Just inOn sale
- Polo Ralph Lauren Double-Breasted Admiral CoatThis Double-Breasted Admiral Coat is a chic, military-inspired piece from Polo Ralph Lauren. Crafted in black cotton moleskin for a sumptuously soft hand, the design features contrast red piping, a double-breasted silhouette and antiqued "PRL"-embossed dome buttons. Layer by day or night for a polished finish to your every look.
- Red Valentino Double-Breasted A-Line CoatExude ladylike elegance during the colder months with this Double-Breasted A-Line Coat from Red Valentino. Understated in pale pink, the A-line design is crafted in a soft cotton and wool blend with a swing back, tortoise shell buttons and a feminine peter pan collar. A polished winter layer, it will work worn on both smart and casual occasions.
- Escada Sport Cala Crystal TrenchEscada Sport’s Cala Crystal Trench features an iconic trench coat shape, embellished with stunning geometric-shaped gems on its removable collar and waist belt. Fastening with double-breasted tortoiseshell buttons, this pretty beige coat boasts twin welt pockets and single vent shape. Perfect protection from light spring showers, update your look with this feminine piece.
- Red Valentino A-Line Trench CoatInvest in an autumn/winter must-have with this classic A-Line Trench Coat from Red Valentino. Lightweight and waterproof, the design is cut for an A-line silhouette with a skirted hem and double-breasted front. A timeless layer for the colder months, it will lend a refined finish to your every look.
- Valentino Camu Butterfly Brocade CoatThe butterfly remains a key motif for Valentino designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli and for AW14 it was illuminated in metallic brocade. A highlight of the collection, this brilliant Camu Butterfly Brocade Coat is cut to create a ‘60s-inspired A-line silhouette with oversized lapels and double-breasted button fastenings. A statement piece to treasure, layer it over a trusty LBD and pair with sky-high heels this party season.
- Burberry Contrast CoatEnsure little one stays stylish in the cold with Burberry’s luxurious Contrast Coat. Boasting a two-tone design, it features a virgin wool and contrary quilted style and is complemented with a faux fur trimmed hood, double breasted fastening and two pockets. Perfect for casual or smart wear, simply layer over party dresses or jumpers and jeans this season.
- Roberto Cavalli Flame Print CoatTurn up the heat for your new season wardrobe with Roberto Cavalli’s Flame Print Coat. Luxuriously crafted in a thick wool blend, the sharp design references military styling with a double-breasted front and crest-embossed metal buttons. A true head-turner for the colder months, it will lend a statement finish to your every look.
- MaxMara Atri Double-Breasted Swing CoatAtri is a sophisticated cover-up choice from purveyors of Italian chic, MaxMara. Designed in beige virgin wool, its voluminous swing silhouette is kept sophisticated through double-breasted fastenings, placed seams and a box pleat to the reverse. Ideal for 9-5 wear, this coat looks best worn over the coordinating dress.
- Red Valentino Striped Pleated Skirt CoatStripes never go out of style, as proved by Red Valentino’s Striped Pleated Skirt Coat. Crafted in a cosy wool-blend, the striped motif is worked in alternating navy and indigo shades. A Peter Pan collar lends a playful air to this double-breasted cover-up while the pleated skirt provides a unique finish. Tights and flats will complete your everyday look.
- MaxMara Teramo Tweed CoatEmbrace the heritage appeal of tweed with MaxMara’s striking Teramo coat. Crafted in a luxurious blend of virgin wool, mohair and silk, the menswear-inspired silhouette is accented with panels of herringbone and tartan for an eye-catching play on textures, while a double breast and tortoiseshell buttons lend a classic finish.
- Harrods of London Double-Faced Cashmere Trench CoatHarrods of London puts an extra-luxe spin on a classic design in this Double-Faced Cashmere Trench Coat. In a softened beige tone, the cosy cashmere coat features all of the essential design elements, including buttoned epaulettes, double-breasted button fastenings and a storm flap to the back, the work to create the iconic silhouette. A versatile piece that will take you through from day to night in style.
- Theory Café Plaid CoatTheory’s Café coat is the perfect autumn and winter cover up to see you through the season in style. The plaid pattern makes this textured wool coat a cool piece to add to your wardrobe. The double-breasted silhouette with notch lapels adds a smart appearance to casual wear.
- Armani Collezioni Double-Breasted Wool CoatArmani Collezioni’s double-breasted wool coat embodies the exceptional tailoring and classic style the Italian fashion house is renowned for. The refined silhouette features an A-line silhouette with mock pockets on the waist and double vented hem. The grosgrain detail underneath the notch lapels and collar is exposed when the coat is buttoned all the way up to the neck.
- Alexander McQueen Fit and Flare CoatA classic silhouette imbued with Alexander McQueen’s luxury aesthetic, this double breasted coat is crafted in Italy from smooth, felted wool. Featuring dramatic curved lapels and a nipped-in waist, the coat is accented with brass buttons for a dose of military flair. Pair the fit and flare proportions with leather skinnies for a modern take on this time-honoured trend.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Herringbone Wool CoatPolo Ralph Lauren reinstates its heritage appeal for AW14 with this herringbone coat. Crafted in winter-ready lamb’s wool, the double breasted design is cut for a straight fit that slims through the waist to create a more feminine silhouette. Play with texture by styling it with leather trousers and a ponyhair clutch.
- Stella McCartney Fiamma CoatMake a subtle style statement in Stella McCartney’s Fiamma Coat. Designed in compact navy wool, it features an exaggerated silhouette, best seen at the notched lapels. Double-breasted, the coat is reined in with a back waist tab to ensure a flattering fit. Wear yours all season long.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Military CapeA luxurious cover up that celebrates MICHAEL Michael Kors’s signature golden hardware, this wool-blend cape comes in a chic camel hue for seamless everyday style. Featuring a military-inspired design with epaulettes and a double breasted front, it will lend a dose of refined glamour to jeans and flats.
- Paul by Paul Smith Cable Knit Car CoatPaul by Paul Smith’s signature sense of humour transforms this black car coat with a cable knit motif. Featuring a textured finish with plus velvet trims, this relaxed style features a classic boxy silhouette and double breasted fastenings. Pair with work week tailoring for effortless appeal.
- Reiss Climens PeacoatReiss makes an old classic refreshingly new with the Climens Peacoat. This wool blend slim cut tailored jacket is a wonderful transition piece to bridge you between autumn and winter. The close fitting double-breasted jacket has a sleek band collar with grosgrain trim.
- MaxMara Caramba CoatCover-up in the timeless elegance of MaxMara and their Caramba Coat from the ‘S MaxMara collection. Hand sewn in pure virgin wool, this double-breasted coat exudes the quality that the Italian house is famed for. Finished in a light blue hue, it will see you prettily through the season.
- Mackintosh Muirkirk Trench CoatCrafted in lightweight cotton twill, this classic trench coat is a multi-tasking wardrobe hero that you will take you from work to weekend with ease. With a belted waist, buttoned epaulettes, a storm flap and rain shield referencing the original, the double-breasted coat comes complete with a detachable woollen lining for when the chill sets in. In classic navy, you will turn to it time and again.