- Valentino Striped DressNobody does playful elegance like Valentino, and the Italian fashion house has masterfully conquered the trend. This black and white striped wool dress boasts the perfect combination, flawlessly balancing a sophisticated monochrome print with a silhouette that exudes youthful energy.
- Balmain Striped SkirtThis season Balmain's Olivier Rousteing experimented with new colours and fabrics, pushing his highly sexed aesthetic into new territories. That resulted in pieces like this head-turning striped denim skirt - pair yours with a skin-tight top and sandals to complete the look.
- Delpozo Flared Mini SkirtSpanish couture-house, Delpozo, is known for its richly constructed, high-volume, vibrant-coloured pieces that emphasize the body‘s natural curves. This bold red mini skirt follows the aesthetic, crafted in from a luxurious wool-blend fabric. Showcasing a structured flared shape with a pleated net lining for added prominence, this piece is the perfect way to make a dramatic statement. We recommend coupling it with the matching red coat for maximum impact.
- Saint Laurent Wool-Mohair Striped KnitSaint Laurent's cream and navy blue striped jumper is luxuriously crafted in Italy from a wool-mohair blend, and is sure to work with a multitude of pieces from across your wardrobe. The slouchy, relaxed and loosely-knitted silhouette makes this piece perfect for capturing a lounge-chic look.
- Adam Selman Striped KnitInject some 1960's glamour into your winter wardrobe with Adam Selman's vertical striped knit. Inspired by the rebellious school-girl attitude, this black and yellow piece boasts a comfortable round-neck silhouette and playful pink scalloped detailing. Embrace the designer's vision by styling this piece with off-beat separates.
- Natasha Zinko Striped RobeNatasha Zinko's Fall 2015 collection had all the eye-catching whimsy we've come to expect from the innovative designer. This black mid-length robe is bold and daring - showcasing sleek panels of bright red and green velvet, black and pink grosgrain and navy blue silk. Throw it over block-colour separates to channel the designer's quirky-chic vibe, using the tie belt to create a more shapely figure.
- American Retro Game Over KnitEnergise your cold-weather collection with American Retro's 'Game Over' knit. Crafted from an ultra-comfortable stretch fabric, this piece boasts a playful pink and burgundy striped back and unique slogan front. Layer it over your favourite denims, or channel the designer's quirky aesthetic by styling it with off-beat separates.
- American Retro Knitted Raccoon DressBelgian-born American Retro is renowned for fashioning stand-out pieces that combine US Western-inspired style with French energy. This burgundy and pink knitted dress is crafted from an extremely comfortable stretch fabric and showcases a striped back and unique raccoon print front. Elevate the casual silhouette with stiletto heels.
- Chinti And Parker Striped Heart T-ShirtChinti and Parker pride themselves on creating wearable clothing pieces that combine luxury craftsmanship with the highest quality natural materials. This navy blue and white striped t-shirt features an elegant boat neckline and is uplifted by the playful denim-effect heart embroidery on the chest pocket. Team it with skinny jeans and comfortable footwear for effortless-chic dressing.
- Valentino Striped Midi SkirtValentino has mastered the youthful elegance trend with this black and white striped wool-blend skirt. Boasting a playful flared mid-length silhouette and a striking monochrome print, this piece perfectly balances femininity and edge. Follow the designer's vision by teaming it with accessories from the iconic 'Rockstud' collection.
- Saint Laurent Striped Off-Shoulder KnitSaint Laurent's versatile black and white jumper is crafted in Italy from luxurious mohair, and is sure to work with numerous pieces in your wardrobe. Designed to sit comfortably off the shoulder, this piece is the perfect way to capture casual-elegance.
- Moschino Tasmanian Devil ShortsThe Looney Tunes go high-fashion as they walk the runway at Moschino's head-turning AW15 show. These blue and white striped shorts mimic the classic over-sized NBA silhouette, and are embroidered with Jeremy Scott's 90s hip hop-inspired Tasmanian Devil print on the side.
- Jeremy Scott Elephant Print LeggingsJeremy Scott created a ‘hyper-stylised’ alternate world for his Fall 2015 collection – one where blue elephants ride pink bicycles as this piece suggests. Crafted from warm and luxurious cobalt blue wool, these quirky knitted leggings are adorned in the youthful print alongside multi-coloured hearts and playful striped ankle cuffs. Channel the designer’s eccentric aura by teaming it with the matching jumper.
- Jeremy Scott Elephant Print JumperJeremy Scott created a ‘hyper-stylised’ alternate world for his Fall 2015 collection – one where blue elephants ride pink bicycles as this piece suggests. Crafted from warm and luxurious cobalt blue wool, this quirky-cool jumper is adorned in the unique print alongside pink and yellow hearts and three-tone striped edging. Channel the designer’s eccentric aura by teaming it with the matching leggings.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Vince Striped Long-Sleeve T-ShirtVince’s Autumn/Winter 2015 collection takes inspiration from the designer’s travels around France - while staying true to their image of basic and versatile clothing essentials. This long sleeved black t-shirt is crafted from an ultra light cotton fabric, featuring white horizontal stripes across the piece. Consider it the perfect accompaniment to relaxed-fitting jeans.
- Christopher Kane Knit Bodycon Mini SkirtCrafted in Italy from a mid-weight stretch knit, this mini skirt from Christopher Kane distils the designer's innovative sensibilities into a single spring-ready skirt. The simple silhouette of this bodycon piece acts as the perfect canvas for the eclectic mix of vibrant stripes that decorate it.
- J.W.Anderson Striped Crepe Bomber JacketJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. This rust and cream striped bomber jacket is cut from a lightweight crepe, making it a versatile transitional piece.
- Ann Demeulemeester Striped ShirtDespite the eponymous designer leaving her label, Ann Demeulemeester's pre-fall collection was still packed with sharply tailored, Gothic takes on timeless shapes. This shirt bears all the hallmarks of the departed designer, with its fluid lightweight cotton fabric given a sharp, feminine silhouette through its adjustable half belt.
- Paco Rabanne Roll Neck Full Zip KnitInstil your casual wardrobe with some understated luxury this fall with Paco Rabanne's Italian-made roll-neck knit. Crafted from ultra-soft, cream Merino wool, the jumper features a zip-down front and elasticated red and black stripes to add a sports-luxe feel to the piece.
- Roksanda Sleeveless Crepe DressRoksanda Ilincic's artful use of colour blocking has become the designer's calling card and is featured here in the violet and fluorescent orange stripes on this dress. Crafted in England from technical crepe, we think it's a vibrant and contemporary take on event dressing.
- Balmain Crystal Studded DressKnown for their 1980's-inspired glamour, Balmain's Autumn/Winter 2015 collection was all about the glitter and sparkle. This sleeveless black mini dress showcases the label's signature sexy silhouette, and is adorned in black, baby pink and gold crystal-studded stripes. Wear it to your next event for a dramatic evening appearance.
- Ann Demeulemeester Striped BlazerDespite the eponymous designer leaving her label, the Demeulemeester brand has stayed true to its signature aesthetic whilst evolving her 'sultry bleakness'. This blazer alternates between stripes of silk and linen blends - pair it with black basics to retain the brand's signature monochrome look.
- Ostwald Helgason Striped Mikado Silk TopCrafted from grey, gold, turquoise and navy mikado silk, this striped top from Ostwald Helgason is an eminently wearable piece of sports-lux design. We would wear ours with matching skirt from the collection and flatforms for an on-trend summer look.
- Vince Trousers With Fold-Over WaistFollowing the mantra of ‘less is more’, Vince presents a collection of basic, versatile and elegant fashion pieces. These lightweight navy and white striped trousers feature a mid-rise tapered-leg fit and flattering fold-over drawstring waist to accentuate the figure. Roll up the cuffs and style them with white sneakers for a sports-luxe appearance.
- J.W.Anderson Velvet Lurex DressPaying homage to the ‘New Wave 1980s’, J. W. Anderson’s AW15 collection was all about the opulent fabrics and metallic touches. This eye-catching, high-neck dress is expertly crafted from sumptuous mint green velvet and black lurex stripes. The sporadic sheer panels reveal subtle hints of skin, giving the long-sleeved piece a more sexy feel.
- Christopher Kane Knit Bodycon DressCrafted in Italy from a mid-weight stretch knit, this dress from Christopher Kane distils the designer's innovative sensibilities into a single summer dress. The simple silhouette of this bodycon piece acts as the perfect canvas for the eclectic mix of vibrant stripes that decorate it.
- J.W.Anderson Diagonal Striped Silk DressJ.W. Anderson’s 2015 Resort pieces translated the concepts that have run through his previous collections into more wearable pieces cut from luxurious fabrics. Cut from olive, brown and blue silk, this striped midi-length dress features a detachable tie that can be used to define the waist.
- Chloé Crepe Trousers With Jewel EmbellishmentTypical of Chloe's elegant Parisian style, these trousers are cut from a lightweight silk crepe with a jewel and sequin embellished stripe running down the outside leg. Worn with a simple blouse, they can be an elegant alternative to an evening dress.
- Christopher Kane Cut-Out Side DressChristopher Kane’s Fall 2015 collection was described as bold and sexy, balancing feminine colours with suggestive silhouettes. Crafted in Italy from a navy blue stretch fabric, this short-sleeved dress is extremely comfortable. It showcases daring cut-out sides and perfectly placed multi-coloured elasticated bands - a recurring feature in the designer's gorgeous portfolio.
- Missoni Multi-Coloured Trench CoatMissoni puts a signature spin on the classic trench coat as part of their spring collection entitled ‘Catch The Wind.’ The horizontal stripes in a candy-inspired colour palette paired with the light-weight material and casual cut, allow for this item to be worn on any occasion. Partner it with neutral separates and allow the tie belt to define your waistline for a sophisticated, demure look.
- Saint Laurent Teddy Jacket With Leather TrimThe classic teddy jacket is one of Saint Laurent's iconic and most coveted clothing pieces. This season's variation follows a sleek monochrome aesthetic, featuring a black wool body accented with leather trimming and white stripes. Use this piece to elevate your casual denim look.
- Paco Rabanne Wool PeacoatCut to a classic peacoat shape with vibrant white branded buttons and horizontal stripes, this piece from Paco Rabanne's Fall 2015 collection is typical of the designer's elegant femininity. Crafted in Italy from luxurious black wool, this coat is the perfect way to conquer the winter months in style. Pair it with the matching mini skirt for maximum effect.