- Valentino Striped DressNobody does playful elegance like Valentino, and the Italian fashion house has masterfully conquered the trend. This black and white striped wool dress boasts the perfect combination, flawlessly balancing a sophisticated monochrome print with a silhouette that exudes youthful energy.
- Balmain Striped SkirtThis season Balmain's Olivier Rousteing experimented with new colours and fabrics, pushing his highly sexed aesthetic into new territories. That resulted in pieces like this head-turning striped denim skirt - pair yours with a skin-tight top and sandals to complete the look.
- Adam Selman Striped KnitInject some 1960's glamour into your winter wardrobe with Adam Selman's vertical striped knit. Inspired by the rebellious school-girl attitude, this black and yellow piece boasts a comfortable round-neck silhouette and playful pink scalloped detailing. Embrace the designer's vision by styling this piece with off-beat separates.
- Delpozo Flared Mini SkirtSpanish couture-house, Delpozo, is known for its richly constructed, high-volume, vibrant-coloured pieces that emphasize the body‘s natural curves. This bold red mini skirt follows the aesthetic, crafted in from a luxurious wool-blend fabric. Showcasing a structured flared shape with a pleated net lining for added prominence, this piece is the perfect way to make a dramatic statement. We recommend coupling it with the matching red coat for maximum impact.
- Saint Laurent Striped Off-Shoulder KnitSaint Laurent's versatile black and white jumper is crafted in Italy from luxurious mohair, and is sure to work with numerous pieces in your wardrobe. Designed to sit comfortably off the shoulder, this piece is the perfect way to capture casual-elegance.
- Stella Jean Striped Wool JumperFor fall, Stella Jean embraced a charming, bohemian nonchalance, crafting off-duty pieces from typically premium fabrics. This jumper from the collection is an eye-catching example of this direction - it's been cut with a relaxed fit from an ultra-soft blend of wool and mohair.
- Peter Pilotto Polo TopPeter Pilotto’s Fall 2015 collection takes inspiration from classic board games including Snakes and Ladders, Connect Four and Ludo. This long-sleeved black polo is crafted from a luxurious stretch fabric and is adorned in multi-coloured ‘moves’ for added charm. Channel the designer’s playful mood and style yours with a stand-out embellished skirt.
- Vince Striped Long-Sleeve T-ShirtVince’s Autumn/Winter 2015 collection takes inspiration from the designer’s travels around France - while staying true to their image of basic and versatile clothing essentials. This long sleeved black t-shirt is crafted from an ultra light cotton fabric, featuring white horizontal stripes across the piece. Consider it the perfect accompaniment to relaxed-fitting jeans.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Stella Jean Printed Flared SkirtStella Jean has a passion for multi-cultural cross overs, which is evident through her portfolio of dramatic collections. This season witnessed a seamless combination of Himalayan detailing and Western structures – apparent in this multi-coloured printed skirt. Crafted in Italy from a comfortable cotton fabric, the dramatic piece boasts a characteristically eclectic pattern and voluminous silhouette. Channel the designer's vision by teaming it with daring accessories.
- Christopher Kane Knit Bodycon Mini SkirtCrafted in Italy from a mid-weight stretch knit, this mini skirt from Christopher Kane distils the designer's innovative sensibilities into a single spring-ready skirt. The simple silhouette of this bodycon piece acts as the perfect canvas for the eclectic mix of vibrant stripes that decorate it.
- Ann Demeulemeester Striped ShirtDespite the eponymous designer leaving her label, Ann Demeulemeester's pre-fall collection was still packed with sharply tailored, Gothic takes on timeless shapes. This shirt bears all the hallmarks of the departed designer, with its fluid lightweight cotton fabric given a sharp, feminine silhouette through its adjustable half belt.
- Roksanda Sleeveless Crepe DressRoksanda Ilincic's artful use of colour blocking has become the designer's calling card and is featured here in the violet and fluorescent orange stripes on this dress. Crafted in England from technical crepe, we think it's a vibrant and contemporary take on event dressing.
- J.W.Anderson Striped Crepe Bomber JacketJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. This rust and cream striped bomber jacket is cut from a lightweight crepe, making it a versatile transitional piece.
- Paco Rabanne Roll Neck Full Zip KnitInstil your casual wardrobe with some understated luxury this fall with Paco Rabanne's Italian-made roll-neck knit. Crafted from ultra-soft, cream Merino wool, the jumper features a zip-down front and elasticated red and black stripes to add a sports-luxe feel to the piece.
- J.W.Anderson Diagonal-Striped Silk Wrap SkirtJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. Cut from blue and white striped silk, this wrap skirt fastens on the left hip and has a deep front split.
- Ann Demeulemeester Striped BlazerDespite the eponymous designer leaving her label, the Demeulemeester brand has stayed true to its signature aesthetic whilst evolving her 'sultry bleakness'. This blazer alternates between stripes of silk and linen blends - pair it with black basics to retain the brand's signature monochrome look.
- Vince Trousers With Fold-Over WaistFollowing the mantra of ‘less is more’, Vince presents a collection of basic, versatile and elegant fashion pieces. These lightweight navy and white striped trousers feature a mid-rise tapered-leg fit and flattering fold-over drawstring waist to accentuate the figure. Roll up the cuffs and style them with white sneakers for a sports-luxe appearance.
- Ostwald Helgason Striped Mikado Silk TopCrafted from grey, gold, turquoise and navy mikado silk, this striped top from Ostwald Helgason is an eminently wearable piece of sports-lux design. We would wear ours with matching skirt from the collection and flatforms for an on-trend summer look.
- Christopher Kane Knit Bodycon DressCrafted in Italy from a mid-weight stretch knit, this dress from Christopher Kane distils the designer's innovative sensibilities into a single summer dress. The simple silhouette of this bodycon piece acts as the perfect canvas for the eclectic mix of vibrant stripes that decorate it.
- J.W.Anderson Diagonal Striped Silk DressJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. Cut from olive, brown and blue silk, this striped midi-length dress features a detachable tie that can be used to define the waist.
- Chloé Crepe Trousers With Jewel EmbellishmentTypical of Chloe's elegant Parisian style, these trousers are cut from a lightweight silk crepe with a jewel and sequin embellished stripe running down the outside leg. Worn with a simple blouse, they can be an elegant alternative to an evening dress.
- Saint Laurent Teddy Jacket With Leather TrimThe classic teddy jacket is one of Saint Laurent's iconic and most coveted clothing pieces. This season's variation follows a sleek monochrome aesthetic, featuring a black wool body accented with leather trimming and white stripes. Use this piece to elevate your casual denim look.
- Paco Rabanne Wool PeacoatCut to a classic peacoat shape with vibrant white branded buttons and horizontal stripes, this piece from Paco Rabanne's Fall 2015 collection is typical of the designer's elegant femininity. Crafted in Italy from luxurious black wool, this coat is the perfect way to conquer the winter months in style. Pair it with the matching mini skirt for maximum effect.
- Missoni Multi-Coloured Trench CoatMissoni puts a signature spin on the classic trench coat as part of their spring collection entitled ‘Catch The Wind.’ The horizontal stripes in a candy-inspired colour palette paired with the light-weight material and casual cut, allow for this item to be worn on any occasion. Partner it with neutral separates and allow the tie belt to define your waistline for a sophisticated, demure look.