Just inOn salePlus size
- VELVET BY GRAHAM & SPENCER Monet chambray shirtdressVelvet by Graham & Spencer specialises in elegant off-duty dressing. This Monet light-blue cotton-chambray shirtdress is both versatile and chic; button it to the top and cinch the waist wear it thrown open over a bikini or roll the sleeves and layer over trousers.
- VANESSA BRUNO ATH Clemence cotton-chambray topUsher in the new season's breezy aesthetic with this light blue Clemence top from Vanessa Bruno Ath? Made from lightweight cotton-chambray it's beautifully constructed with pin-tuck pleated front and sleeve panels and a cream crochet stripe trim. It looks particularity fresh worn with optic white denim.
- VANESSA BRUNO ATH Connie cotton-chambray dressThis blue cotton-chambray Connie dress is typical of Vanessa Bruno Ath?'s breezy feminine aesthetic. It's styled with a buttoned front long sleeves and a fluted skirt and is detailed with folksy white embroidered motifs. Slip it on alongside tan leather sandals and a woven tote bag for a sunny weekend look.
- MIH JEANS Arconaut chambray jumpsuitMiH Jeans reinterprets the classic denim all-in-one with its spring release of the sleek Arconaut jumpsuit. Rich indigo denim has been substituted for breezy blue chambray while generous pockets maintain the boiler suit?s utilitarian appeal. Finish with dark accessories for an evening-ready look.
- MM6 BY MAISON MARGIELA Chambray-cotton oversized shirtMaison Margiela MM6?s Resort 2015 collection came with a subtle Japanese slant. This blue cotton-chambray shirt fits the theme? it's cut oversized with kimono-style three-quarter length sleeves. Wear it with loose tailoring and chunky flats to master the label?s contemporary aesthetic.
- CATERINA GATTA Box-fit chambray shirtCut from a lustrous sky-blue chambray Caterina Gatta's shirt is a luxurious spring staple. It has a boxy collared silhouette with dropped shoulders and a step hem. Wear it as an easy partner to skinny indigo jeans or try it tucked into a statement skirt for a smarter look.
- MIH JEANS Chambray culottesCulottes are fast becoming a fashion mainstay and this chambray cotton pair from MiH Jeans is as easy to wear as they come. With wide legs and an elasticated waist they're comfortable and flattering? style them with a simple white T-shirt and flat sandals for effortless off-duty elegance.
- PROENZA SCHOULER Point-collar chambray shirtReady-to-wear denim is a major talking point for the upcoming season. Get ahead with this blue chambray shirt from Proenza Schouler complete with button-down point collar and raw-edge hem. Wear it with white jeans for a fresher take on the double-denim look.
- J.W. ANDERSON High-neck chambray shift dressThis season the shift dress gets a fresh perspective courtesy of J.W. Anderson. This neat short-sleeved design is created in chambray cotton and given a collar-like effect with a pointed light-grey panel at the neckline. Ground the shorter hemline with chunky brogues.
- JOE RICHARDS Galicia chambray topIt's Joe Richards's deft reworking of fabrics that make designs like this indigo-blue Galicia top stand out from the rest. The combination of stretch cotton chambray satin bias-bound seams and clean lines give it contemporary appeal. Balance the oversized shape with a straight-cut skirt.
- JOE RICHARDS Regina chambray and satin dressSince launching two years ago Joe Richards has established his own brand of modern couture. The indigo-blue Regina dress is made from stretch-cotton chambray and detailed with satin bound internal seams and black satin sourced from a fourth generation milliner at the lapels. It's pulled together with a hand-made covered belt that's backed in elastic to help create the perfect fit.
- ISABEL MARANT Filipa flecked chambray shirtIsabel Marant's Filipa shirt is a great precursor to the label's military-inflected AW14 collection. It's cut from classic chambray cotton and finished with utility-style pockets and shoulder epaulettes. Wear it loose and buttoned up over a pair of her signature skinnies or tucked neatly beneath a blazer for something a little more polished.
- JOE RICHARDS Niamh chambray shirtA traditional menswear style made luxurious contemporary and feminine this indigo-blue Niamh shirt is exactly what we've come to expect from young British designer Joe Richards. The carefully considered buckle fastening creates a flattering blouson shape but it's kept thoroughly modern by the utility-style chambray-cotton cloth. Sharpen the look with a pair of calf-grazing culottes.
- PROENZA SCHOULER Four-pocket chambray-denim jacketIn the hands of Proenza Schouler the denim jacket becomes something altogether more luxurious. This indigo chambray style is updated and refined with a high collar an internal drawstring waist and four front pockets? the perfect mix of elegance and utility. Team it with relaxed contemporary pieces? wide-leg cropped trousers look particularly on-point.
- CARVEN Oxford cotton shirtdressThis oxford cotton shirtdress typifies Carven's girlish preppy aesthetic. Made from light-blue cotton-chambray it features a Peter Pan collar short sleeves and an elasticated waistband overlay creating the illusion of two pieces. Wear it buttoned to the top with striped sandals and a cross-body bag.
- SEE BY CHLO Lurex-stripe cotton-blend shirtLighten up your portfolio for spring with See by Chlo?'s tonal blue cotton-blend chambray shirt. Lurex stripes add a subtle sheen and the collared shape is relaxed and pleated through the back. Finish with the label?s coordinating shorts and this season?s essential flatforms.
- SEE BY CHLO Lurex-stripe cotton-blend topSee by Chlo? takes nautical stripes to a whole new level crafting this top from a mix of blue cotton-blend chambray and metallic silver Lurex. It features a relaxed kimono-style silhouette with a V-neck and wide sleeves and works especially well over the label's coordinating shorts.
- SEE BY CHLO Lurex-stripe cotton-blend shortsThese blue cotton-blend chambray shorts from See by Chlo? are a nautical take on a summer staple. Instead of traditional stripes they feature high-shine strips of silver Lurex for a more playful sun-catching effect. They're finished with turn-up hems and a high paperbag waist; tuck in the matching T-shirt for the chicest look.
- WEEKEND MAX MARA Nebbie shirtOff-duty days are what denim is made for and this versatile Nebbie shirt by Weekend Max Mara is the perfect example. It's made from blue chambray cotton and cut to a relaxed fit finished with classic double front pockets. Double up on the denim by pairing with different-tone jeans or slim leather trousers.