- Eva Franco Saybrook Stripe DressInspired by her world travels and flea market finds, Los Angeles-based designer Eva Franco is known for her combination of whimsical details and timeless silhouettes. Her exceptionally ladylike - and petite friendly - dresses and skirts are right up our alley. Pleated cotton; polyester lining. Fit-and-flare silhouette. Button back with cutout detail. Back zip. Dry clean. USA.
- Paige Jimmy Jimmy Painted JeansAfter years of working as a fit model for leading denim designers, Paige Adams-Geller launched her own line in 2004 with a noble, three-fold mission: lengthen, lift and slenderize. Crafted of the finest fabrics and made in Los Angeles, each pair of Paige jeans is designed with a flawless, tailored fit in mind. Cotton, rayon. Straight fit. Five-pocket styling. Machine wash. USA.
- Wasabi Bronzed Stripe Midi SkirtBased in Rio de Janeiro, Wasabi collaborates with a different Brazilian artist each season to create their gallery-worthy prints and silhouettes. This limited-edition, Anthropologie-exclusive collection was developed alongside photographer, mixed-media sculptor and video artist Matheus Rocha Pitta. An Anthropologie exclusive. Polyester, silk, elastane. Side zip. Dry clean. Brazil.
Want more ideas? Try:
- WHIT Two Rehoboth Stripe Mini DressInspired by the kaleidoscope that is New York City, Whitney Pozgay, the designer behind WHIT TWO, expertly combines clean, classic silhouettes with colorful prints and bold details. Exclusive to Anthropologie, her petite-friendly summer collection takes its cues from mid-century Tiki decor and vintage textiles. Cotton. Open-shoulder silhouette. Ruffle detail. Side pockets. Pullover styling. Machine wash. Imported.
- Equipment Gouache Stripe ButtondownIn 1976, Christian Restoin launched Equipment, the straightforward and innovative ready-to-wear line that captured the attention of fashion elites for two decades. Characterized by refined tailoring and a timeless appeal, the menswear-inspired collection was relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria, and the new incarnation stays true to its heritage: strong, elegant and adventurous. Silk. Dry clean. Imported.
- Sparrow Scalloped Stripe CardiganA truly timeless piece, this fitted cardi landed on our outfitting radar for its year-round, wear-everywhere appeal. "It's a neutral palette, but the scalloped detail adds a little something special," says Christina, our customer styling director. By Sparrow. Cotton, viscose, spandex. Button front. Dry clean. Imported. 21.25"L.
- MiH Striped Denim Tunic DressMiH designer Chloe Lonsdale has blue jeans in her blood. Her father owned the iconic London shop Jean Machine and her mother was one of the top denim models of the 1970s. Launched in 1969 as Made in Heaven and passed down to Lonsdale by her godfather, the company is still run with the same goal in mind: create leggy, silhouette-slimming jeans from the highest-quality denim. Cotton denim. Relaxed tunic silhouette. Button placket. Machine wash. Imported.
- Marimekko Weather Patterns BlouseFounded in Helsinki in 1951, Finnish textile and design house Marimekko's story begins with a colorfully striped shirt that came to symbolize the spirit of a generation. To this day, Marimekko's striking, playful prints meld classic Scandinavian graphics with bold color palettes and contemporary details, and grace everything from household goods to eveningwear. Cotton, elastane. Side pockets. Back zip. Machine wash.
- Hoss Intropia Veldt Peasant BlouseSince its founding in 1994, Hoss Intropia has abided by the philosophy that the main role of fashion is to help every woman be herself with fun, versatile designs that pay impeccable attention to detail. The Spanish label continues to create apparel and accessories that speak to modern women. Sheer cotton, silk, viscose. Lurex stripe detail. Pullover styling. Dry clean Spain