- Roksanda Striped Trim DressGraphic colour-blocking in bold and contrasting shades has become Roksanda’s go-to move, evident in this sleeveless coral dress. Showcasing this season’s ‘sunset’ colour palette, the piece is adorned in black, lilac and red stripes that are perfectly placed to flatter the physique. The wrap-effect silhouette at the skirt radiates feminine energy, complementing the designer’s youthful vision.
- Valentino Striped DressNobody does playful elegance like Valentino, and the Italian fashion house has masterfully conquered the trend. This black and white striped wool dress boasts the perfect combination, flawlessly balancing a sophisticated monochrome print with a silhouette that exudes youthful energy.
- Gucci Striped Lurex Frilled DressThis silver, gold, red, green, blue, and purple striped lurex Gucci dress is a stunning piece from this season's most talked-about collection. With the frills at the collar and cuffs and the heavily pleated skirt, tit encapsulates Alessandro Michele's colourful and eccentric new direction. Embrace the retro mood by wearing yours with lots of jewelry and candy-coloured pumps.
- American Retro Game Over KnitEnergise your cold-weather collection with American Retro's 'Game Over' knit. Crafted from an ultra-comfortable stretch fabric, this piece boasts a playful pink and burgundy striped back and unique slogan front. Layer it over your favourite denims, or channel the designer's quirky aesthetic by styling it with off-beat separates.
- Moschino Tasmanian Devil ShortsThe Looney Tunes go high-fashion as they walk the runway at Moschino's head-turning AW15 show. These blue and white striped shorts mimic the classic over-sized NBA silhouette, and are embroidered with Jeremy Scott's 90s hip hop-inspired Tasmanian Devil print on the side.
- Natasha Zinko Striped RobeNatasha Zinko's Fall 2015 collection had all the eye-catching whimsy we've come to expect from the innovative designer. This black mid-length robe is bold and daring - showcasing sleek panels of bright red and green velvet, black and pink grosgrain and navy blue silk. Throw it over block-colour separates to channel the designer's quirky-chic vibe, using the tie belt to create a more shapely figure.
- Natasha Zinko Multi-Coloured Striped Mini DressThis multi-coloured striped mini dress from Natasha Zinko's Fall 2015 collection has all the eye-catching whimsy we've come to expect from the innovative designer. Bold and daring, the short-sleeve piece showcases a unique mix of velvet, grosgrain and silk panels that form a relaxed-fitting v-neck silhouette.
- Adam Selman Striped KnitInject some 1960's glamour into your winter wardrobe with Adam Selman's vertical striped knit. Inspired by the rebellious school-girl attitude, this black and yellow piece boasts a comfortable round-neck silhouette and playful pink scalloped detailing. Embrace the designer's vision by styling this piece with off-beat separates.
- Roksanda Ruffle Waist JumpsuitRoksanda Ilincic's artful use of colour-placing has become the designer's calling card and is showcased in this black sleeveless jumpsuit. Enlivened by a striped panel in this season’s ‘sunset-inspired’ colour scheme, this is a chic alternative to the traditional evening dress. The asymmetric ruffles define the waist, while the pink underlayer peaks through for an added dose of femininity.
- Saint Laurent Striped Off-Shoulder KnitSaint Laurent's versatile black and white jumper is crafted in Italy from luxurious mohair, and is sure to work with numerous pieces in your wardrobe. Designed to sit comfortably off the shoulder, this piece is the perfect way to capture casual-elegance.
- American Retro Knitted Raccoon DressBelgian-born American Retro is renowned for fashioning stand-out pieces that combine US Western-inspired style with French energy. This burgundy and pink knitted dress is crafted from an extremely comfortable stretch fabric and showcases a striped back and unique raccoon print front. Elevate the casual silhouette with stiletto heels.
- Valentino Striped Midi SkirtValentino has mastered the youthful elegance trend with this black and white striped wool-blend skirt. Boasting a playful flared mid-length silhouette and a striking monochrome print, this piece perfectly balances femininity and edge. Follow the designer's vision by teaming it with accessories from the iconic 'Rockstud' collection.
- Chinti And Parker Striped Heart T-ShirtChinti and Parker pride themselves on creating wearable clothing pieces that combine luxury craftsmanship with the highest quality natural materials. This navy blue and white striped t-shirt features an elegant boat neckline and is uplifted by the playful denim-effect heart embroidery on the chest pocket. Team it with skinny jeans and comfortable footwear for effortless-chic dressing.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Jeremy Scott Elephant Print LeggingsJeremy Scott created a ‘hyper-stylised’ alternate world for his Fall 2015 collection – one where blue elephants ride pink bicycles as this piece suggests. Crafted from warm and luxurious cobalt blue wool, these quirky knitted leggings are adorned in the youthful print alongside multi-coloured hearts and playful striped ankle cuffs. Channel the designer’s eccentric aura by teaming it with the matching jumper.
- American Retro To Be Continued SkirtBelgian-born American Retro is renowned for fashioning stand-out pieces that combine US Western-inspired style with French energy. This khaki ribbed mini skirt is crafted from a luxurious stretch wool fabric, and features unique pink 'To Be Continued' slogans down either side. Finish the cool-quirky look with a brightly coloured knit.
- Bajra Wool PonchoWrap yourself in luxury with Bajra's sumptuous Merino-wool poncho. Available in versatile colours of khaki green and navy blue, each piece is handwoven by artisans in Nepal. Flawlessly combining old-world techniques with modern-day design, they boast tonal stripes and subtle fringing at either end.
- Jeremy Scott Elephant Print JumperJeremy Scott created a ‘hyper-stylised’ alternate world for his Fall 2015 collection – one where blue elephants ride pink bicycles as this piece suggests. Crafted from warm and luxurious cobalt blue wool, this quirky-cool jumper is adorned in the unique print alongside pink and yellow hearts and three-tone striped edging. Channel the designer’s eccentric aura by teaming it with the matching leggings.
- Ann Demeulemeester Striped ShirtDespite the eponymous designer leaving her label, Ann Demeulemeester's pre-fall collection was still packed with sharply tailored, Gothic takes on timeless shapes. This shirt bears all the hallmarks of the departed designer, with its fluid lightweight cotton fabric given a sharp, feminine silhouette through its adjustable half belt.
- Paco Rabanne Roll Neck Full Zip KnitInstil your casual wardrobe with some understated luxury this fall with Paco Rabanne's Italian-made roll-neck knit. Crafted from ultra-soft, cream Merino wool, the jumper features a zip-down front and elasticated red and black stripes to add a sports-luxe feel to the piece.
- Paco Rabanne Wool PeacoatCut to a classic peacoat shape with vibrant white branded buttons and horizontal stripes, this piece from Paco Rabanne's Fall 2015 collection is typical of the designer's elegant femininity. Crafted in Italy from luxurious black wool, this coat is the perfect way to conquer the winter months in style. Pair it with the matching mini skirt for maximum effect.
- Saint Laurent Teddy Jacket With Leather TrimThe classic teddy jacket is one of Saint Laurent's iconic and most coveted clothing pieces. This season's variation follows a sleek monochrome aesthetic, featuring a black wool body accented with leather trimming and white stripes. Use this piece to elevate your casual denim look.