- Moschino Daffy Duck JoggersFall saw Jeremy Scott turn to graffiti and the Looney Tunes as his cultural touchstones, distilling them into a single, 90's hip-hop influenced collection. These basketball-inspired joggers encapsulate this vision, featuring a black and white striped pattern with the label’s logo down one leg a Daffy Duck print on the other. Complete the quirky look by pairing this piece with Moschino’s unique take on the classic basketball jersey.
- Stella Jean Striped Wool JumperFor fall, Stella Jean embraced a charming, bohemian nonchalance, crafting off-duty pieces from typically premium fabrics. This jumper from the collection is an eye-catching example of this direction - it's been cut with a relaxed fit from an ultra-soft blend of wool and mohair.
- Roksanda PVC Bustier DressPVC bustier dress embroidered with a dark red geometric pattern from Roksanda Ilincic. Sleeveless with no shoulder straps. Rear zip fastening. Striped blue and white lining is visible through PVC front panel. Contrast grey wool back panel. Defined waist leads into long A-line skirt. Fully lined in black silk. Made in England. Spot clean only.
- Chinti And Parker Striped Cashmere Hello JumperChinti and Parker pride themselves on creating simple, wearable clothing that combines luxury craftsmanship with the highest quality natural materials. Made from pure cashmere and with a flattering sailor stripe, this jumper will be a go-to weekend asset when paired with denim.
- Ann Demeulemeester Striped ShirtDespite the eponymous designer leaving her label, Ann Demeulemeester's pre-fall collection was still packed with sharply tailored, Gothic takes on timeless shapes. This shirt bears all the hallmarks of the departed designer, with its fluid lightweight cotton fabric given a sharp, feminine silhouette through its adjustable half belt.
- Roksanda Sleeveless Crepe DressRoksanda Ilincic's artful use of colour blocking has become the designer's calling card and is featured here in the violet and fluorescent orange stripes on this dress. Crafted in England from technical crepe, we think it's a vibrant and contemporary take on event dressing.
- J.W.Anderson Striped Crepe Bomber JacketJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. This rust and cream striped bomber jacket is cut from a lightweight crepe, making it a versatile transitional piece.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Vince Trousers with Fold-Over WaistFollowing the mantra of ‘less is more’, Vince presents a collection of basic, versatile and elegant fashion pieces. These lightweight navy and white striped trousers feature a mid-rise tapered-leg fit and flattering fold-over drawstring waist to accentuate the figure. Roll up the cuffs and style them with white sneakers for a sports-luxe appearance.
- Ann Demeulemeester Striped BlazerDespite the eponymous designer leaving her label, the Demeulemeester brand has stayed true to its signature aesthetic whilst evolving her 'sultry bleakness'. This blazer alternates between stripes of silk and linen blends - pair it with black basics to retain the brand's signature monochrome look.
- Kenzo Ribbed K JumperSince appointing Opening Ceremony’s Carol Lim and Humberto Leon as their new creative directors, Kenzo have been reinterpreting their archives. This striped and ribbed jumper uses jacquard to create a raised 'K' artwork on the chest - wear it with dark denim to keep the focus on the pattern.
- Christopher Kane Knit Bodycon DressCrafted in Italy from a mid-weight stretch knit, this dress from Christopher Kane distils the designer's innovative sensibilities into a single summer dress. The simple silhouette of this bodycon piece acts as the perfect canvas for the eclectic mix of vibrant stripes that decorate it.
- Ostwald Helgason Striped Mikado Silk TopCrafted from grey, gold, turquoise and navy mikado silk, this striped top from Ostwald Helgason is an eminently wearable piece of sports-lux design. We would wear ours with matching skirt from the collection and flatforms for an on-trend summer look.
- Kenzo Striped SweatshirtSince appointing Opening Ceremony’s Carol Lim and Humberto Leon as their new creative directors, Kenzo have been exploring and reinterpreting their extensive archives. This sweatshirt is a love-letter to the brand's hometown of Paris, featuring an embroidered logo with a classic nautical stripe.
- J.W.Anderson Diagonal Striped Silk DressJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. Cut from olive, brown and blue silk, this striped midi-length dress features a detachable tie that can be used to define the waist.
- J.W.Anderson Diagonal-striped Silk ShirtJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. Cut from blue and white striped silk, this shirt has a draped fabric to make the right sleeve and a ties on the back.
- Chloé Crepe Trousers with Jewel EmbellishmentTypical of Chloe's elegant Parisian style, these trousers are cut from a lightweight silk crepe with a jewel and sequin embellished stripe running down the outside leg. Worn with a simple blouse, they can be an elegant alternative to an evening dress.
- Missoni Multi-Coloured Trench CoatMissoni puts a signature spin on the classic trench coat as part of their spring collection entitled ‘Catch The Wind.’ The horizontal stripes in a candy-inspired colour palette paired with the light-weight material and casual cut, allow for this item to be worn on any occasion. Partner it with neutral separates and allow the tie belt to define your waistline for a sophisticated, demure look.