Just inOn sale
- NINA RICCI Lace-insert fine wool-knit cardiganNina Ricci's collection of lace-insert cardigans make the most elegant cover-ups. This emerald-green version is made in Italy from a fine-gauge wool knit and secures with a neat button-down front. Style it to lend all-black looks an extra colour boost.
- BELLA FREUD Ginsberg is God merino-wool sweaterBella Freud's iconic Ginsberg is God sweater was born from idea of a band T-shirt for beatnik groupies. A favourite amongst the current style set this black fine-gauge merino wool-knit is arguably the designer's most popular offering and has a contrary Godard is Dog message on the back.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Lucinda multi-knit sweaterThe Lucinda sweater from Marc by Marc Jacobs is a sleeker lighter take on the cable knit. It has the same distinctive weave of the cold-weather classic but is made using a light-gauge cotton-blend that works year round. Wear it as part of an easy everyday look with skinny denim and chunky boots.
- FREDA Silk and cashmere-blend sweaterFreda combines a sleek silhouette with sumptuous fabric to create its magenta crew-neck sweater. This colour-pop piece is spun from a fine-gauge silk and cashmere-blend and its easy-going silhouette will promptly place it among your love-always staples.
- HAIDER ACKERMANN Roll-neck fine-knit sweaterThe roll neck is a silhouette that draws on the understated 1990s trend but still feels fresh and relevant. This black loose-fitting style from Haider Ackermann is perfect between seasons - it's made from a fine-gauge knit that looks chic alone but works well beneath a light blazer too.
- FREDA Roll-neck cable-knit sweaterNothing can beat cashmere for softness warmth and durability and Freda's fresh approach is ultra-covetable. The chunky-gauge yarn and step hem are modern additions that make all the difference to this cobalt-blue cable-knit sweater's aesthetic. The oversized roll-neck silhouette is perfect for AW14 and works best balanced with slim trousers.
- BOTTEGA VENETA V-neck cashmere cardiganBottega Veneta combines fine Italian craftsmanship with a superlative fabric to create this everyday essential. The house's charcoal-grey cardigan is made from an incredibly soft fine-gauge cashmere-knit and features concealed snap fastenings at the front. Wear this staple piece with everything from tailored trousers to a silk slip dress.
- ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE Rain distressed sweaterIsabel Marant Étoile re-creates the distressed love-worn look of your favourite knit with its Rain sweater. This medium-gauge style is woven from a multicoloured mohair-blend and features a side hem slit that lends it that perfectly louche fit.
- BALENCIAGA V-neck cashmere-knit sweaterBalenciaga's V-neck sweater is the epitome of understated luxury cut to an oversized fit from charcoal-grey fine-gauge cashmere. It's completely free from embellishment save for an embroidered B at the hem. Black skinny jeans and boots will complete a chic off-duty ensemble.
- UNDERCOVER Contrast-hem wool sweaterIntroduce your wardrobe to cult Japanese label Undercover. Designer Jun Takahashi is noted for his signature staples with a high-fashion edge and this navy sweater is a chic example of his directional aesthetic. It's spun from a fine-gauge wool knit and trimmed with a contrasting white tie at the hemline. Complete the look with a tartan skirt and lace-up brogues.
- FREDA Silk and cashmere-blend sweaterFreda's speciality in sleek luxury staples is illustrated beautifully by this simple black crew-neck sweater. Crafted from a sumptuous silk and cashmere-blend in a delectably fine gauge it will form a chic and comfortable foundation to myriad looks. For the most elegant on-duty option try pairing it with a black leather skirt and lace-up flats.
- THE ROW Topa cashmere and silk-blend sweaterThe Row is celebrated for creating luxurious separates that combine immaculate craftsmanship and timeless silhouettes. The black Topa sweater is knitted from a fine-gauge blend of cashmere and silk and is softly ribbed at the neckline cuffs and hem. This versatile style works with everything from skirts to tailoring.