Sale / Price
- Dolce & Gabbana Embellished floral-brocade sleeveless dressCrafted from gold and champagne floral-brocade, this Dolce & Gabbana dress is loaded with regal glamour. The cut is typically flattering, with a crossover front and a defined waist, while smoky-grey and silver embellishments heighten the ornate appeal. For total drama, team it with gilded accessories.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Kaleb dressFor the most glamorous of party pieces, look to DVF's dark-pink stretch-satin Kaleb dress. The classic shift shape is detailed with a black brocade-patterned lace overlay embellished with sequins that are sure to catch the light as you dance. Complete the look with a pair of statement sandals.
- Dolce & Gabbana Satin-stripe brocade tuxedo trousersIntricate embroidery and rich fabrics are integral to Dolce & Gabbanas design aesthetic, and these black brocade trousers are a key piece this season. Theyre cut with a high waist, slim carrot legs and slightly cropped hems ideal styled with menswear-inspired brogues.
- Marques'Almeida Open-back metallic-brocade topIt's the kaleidoscopic brocades that spur Marques'Almeida's aesthetic forward this season. This metallic-turquoise and red floral-brocade top has a boxy fit, which is elevated by an open back and signature raw edges. Dress it down with a pair of the label's frayed jeans.
- Marques'Almeida Floral-brocade dressMarques'Almeida diversifies for AW15, offering a series of stellar grunge-tinged separates to sit alongside its cult denim offering. This oversized T-shirt dress is made from a blue, pink, and green floral-brocade and finished with little signature touches: a blue denim lining, and a raw, frayed hem. Wear it with slick trainers or shiny loafers.
- Osman Lori Pocahontas-brocade wide-leg trousersOsman heralds a new kind of event dressing with his Pre-AW15 collection. These high-waisted burgundy twill trousers are cut to an of-the-moment silhouette and woven with a charming Pocahontas brocade. They make for a standout cocktail alternative when teamed with the matching top.
- Peter Pilotto Kinetic bandeau brocade dressPeter Pilotto's strapless, fit-and-flare Kinetic dress is decorated with a complex brocade pattern, inspired by childhood board games. The rich green and purple tones are lifted with flashes of metallic gold, and contrasted with a detachable yellow grosgrain belt that sits at the smallest part of the waist. Simply add lace-up black sandals for a perfect party look.
- Mary Katrantzou Birdie sleeveless dressMary Katrantzou's tonal-blue Birdie dress is an innovative way to wear pattern and texture. It features a contrasting top and bottom the bodice is made from cobalt-blue tulle that's flecked with burgundy brocade, while the skirt features a gunmetal, khaki-green and light-blue brocade. A grey-blue leather waistband adds a final touch of opulence. Make burgundy your accent colour, choosing a clutch and heels in the same hue.
- Marques'Almeida Deconstructed denim-lined brocade skirtFor AW15, Marques'Almeida marries decadent fabrics with its cool deconstructed aesthetic. This pink, orange and blue brocade skirt features a green and tonal-blue overlay that's artfully gathered and draped. Match it to a similarly structured top.
- Giles Artichoke-brocade full-skirt dressOnly Giles could put a soigné spin on the humble artichoke with such aplomb. This deep V-neck, full-skirt dress is crafted from decadent black and metallic-gold artichoke brocade and finished with an elegant black satin waistband with attached bow. Keep the focus sharp by pairing it with jet-black accessories.
- Dolce & Gabbana Margherite-print and rose-jacquard skirtDolce & Gabbana's uplifting daisy print returns for Resort-2016. This elegant black skirt showcases the flowers on a rose-brocade background, and is cut to a sweeping midi length. Wear it with a long-sleeved black top and chunky heels, adding one of the label's pretty box bags for ladylike impact.
- Dolce & Gabbana Floral-brocade wide-leg jumpsuitRich texture meets modern silhouette in Dolce & Gabbana's tonal metallic-gold floral-brocade jumpsuit. It has a feminine bustier neckline that's accentuated by a black scalloped trim, and falls in wide pleated legs. The cropped length works best with delicate heels.
- Erdem Luzia daisy-brocade ruffled dressErdem's Luzia dress combines dark elegance with a feminine twist. It features a black glossy daisy-brocade pattern, a crossover neckline, and layers of ruffled panels. Style it with a pair of leather ankle boots and a metallic clutch for an on-point after-dark look.
- Marc Jacobs Metallic floral-brocade pleated dressOpulent fabrics brought a precious, vintage feel to Marc Jacobs's AW15 collection. A standout on the runway, this sleeveless midi dress is crafted from a decadent floral-brocade that glints with flecks of silver, gold, and green. The densely pleated skirt is studded with gunmetal eyelets and glittering black crystals, and with swirl beautifully with every move. Simply style it with lace-up heels.
- S Max Mara Pala skirtS Max Mara's Pala skirt is an easy way to introduce rich pattern into your wardrobe. Perfect for day or night, it's made from lightweight textured fabric in a navy and gold brocade, and tailored with a high waist and knee length. Wear it with a lightweight sweater and chunky sandals.
- Moncler Julietta shearling collar satin brocade coatThis black satin floral-brocade Julietta coat is a feminine interpretation of Moncler's classic quilted outerwear. It's down and feather filled with a cosy detachable, oversized shearling collar and hood perfect for sheltering from snow, rain and wind. Wear it without the optional sleeves now, later attaching when the weather gets cooler.
- Marques'Almeida Open-back denim-lined brocade topOpulent deconstruction was the order of the day at Marques'Almeida's AW15 runway show. This tonal-green top epitomises the aesthetic with its artful gold floral brocade, open back, and raw edges. Team it with kick-flare jeans for a cool evening look.
Want more ideas? Try:
- No. 21 High-neck lace blouseThis season, Alessandro DellAcqua created a feminine and sensual collection for No. 21. This black high-neck blouse exudes the aesthetic; it's exquisitely crafted from floral-brocade lace with a layered panel collar, ruffle panels, and scalloped eyelash-lace trims. Play up the texture with a crepe midi skirt and velvet pumps.
- Osman Chelo Pocahontas-brocade twill topFor Pre-AW15 Osman blends Native American influence with refined silhouettes, and this Chelo top illustrates the look perfectly. It's crafted from burgundy twill woven in the collection's Pocahontas brocade, and cut with a curved neckline and a boxy body. Ensure a slick finish by teaming it with the label's matching culottes and black pointed heels.
- Marc Jacobs Metallic floral-brocade pleated skirtThis metallic-gold and blue floral-brocade skirt is a pretty piece from Marc Jacobs's AW15 runway collection. Diana Vreeland was the designer's muse an inspiration felt in the high-waisted, pleated silhouette. It's punctuated with gunmetal eyelets for a modern twist and complete with sparkling black crystals. Heeled boots will best complement the below-the-knee hemline.
- Marques'Almeida Draped-neck denim topMarques'Almeida continues to elevate denim with directional designs like this indigo-blue draped-neck top. It has a boxy, cropped fit that's finished with signature raw edges. Partner it with a pair of the label's rich brocade trousers for the coolest take.
- Marques'Almeida Deconstructed denim-lined brocade topMarques'Almeida develops its design DNA for AW15, incorporating rich brocades into its denim-heavy offering. This one-shoulder top is fresh off the runway, and combines draped panels of green, purple, and metallic floral brocade. It's frayed at the hem and lined in blue denim for a finish that's typical of the label. Wear it by night with black skinny jeans and a statement pair of heels.
- Mary Katrantzou Anne Catherine printed dressMary Katrantzou's AW15 collection is inspired by Victorian maximalism, and this tonal-blue and black Anne Catherine dress makes use of netting, paisley print and floral fil-coupé to create the appearance of regal brocade. It's held together by a black crepe waistband, and kicks out into a fluted hemline for the most feminine figure. Enhance the silhouette further with an envelope clutch and sleek sandals.
- Marques'Almeida Short-sleeved brocade topOn the AW15 runway, Marques'Almeida's hallmark deconstructed designs were peppered with a series of richly textured pieces. This top is crafted from vivid green and tonal-blue floral brocade, and finished with typically undone raw trims. Enhance the aesthetic with the label's light-pink frayed-edge flared jeans.
- Isabel Marant Étoile Vince embroidered blouseIsabel Marant Étoile looks to traditional European dress for inspiration for Resort-2016. This burgundy cotton-gauze Vince blouse has a breezy silhouette, and is adorned with rich cream floral-brocade embroidery and lace panels. Tuck it into a high-waisted mini skirt, or leave it loose over low-slung trousers.
- Lanvin A-line leopard-print brocade coatThis fiery leopard-print brocade coat is a star piece from Lanvin's Pre-AW15 collection. The cut is pared-back and contemporary, with a collarless neckline and an A-line, knee-length hem, while the hidden press-stud fastenings ensure a clean finish. Wear it open over a white shirt, or button it over a roll-neck knit.
- Rochas Brocade-back mohair-blend cardiganLong and loose, this black Rochas cardigan is the perfect transitional piece. It's made from a heavy-weight mohair and wool-blend bouclé-knit, with a silver and gold floral-brocade back panel for a typical romantic edge. Wear it as a luxe top-layer to this season's ready-to-wear.
- Sophie Theallet Micado-print silk dressPerfect the art of effortless party dressing with Sophie Theallet's Micado-print silk dress. The sleeveless silhouette is enriched by a brocade pattern that begins in gold and brown at the body, and ends in purple and black at the base. Add further richness with suede and leather accessories.
- Marques'Almeida Floral-brocade slim-fit trousersMarques'Almeida eschewed a utilitarian aesthetic this season by bringing opulent floral motifs and rich textures into the mix. These navy, black and green floral-brocade trousers have a classic mid-rise with a slim-leg fit, that's given a modern twist with an optional self-fastening waist tie. Play up the raw hems with one of the label's similarly detailed tops.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Kaleb dressThe Kaleb is the newest addition to DVF's famous roster of party dresses. It's made from white chiffon to a classic shift shape, and covered with an overlay of lace in a pretty brocade pattern. A touch of sequin embellishment provides the sparkle, so all that's required is a pair of chic black heels.
- Marques'Almeida Metallic-brocade jacketMarques'Almeida's signature frayed-hem jacket comes in a shimmering new guise for AW15. Crafted from metallic brocade, it melds shades of fuchsia, orange and blue for a look that will add dimension to staple tees and jeans. Inside, the lining is made of the designer's favourite fabric denim.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Elle gownClassic silhouette meets elegant texture in DVF's black sequin-embellished mesh Elle gown. The signature wrap-front silhouette is endlessly flattering, while the beautiful black brocade pattern looks particularly striking against the nude crepe lining. Cinch in the silhouette with the satin waist tie and enhance the drama with a bold scarlet lip.
- Dolce & Gabbana Margherite-print and rose-jacquard dressDolce & Gabbana's new Margherite print illustrates the uplifting charm of the daisy. It's appears on this black floral-brocade dress, which is elegantly cut with a round neck, defined waist, and a midi-length skirt. Simply add black sandals to finish the label's matching pair will offer statement appeal.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Kaleb dressDVF's turquoise satin Kaleb dress is cut to a simple shift shape, which lets the striking detailing take centre stage. It's layered with delicate black lace in a brocade pattern, and highlighted with flashes of sequins. Just add pin-thin stilettos for evening chic.
- Isabel Marant Étoile Sistle printed silk-georgette skirtFlirty mini skirts and Isabel Marant Étoile go hand in hand. This black crinkled-effect, silk-georgette Sistle style is printed with a recurring tonal-red and brown floral-brocade design, and falls in soft pleats to the thigh. Wear it now with a pair of the label's bohemian boots, or later with ultra-flat sandals.
- Sophie Theallet Floral-cloqué dressInspired by traditional Roma dress, Sophie Theallet's AW15 collection is brimming with mottled brocades and rich fabrics. Straight from the runway, this beautiful dress is crafted from a navy and metallic-gold floral-cloqué silk-blend, with black macramé-lace sides accentuating the nipped-in fit. Enhance the decadent fabric with a pair of velvet heels.
- Sea Daisy lace and cotton dressSea is a label loved for its pretty detailing, and this navy cotton Daisy dress is a classic example. It's cut with a round neck and cropped sleeves, and detailed with floral-brocade patterns and delicate lace inserts. Wear it with tan leather sandals and a fringed bag for a free-spirited weekend look.
- Marques'Almeida Floral-brocade satin-twill topMarques'Almeida transitions florals into the new season with this black satin-twill top. It has a boxy shape and is detailed with a floral brocade in moody tonal-blue, green, and brown shades. Keep it modern with a pair of high-waist, wide-leg jeans.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Kendra jumpsuitDVF's white mesh Kendra jumpsuit is a modern alternative to pretty springtime dresses. It's detailed with a beautiful sequin brocade pattern, has a flattering silhouette with wide, flared legs, and is given a seductive kick with a cut-out back. Stay on-brand and team it with the label's classic accessories.
- Lanvin Floral-brocade panelled A-line skirtHeavenly surface detail meets dramatic shaping in Lanvin's black satin-crepe skirt. The A-line silhouette is spliced with panels of floral brocade in contrasting matte and high-shine textures. Amp up the drama with a couture-worthy blouse and sleek sandals.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Belle topDVF is famed for its easy approach to party-season glamour, and this nude satin Belle top is a fine choice. Crafted to a simple long-sleeved shape, it's detailed with an overlay of lace brocade and finished with a flash of sequin embellishment. Wear it with slim black trousers and complete the look with nude accessories.
- Sportmax Code Turbigo dressDecadent fabrics and opulent details define the new-season's party pieces, and Sportmax Code's Turbigo dress ticks all the boxes. A navy and gold floral-brocade top leads to a black A-line skirt, covered in zigzag stripes of royal-blue fringing. Enhance the eclectic spirit with a pair of plush velvet heels.
- Dolce & Gabbana Natale jacquard cropped jacketRich materials are an essential part of Dolce & Gabbana's maximalist take on Italian glamour. This tonal metallic-gold brocade-effect Natale jacket has a modern, cropped silhouette with kimono sleeves, and is accented with signature Swarovski-crystal fastenings. Pair it with the matching shorts for a striking evening look.
- Rochas Geometric-brocade pencil skirtRich brocades are a Rochas signature, and this fine stretch-twill skirt is a chic new-season take. It features a beautiful yellow geometric floral motif that's enhanced by a metallic silver and gold geometric circle design. Embrace this season's easy elegance and team it with the matching jacket and point-toe flats.
- Rochas Metallic-brocade square-neck topThis metallic-brocade top from Rochas will lend a subtle note of sparkle to new-season looks. It's cut with a classic square neckline and capped sleeves, but finishes at a modern cropped length that calls for this season's high-waisted trousers and skirts.
- Erdem Stina damask-brocade trousersErdem's damask-brocade trousers offer a textural riff on classic black tailoring. The slim cut, with diagonal seam panelling, is supremely flattering, while the inner jersey panels ensure the slimmest fit. Team with a cream sweater and jewelled flats for an opulent daywear look.
- Osman Brocade-neckline crepe dressOsman's commanding designs are set apart by their sharp cuts and understated designs. This floor-sweeping black stretch-crepe dress is a new piece from the Pre-AW14 collection, and is sleek and simple save for a gold-tone brocade panel at the neck. Style it with a metallic clutch and same-tone heels for optimum impact.
- Zeus + Dione Tilos silk-blend tassel dressFor resort-ready pieces that work from day to night, look to Zeus + Dione. The label's Tilos dress is made from a dark-pink silk-blend crepe de Chine and detailed with a geometric brocade and a fine-knit tassel neckline. Switch gladiator flats for silk slippers to make the move from beach to bar.