in waist. Dramatic high-low hemline Zip front. Dry clean Imported