Sale / Price
- Stella Jean Cropped Striped TopThis red, white, and navy cotton Stella Jean striped top will be a sun-kissed addition to your warm weather wardrobe. Made in Italy, this piece is cut with a cropped fit and wide 3/4 length sleeves. Take advantage of the top's cropped, boxy shape by wearing yours with a high waisted skirt or jeans.
- Frame Denim Striped Long Sleeve T-ShirtThis black and white Frame Denim striped long sleeve t-shirt embodies the label's typically laid-back appeal. Cut from light-weight cotton, the piece adopts a flattering low scoop neckline. The slightly tighter, white cuffs means that the sleeves stay in place when ruched up the arm.
- Mary Katrantzou Rainbow Striped KnitThis black Mary Katrantzou rainbow striped knit is from the label's vibrant Resort 2016 collection that drew inspiration from kaleidoscopic artwork. The splash of multi-coloured intarsia adds a playful edge to the jumper's lean, tight-fitting silhouette.
- Moncler Silk Striped A-Line ShortsThese blue and white striped Moncler A-line shorts are a quirky and cute piece from the iconic French brand. The clean high-waisted style featuring a wide, flared leg gives it a flattering A-line shape, whilst the navy blue and white wide-banded stripes add a fresh nautical tone, perfect for a summer look. The shorts are in a luxe silk blend, giving them a smart and elegant feel.
- Roksanda Striped Trim DressGraphic colour-blocking in bold and contrasting shades has become Roksanda’s go-to move, evident in this sleeveless coral dress. Showcasing this season’s ‘sunset’ colour palette, the piece is adorned in black, lilac and red stripes that are perfectly placed to flatter the physique. The wrap-effect silhouette at the skirt radiates feminine energy, complementing the designer’s youthful vision.
- Natasha Zinko Striped Peplum TopThis multi-coloured Natasha Zinko striped peplum top is from the eccentric label's Resort 2016 collection, which drew inspiration from 'London summer in the 60s'. It boasts a demure colour palette of pale pink, lilac and sky blue, which is uplifted by hints of black. The silhouette is bold and dramatic, featuring a ruffled peplum design that cascades to floor-length at the back.
- Peter Pilotto Striped Pencil SkirtThis blue and white striped Peter Pilotto is from their stunning Resort 2016 collection that took inspiration from Ancient Greek board games. This skirt takes one of the designer's signature pencil-shaped silhouettes and evolves that style with this season's vaguely Aegean feel. Wear yours with the matching frilled hem top and pumps for a stylish summery look.
- Mary Katrantzou Striped Silk Bustier DressThis purple, teal, yellow, and red striped Mary Katrantzou silk-blend dress is a striking piece from her Resort 2016 collection. The vibrant palate and bustier neckline make this well suited to spring and summer events - wear yours with this season's must have gladiator sandals.
- Preen Striped Sleeveless DressThis navy, yellow and white Preen sleeveless striped dress is cut from a figure-hugging, stretch fabric designed with this season's nautical-inspired striped print. It adopts a flattering silhouette, nipped at the waist and cut to a mid length, creating an enviable hourglass shape. Pair yours with a simple clutch and heels to keep focus on the stunning print.
- Natasha Zinko Striped Jacquard CulottesThese multi-coloured Natasha Zinko striped jacquard culottes are from the eccentric label's Resort 2016 collection, which drew inspiration from 'London summer in the 60s'. The silhouette is traditional, designed to sit on the waist with wide legs that stop above the ankle. Bring balance to the colour scheme by styling these trousers with monochrome separates.
- Roksanda Ruffle Waist JumpsuitRoksanda Ilincic's artful use of colour-placing has become the designer's calling card and is showcased in this black sleeveless jumpsuit. Enlivened by a striped panel in this season’s ‘sunset-inspired’ colour scheme, this is a chic alternative to the traditional evening dress. The asymmetric ruffles define the waist, while the pink underlayer peaks through for an added dose of femininity.
- Lanvin Striped Satin Midi SkirtThis tonal green and white Lanvin striped satin midi skirt is an eye-catching piece from the Resort 2016 collection. Guaranteed to energise your appearance, the bold skirt showcases an exaggerated A-lined cut that is designed to sit at the waist. Balance the voluminous silhouette with a tight fit tucked-in top.
- Acne Studios Striped Genera ShirtThis blue and white Acne Studios striped 'Genera' shirt is prime example of the label's contemporary approach to casual dressing. The breezy cotton piece showcases a traditional collared neckline with a cropped, slightly flared cut. A key silhouette for the spring season, this piece will be the perfect pairing to high-waisted denims.
- Stella Jean Striped Cotton TopThis blue and white cotton stripped Stella Jean top is a typically sun-kissed piece from the Haitian Italian designer. Made from cotton, it's cut with a square neck and cap sleeves. The piece comes from her migration inspired Spring 2016 collection, so when styling yours look to vibrant colours and tropical prints.
- Acne Studios Striped Galvin ShirtThis blue and white Acne Studios striped 'Galvin' shirt exemplifies the label's contemporary effortless-cool style. Crafted from light-weight cotton, the piece adopts a collarless cut and long-line silhouette - giving it some serious layering potential. Pair yours with jeans, a bomber jacket and sneakers for a casual off-duty look.
- Bella Freud 1970 Cashmere JumperThis pastel pink cashmere Bella Freud jumper features the designer's strikingly simple '1970' motif on the chest and a cream stripe. Made from luxuriously soft cashmere and cut for a slim fit, this jumper will be a charmingly feminine addition to your weekend looks.
- Gucci Striped Lurex Frilled DressThis silver, gold, red, green, blue, and purple striped lurex Gucci dress is a stunning piece from this season's most talked-about collection. With the frills at the collar and cuffs and the heavily pleated skirt, tit encapsulates Alessandro Michele's colourful and eccentric new direction. Embrace the retro mood by wearing yours with lots of jewelry and candy-coloured pumps.
- Bella Freud Lion Stripe Wool JumperThis black Bella Freud wool jumper features the designer's Rastafarian-inspired 'Lion' motif on the chest. Crafted from premium wool with a slim fit, this is a relaxed piece of off-duty design from the London-based designer - pair yours with anything from printed skirts to boyfriend jeans.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Mary Katrantzou Striped Boat Neck TopThis black and white Mary Katrantzou striped boat neck top is from her Resort 2016 collection which merged two fascinating paradigms: optical phenomena and traditional botanical illustrations. This Italian-made piece is the perfect example of the designer's unique vision, boasting a stunning multi-coloured central print that fuses geometric lines with floral patterns.
- Bella Freud 1970 Long Sleeve KnitThis red wool Bella Freud jumper features the designer's strikingly simple '1970' motif on the chest and a cream stripe. Made from luxuriously soft wool and cut for a slim fit, it features a ribbed neck, cuffs, and hem to help retain its shape. Well-made and easy to wear, this vibrant jumper will be a timeless addition to your weekend looks.
- Natasha Zinko Striped Lace Long-Sleeve TopThis blue and white Natasha Zinko long-sleeved striped top with a delicate lace hem is a new twist on a versatile and classic piece from London-based designer. The round-necked shape and tight fit give it a simple yet modern feel, whilst the hemline is adorned with a quirky white lace edge, typical of the designer's imaginative designs.
- Msgm Striped Cotton KnitThis multi-coloured MSGM striped cotton knit is typical of the label's Resort 2016 collection, which witnessed an uproar of bold and bright colour schemes. The sweater is patterned with cobalt blue, orange, light pink and black stripes, and is finished with contrasting green and yellow whip-stitch detailing. Made in Italy from cotton, this soft, mid-weight piece is perfect for transitioning into spring and summer.
- Faith Connexion Striped Shirt SkirtThis navy blue and white Faith Connexion striped shirt skirt is from their androgynous-chic Resort 2016 collection, drawing inspiration from 'Wasted Youth.' The innovative cotton piece has been expertly crafted to give the illusion of a men's shirt that has been tied around the waist. The mini skirt showcases a decorative collar and sleeves with buttoned cuffs to complete the look.
- Preen Sleeveless Striped DressThis multi-coloured Preen sleeveless striped dress is cut from a fluid, light-weight fabric printed with this season's geometric-inspired pattern. It adopts a unique relaxed silhouette, nipped at the hips with a in-built belt to give the appearance of two separate garments. The skirt is finished off with a patterned sheer over-layer, boasting subtle pleats and an asymmetric hem for added volume.
- J.W.Anderson Ottoman SweaterThis multicoloured striped J.W. Anderson merino wool sweater is from the designer's lauded Spring Summer collection. Boasting a black ribbed round neck and unique cut-out detailing on the arms, this slim-fit jumper exudes 80's charm. Wear yours with monochrome separates to keep focus on this vibrant sweater.
- Natasha Zinko Striped Jersey Mini DressThis black and white striped Natasha Zinko jersey mini dress is from the designer's Resort 2016 collection, which drew inspiration from 'London summer in the 60s'. It has been cut to a girly playful style, boasting a collared neckline and fit-to-flare silhouette. The flounce hem is further exaggerated by a voluminous, peeking white lining that adds a dramatic twist to the piece.
- Preen Maria Cut-Out BlouseThis black and white striped Preen 'Maria' cut-out blouse is part of the label's 80's-inspired Resort 2016 collection. Cut from a fluid sheer chiffon fabric, this piece is boosted by sporadic multi-coloured chevrons that run through the body. It adopts a distinctive silhouette, showcasing bare shoulders with playful ruffles for added charm.
- Mary Katrantzou Printed Silk Molli DressThis multi-coloured Mary Katrantzou printed silk 'Molli' dress is from the Resort 2016 collection which merged two fascinating paradigms: optical phenomena and traditional botanical illustrations. This short sleeved piece is a perfect example of the designer's vision, showcasing brightly coloured florals and stripes that give it a unique 3-dimensional feel.
- Bella Freud 1970 Long Sleeve KnitThis black wool Bella Freud jumper features the designer's strikingly simple '1970' motif on the chest and a cream stripe. Made from luxuriously soft wool and cut for a slim fit, it features a ribbed neck, cuffs, and hem to help retain its shape. Well-made and easy to wear, this monochrome jumper will be a timeless addition to your weekend looks.
- Mary Katrantzou Printed Mini SkirtThis multi-coloured Mary Katrantzou printed mini skirt from the Pre-Spring 2016 collection is typical of the innovative womenswear label. It showcases this season's bold 'Striped Bouquet' pattern with brightly coloured florals and a unique geometric digital graphic on one side. Embrace the designer's head-turning approach to fashion by balancing the flared silhouette with statement stilettos.
- Peter Pilotto Striped Tahlia PlaysuitThis blue and white striped Peter Pilotto 'Tahlia' playsuit is from the designer's Resort 2016 line. The collection took inspiration from Ancient Greek board games, evident through the exquisite gold embroidery on the base of the shorts. The sleeveless silhouette is comfortable yet elegant, boasting a defined waist and V-neckline.
- Preen Nev Long SkirtThis long black and white striped Preen 'Nev' skirt from their Resort 2016 collection exudes nautical charm. The piece showcases a demure drop hem and is detailed with horizontal stripes and thinner diagonal stripes, which have an elongating effect on the silhouette. Wear yours with monochrome separates to keep the colour palette minimalistic.
- Preen Reda Long DressThis black and white striped Preen 'Reda' long dress from their Resort 2016 collection exudes nautical charm. Inspired by Princess Diana in the 1980s, the piece showcases a demure long sleeved, high-neck silhouette and is detailed with a white bib and red self-tie bow. The dress is finished off with this season's unique stripe print that features sporadic pops of colour in geometric lines.
- Zimmermann Ticking Wrap BikiniThis multi-coloured striped Zimmermann 'Ticking Wrap' bikini from their stunning Resort 2016 collection is perfect for beach-side getaways. The eye-catching two piece showcases a daring silhouette, with lightly padded triangle-shaped cups and a sexy yet supportive wrap-around back. The flattering low-rise bottoms offer full coverage to ensure the utmost comfort for the wearer.
- Faith Connexion Floral Lace BodyThis white Faith Connexion floral lace body will add a sexy edge to your new-season looks. The semi-sheer piece is expertly crafted with a hint of stretch, to ensure a tight-fit and optimum comfort. The bust is accentuated by chic ruffle trimmings, while the torso is elongated by sculptural white stripes.
- Zimmermann Ticking Wrap One Piece SwimsuitThis Zimmermann 'Ticking Wrap' one piece swimsuit from their exquisite Resort 2016 collection is the perfect beach holiday pick. The striking piece is adorned in figure-flattering stripes, with the triangular cups adopting a monochrome colour palette and the bottoms featuring a vivid multi-coloured pattern. The daring silhouette is designed with a sexy open-back and cut-out sides to create an hourglass effect for the wearer.
- Msgm Zig-Zag Print Mini SkirtThis black MSGM zig-zag print mini skirt reinforces the label's reputation of bold patterns and vibrant colour schemes. The form-fitting piece is heightened by bright orange, yellow, white and red horizontal chevron stripes - that are turned vertical on the sides for a slimming-effect. Keep focus on the skirt by teaming it with monochrome separates.