- DOLCE & GABBANA Majolica-print brocade dressDolce & Gabbana's signature mini shift dress is refreshed for the new season with a new blue and white Majolica pattern. It's crafted from a floral-brocade cotton and silk-blend and cut with a round neck and thigh-grazing hem. Complement it with a ladylike bag and pointed pumps in a rich cobalt hue.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Satin-stripe brocade tuxedo trousersIntricate embroidery and rich fabrics are integral to Dolce & Gabbana's design aesthetic and these black brocade trousers are a key piece this season. They're cut with a high waist slim carrot legs and slightly cropped hems - ideal styled with menswear-inspired brogues.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Majolica-print brocade shortsDolce & Gabbana's high-waisted shorts are crafted in Italy from a white floral-brocade cotton and silk-blend and printed with the label's blue Majolica pattern - inspired by the hand-painted swirls on 18th-century tiling. Wear them for weekends in the city with a crisp white blouse and pretty lace-up sandals.
- LANVIN Rose-brocade long-sleeved dressLanvin's Pre-AW15 collection was loaded with wearable yet statement-making designs. This long-sleeved body-contouring dress is crafted from a black woven fabric with a shimmering high-shine finish that's the perfect canvas for the budding red and white rose brocade. Play up the eye-catching detail with metallic accessories in pewter or gold.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Open-back metallic-brocade topIt's the kaleidoscopic brocades that spur Marques'Almeida's aesthetic forward this season. This metallic-turquoise and red floral-brocade top has a boxy fit which is elevated by an open back and signature raw edges. Dress it down with a pair of the label's frayed jeans.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Majolica-print brocade jacketDolce & Gabbana's white floral-brocade cotton and silk-blend coat is a beautiful investment for event season. It's cut to a sleek collarless silhouette that works perfectly over a shift dress and is printed with the label's blue Majolica pattern. Wear it off-duty too with a simple T-shirt and skinny white jeans.
- GILES Artichoke-brocade full midi skirtGiles is a name synonymous with theatrics as this artichoke-brocade midi skirt proves. It's patterned in regal shades of black and gold and cut to a pleated full silhouette. Tuck in a top to highlight the black satin waistband completing a ladylike look with a box bag and point-toe pumps.
- OSMAN Lori Pocahontas-brocade wide-leg trousersOsman heralds a new kind of event dressing with his Pre-AW15 collection. These high-waisted burgundy twill trousers are cut to an of-the-moment silhouette and woven with a charming Pocahontas brocade. They make for a standout cocktail alternative when teamed with the matching top.
- SEA Daisy lace and cotton dressSea is a label loved for its pretty detailing and this navy cotton Daisy dress is a classic example. It's cut with a round neck and cropped sleeves and detailed with floral-brocade patterns and delicate lace inserts. Wear it with tan leather sandals and a fringed bag for a free-spirited weekend look.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Asymmetric wrap-front denim jacketDeconstructed denim is a Marques'Almeida trademark and the aesthetic is perfectly demonstrated by this raw asymmetric-hemmed blue jacket. Secure it by the self-tie fastening atop a high-neck T-shirt finishing with floral brocade trousers for an unexpected slant.
- GILES Artichoke-brocade full-skirt dressOnly Giles could put a soigné spin on the humble artichoke with such aplomb. This deep V-neck full-skirt dress is crafted from decadent black and metallic-gold artichoke brocade and finished with an elegant black satin waistband with attached bow. Keep the focus sharp by pairing it with jet-black accessories.
- SPORTMAX CODE Turbigo dressDecadent fabrics and opulent details define the new-season's party pieces and Sportmax Code's Turbigo dress ticks all the boxes. A navy and gold floral-brocade top leads to a black A-line skirt covered in zigzag stripes of royal-blue fringing. Enhance the eclectic spirit with a pair of plush velvet heels.
- MARC JACOBS Metallic floral-brocade pleated dressOpulent fabrics brought a precious vintage feel to Marc Jacobs's AW15 collection. A standout on the runway this sleeveless midi dress is crafted from a decadent floral-brocade that glints with flecks of silver gold and green. The densely pleated skirt is studded with gunmetal eyelets and glittering black crystals and with swirl beautifully with every move. Simply style it with lace-up heels.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Draped-neck denim topMarques'Almeida continues to elevate denim with directional designs like this indigo-blue draped-neck top. It has a boxy cropped fit that's finished with signature raw edges. Partner it with a pair of the label's rich brocade trousers for the coolest take.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Open-back denim-lined brocade topOpulent deconstruction was the order of the day at Marques'Almeida's AW15 runway show. This tonal-green top epitomises the aesthetic with its artful gold floral brocade open back and raw edges. Team it with kick-flare jeans for a cool evening look.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Deconstructed denim-lined brocade dressDeconstruction is in Marques'Almeida's DNA. In this dress the label treats swathes of kaleidoscopic brocade in the same way it does denim - architecturally placed and artfully draped - to create a cocktail-ready masterpiece. Velvet platforms are a luxe finisher chiming with the opulence of the metallicised threads.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Metallic-brocade jacketFor AW15 Marques'Almeida brought new depth to its usually stark aesthetic with a series of vivid brocade pieces. This metallic-turquoise and red floral brocade jacket has a neat cropped silhouette and is finished with signature frayed edges. Play up the deconstructed details with the brand's raw-edge jeans.
- MARC JACOBS Metallic floral-brocade pleated skirtThis metallic-gold and blue floral-brocade skirt is a pretty piece from Marc Jacobs's AW15 runway collection. Diana Vreeland was the designer's muse - an inspiration felt in the high-waisted pleated silhouette. It's punctuated with gunmetal eyelets for a modern twist and complete with sparkling black crystals. Heeled boots will best complement the below-the-knee hemline.
Want more ideas? Try:
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Deconstructed denim-lined brocade skirtFor AW15 Marques'Almeida marries decadent fabrics with its cool deconstructed aesthetic. This pink orange and blue brocade skirt features a green and tonal-blue overlay that's artfully gathered and draped. Match it to a similarly structured top.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Metallic-brocade jacketMarques'Almeida's signature frayed-hem jacket comes in a shimmering new guise for AW15. Crafted from metallic brocade it melds shades of fuchsia orange and blue for a look that will add dimension to staple tees and jeans. Inside the lining is made of the designer's favourite fabric - denim.
- PETER PILOTTO Kinetic bandeau brocade dressPeter Pilotto's strapless fit-and-flare Kinetic dress is decorated with a complex brocade pattern inspired by childhood board games. The rich green and purple tones are lifted with flashes of metallic gold and contrasted with a detachable yellow grosgrain belt that sits at the smallest part of the waist. Simply add lace-up black sandals for a perfect party look.
- OSMAN Chelo Pocahontas-brocade twill topFor Pre-AW15 Osman blends Native American influence with refined silhouettes and this Chelo top illustrates the look perfectly. It's crafted from burgundy twill woven in the collection's Pocahontas brocade and cut with a curved neckline and a boxy body. Ensure a slick finish by teaming it with the label's matching culottes and black pointed heels.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Deconstructed denim-lined brocade topMarques'Almeida develops its design DNA for AW15 incorporating rich brocades into its denim-heavy offering. This one-shoulder top is fresh off the runway and combines draped panels of green purple and metallic floral brocade. It's frayed at the hem and lined in blue denim for a finish that's typical of the label. Wear it by night with black skinny jeans and a statement pair of heels.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Floral-brocade boyfriend-fit trousersMarques'Almeida may be best known for its denim but this season it's a series of rich brocades that steal the focus. These black boyfriend-fit trousers are woven with pink blue and green flowers for opulent effect and feature a mid-rise waist and relaxed legs. Temper the design for day with a navy roll-neck and patent Mary Janes.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Short-sleeved brocade topOn the AW15 runway Marques'Almeida's hallmark deconstructed designs were peppered with a series of richly textured pieces. This top is crafted from vivid green and tonal-blue floral brocade and finished with typically undone raw trims. Enhance the aesthetic with the label's light-pink frayed-edge flared jeans.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Capri frayed-edge flared jeansDistinctive cuts and lived-in accents give Marques'Almeida's denim its edge. These dark-blue Capri jeans are a brand classic with a mid-rise waist and relaxed cropped legs that flare dramatically from the knees and end in frayed cuffs. Work them with one of the label's rich brocade tops for a modern texture clash.
- S MAX MARA Pala skirtS Max Mara's Pala skirt is an easy way to introduce rich pattern into your wardrobe. Perfect for day or night it's made from lightweight textured fabric in a navy and gold brocade and tailored with a high waist and knee length. Wear it with a lightweight sweater and chunky sandals.
- ROCHAS Brocade-back mohair-blend cardiganLong and loose this black Rochas cardigan is the perfect transitional piece. It's made from a heavy-weight mohair and wool-blend bouclé-knit with a silver and gold floral-brocade back panel for a typical romantic edge. Wear it as a luxe top-layer to this season's ready-to-wear.
- LANVIN A-line leopard-print brocade coatThis fiery leopard-print brocade coat is a star piece from Lanvin's Pre-AW15 collection. The cut is pared-back and contemporary with a collarless neckline and an A-line knee-length hem while the hidden press-stud fastenings ensure a clean finish. Wear it open over a white shirt or button it over a roll-neck knit.
- ROCHAS Silk-blend brocade dressThe simple T-shirt shape of Rochas's silk-blend dress allows for all eyes to be on its pink and silver swan-pattern brocade. The sleek design is finished with two pale-pink pleated crepe side panels and a gold-tone zip back fastening - match it to same-tone accessories for a modern evening look.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Floral-brocade satin-twill topMarques'Almeida transitions florals into the new season with this black satin-twill top. It has a boxy shape and is detailed with a floral brocade in moody tonal-blue green and brown shades. Keep it modern with a pair of high-waist wide-leg jeans.
- MARQUES'ALMEIDA Floral-brocade slim-fit trousersMarques'Almeida eschewed a utilitarian aesthetic this season by bringing opulent floral motifs and rich textures into the mix. These navy black and green floral-brocade trousers have a classic mid-rise with a slim-leg fit that's given a modern twist with an optional self-fastening waist tie. Play up the raw hems with one of the label's similarly detailed tops.
- MARY KATRANTZOU Anne Catherine printed dressMary Katrantzou's AW15 collection is inspired by Victorian maximalism and this tonal-blue and black Anne Catherine dress makes use of netting paisley print and floral fil-coupé to create the appearance of regal brocade. It's held together by a black crepe waistband and kicks out into a fluted hemline for the most feminine figure. Enhance the silhouette further with an envelope clutch and sleek sandals.
- ROCHAS Sleeveless geometric-brocade dressRochas's Alessandro Dell'Acqua offered up pretty floral motifs rendered in delicate sherbet tones for their Resort collection. This fit-and-flare dress is crafted from geometric-floral stretch-twill brocade in a palette of mint nude gold and silver. Wear it with a studded clutch and pastel heels for a contemporary finish.
- ERDEM Cliona rose-brocade trapeze dressEmerald-green brocade was used throughout Erdem's Pre-AW14 collection and this Cliona dress is a wonderfully chic example. Kimono-style sleeves and a bell-shaped skirt combine to create the most elegant silhouette. Wear it now with strappy sandals swapping for ankle boots and opaques come winter.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Rose-print brocade jacketThe rose is integral to Dolce & Gabbana's design DNA and this mint-green brocade jacket incorporates the motif with feminine flair. It's cut with a soft point collar to a boxy shape and features two front patch pockets. Play up the print with ladylike accompaniments - a pencil skirt and point-toe pumps work well.
- LANVIN Floral-brocade panelled A-line skirtHeavenly surface detail meets dramatic shaping in Lanvin's black satin-crepe skirt. The A-line silhouette is spliced with panels of floral brocade in contrasting matte and high-shine textures. Amp up the drama with a couture-worthy blouse and sleek sandals.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Lace and carnation-print brocade dressThis season's eveningwear is bold and beautiful and brands like Dolce & Gabbana are leading the pack. This long-sleeved dress features a black lace top and structured carnation-print brocade skirt - two of the house's most notable signatures. When it comes to accessories keep it classic Dolce - think statement earrings and black pumps.
- ROCHAS Geometric-brocade pencil skirtRich brocades are a Rochas signature and this fine stretch-twill skirt is a chic new-season take. It features a beautiful yellow geometric floral motif that's enhanced by a metallic silver and gold geometric circle design. Embrace this season's easy elegance and team it with the matching jacket and point-toe flats.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Carnation-brocade single-breasted coatDolce & Gabbana lends signature exuberance to its single-breasted coat with a scarlet bloom and fauna print. The black base has a subtle floral brocade and the high round neckline is trimmed in delicate lace. For the most glamorous impact belt it over a simple black blouse and the matching skirt.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Floral-brocade cropped trousersBlack cropped trousers have a place in every wardrobe and Dolce & Gabbana's Italian-made pair is a typically elegant option. They're made from a floral brocade cotton and silk-blend with a neat slim leg and high-rise fit that's suited to tucked-in tops or slim knits.
- ROCHAS Geometric-brocade full skirtWork Rochas's voluminous new-season silhouettes with this full calf-length skirt. The mint-green fabric embroidered and woven with nude and metallic detailing is inspired by the landscapes of garden designer Russell Page. Keep the look contemporary and statement-making with a top in sunshine orange.
- ROCHAS Metallic-brocade square-neck topThis metallic-brocade top from Rochas will lend a subtle note of sparkle to new-season looks. It's cut with a classic square neckline and capped sleeves but finishes at a modern cropped length that calls for this season's high-waisted trousers and skirts.
- OSMAN Brocade-neckline crepe dressOsman's commanding designs are set apart by their sharp cuts and understated designs. This floor-sweeping black stretch-crepe dress is a new piece from the Pre-AW14 collection and is sleek and simple save for a gold-tone brocade panel at the neck. Style it with a metallic clutch and same-tone heels for optimum impact.
- ERDEM Stina damask-brocade trousersErdem's damask-brocade trousers offer a textural riff on classic black tailoring. The slim cut with diagonal seam panelling is supremely flattering while the inner jersey panels ensure the slimmest fit. Team with a cream sweater and jewelled flats for an opulent daywear look.
- ROCHAS Geometric-brocade peplum jacketRochas's SS15 collection was defined by its masterful play on texture and silhouette. This nude fine stretch-twill jacket is shaped with an exaggerated peplum and detailed with a yellow geometric-floral and metallic circle brocade. Balance proportions and pair it with the matching pencil skirt.
- ZEUS + DIONE Tilos silk-blend tassel dressFor resort-ready pieces that work from day to night look to Zeus + Dione. The label's Tilos dress is made from a dark-pink silk-blend crepe de Chine and detailed with a geometric brocade and a fine-knit tassel neckline. Switch gladiator flats for silk slippers to make the move from beach to bar.