Just inOn sale
- VINCE Striped Wool TrousersVince are fashion’s best kept secret " their distinctive designs and uncompromising quality elevate everyday pieces to luxury essentials. Hook & eye fastening. Concealed front zip. Belt loops. Rear welt pockets. Straight leg. Three cream stripes down the leg.
- KENZO Striped SweatshirtSince appointing Opening Ceremony’s Carol Lim and Humberto Leon as their new creative directors, Kenzo have been exploring and reinterpreting their extensive archives. This sweatshirt is a love-letter to the brand's hometown of Paris, featuring an embroidered logo with a classic nautical stripe. Round neck. Long sleeves. 'Paris Kenzo' on the chest.
- J.W.ANDERSON Diagonal-striped Silk Wrap SkirtJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. Cut from blue and white striped silk, this wrap skirt fastens on the left hip and has a deep front split. Button fastening on the left hip. Two side pockets.
- BARRIE Striped Cashmere TopMade to the highest possible standards in their factories in Scotland, Barrie’s knitwear is an ideal winter investment. This piece is soft, light and beautifully constructed using only quality yarn for a luxury upgrade to a wardrobe staple. Deep red and white striped V-neck. Short sleeves. Side vents. Made in Scotland.
- VALENTINO 1973 Striped Radzimir SkirtFor their resort collection, Valentino have taken inspiration from their own 1973 catwalk show, which featured a colourful and ‘visually disruptive’ chevron print. Here that same print is featured on this striped silk radzimir skirt - wear yours with a crisp white shirt to keep the focus on the print. A-line shape. Concealed zipper on left hip with button fastening. Two hip pockets. Unlined. Made in Italy.
- MIHARAYASHIRO X BFOCUS Cotton Sweater with Striped Lizard MotifHeathered grey cotton-mix sweater with a printed multi-coloured striped lizard motif by MiharaYasuhiro x Browns Focus. Print features the designer’s signature. Round neck. Long sleeves. No fastenings; slips on. Fleece lining. Hand wash cold. Body: 77% cotton, 23% polyester.
- KENZO Oui Non SweatshirtSince appointing Opening Ceremony’s Carol Lim and Humberto Leon as their new creative directors, Kenzo have been exploring and reinterpreting their extensive archives. This pale green sweatshirt is a printed with a striped 'Oui' and 'Non' front and back. Round neck. Long sleeves. Printed with striped 'Oui' and 'Non'.
- PUM PUM SOCKS Lioness Rasta Sock with Lace EmbellishmentChannelling the spirit of the 90's Riot Girl, Pum Pum socks bridge the gap between ragga cool and cutesy kitsch. Wear yours with anything from stilettos to trainers to add some island girl cool to any outfit. Elasticated ankles. White and gold lace embellishment. Black sock with Jamaican flag stripes. Gold palm tree embellishment. Made in England.
- BURBERRY PRORSUM Stripped Pencil SkirtThis navy pencil skirt from Burberry Prorsum features fine black stripes for a ribbed effect. Pair with a white silk shirt and pumps for a modest look. Navy with black stripes. Zip fastening at the rear. Transparent material with inner lining. Slit at the bottom. Made in Italy.
- PETER PILOTTO Stripe Detail Pencil SkirtFor SS15 Peter Pilotto focused on classic silhouettes with on-point detailing, and this black pencil skirt with multicoloured striped appliqué is a great example. Pair it with the label's matching top for maximum effect. High waist, striped waistband. Concealed centre-back zip with top button fastening. Darts for shaping. Centre-back split hem. Multicoloured stripe appliqué front detailing.
- ROKSANDA PVC Bustier DressPVC bustier dress embroidered with a dark red geometric pattern from Roksanda Ilincic. Sleeveless with no shoulder straps. Rear zip fastening. Striped blue and white lining is visible through PVC front panel. Contrast grey wool back panel. Defined waist leads into long A-line skirt. Fully lined in black silk. Made in England. Spot clean only. Outer Material: 31% silk, 35% viscose, 12% wool, 22% other fabrics Lining Material: 100% silk.
- BARRIE Fringed Cashmere PonchoMade to the highest possible standards in their factories in Scotland, Barrie’s knitwear is an ideal winter investment. The poncho is a key piece this season and the Browns stylists recommend turning it into an everyday staple with jeans and flats. Unstructured V-neck. Sleeveless. Fringed hem. Fringed detailing runs in stripes across the garment. Made in Scotland.
- ASHISH Sequinned Joggers with Crystal EmbellishmentCombining the glamour of red-carpet embellishment with sportswear silhouettes, this spring’s collection from Ashish is packed with effortless pieces that are tailor made for Fashion week. For styling the Browns team recommends pairing these gingham sequinned joggers with relaxed sports-lux pieces. Elasticated gingham waistband with drawstring fastening. Two side pockets with zip fastenings. Blue, clear, amber and pink crystal embellishment. Elasticated ankles with black, white and mustard stripes. Hand embroidered in India.
- CHLOÉ Crepe Trousers with Jewel EmbellishmentTypical of Chloe's elegant Parisian style, these trousers are cut from a lightweight silk crepe with a jewel and sequin embellished stripe running down the outside leg. Worn with a simple blouse, they can be an elegant alternative to an evening dress. Hook and eye fastening. Concealed front zip. Two rear welt pockets. Central leg pleats. Cropped above the ankle. Made in France.